awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Ruinous Recovery [M][C/Lars]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:08:47 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

It didn’t take too long for him to find a patch of Cherubi that also looked to be on their last legs, and he quickly threw the rest of the Pokéballs to get them out of harm’s way.

While he was tidying up the rest of the northern area of the blighted section of Petalburg Woods, he thought he heard the sounds of scuffling—looking over in time for the Salazzle to be hissing her displeasure at the Type:Null. Unlike Amir, though, it looked like her Type:Null was more on the aggressive side of things.

His brows met quietly in the middle of his forehead, however he would reserve his comments for another time. At least, for the moment.

“Sometimes, Pokémon have excessive levels of energy and have to let it all out until they’re exhausted,” he offered. “How long have they been acting like this, though?”

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:52:35 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin frowned at Lars' inquiry. "Ever since I synthesized her," she admitted as the two reunited after taking care of their own separate sections of the Romping Grounds. "I just want to be able to contribute. To make a difference out there. Littleroot was so overwhelming. With the power you and others of your kind wield, I feel I need something on that level to be able to compete. Why I got conscripted into Littleroot, I have no idea. They tried to conscript me into Dewford, too, but I was able to get out of it, thank Arceus."

Shifting gears, Shalin gave her report. "I think that's everything. I've chased the biggest hordes of poison Pokémon away, and I've got a sack full of Poké Balls to be distribute to Petalburg's Pokémon Centers. If you've got yours taken care of, then let's head south and get these Pokémon the help they need. I think the best cure for the blight is going to be time." Taking a seat on Reynir's back, Shalin reined the psychic equine south, ready to make good on the rest of her mission at Lars' discretion.

{WC: 193}
{PC: 9}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Queen Zing     Beedrill**      Good
Sandy          Flygon          Good
Lathiel        Type: Null      Fair
Reynir         G!Rapidash      Good
Letheia        A!Ninetales     Good
Kiku           Skuntank        KO
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 19:34:04 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Thankfully, Mirana the Salazzle found no more Pokémon that were in immediate need of rescuing, and he added his own collection of occupied Pokéballs to the pile she’d procured—all of which contained sick Pokémon that were in need of healing.

Very different from Amir when I first got him… but then again, I had him around to help me navigate the strange behavior… he thought as his brows remain furrowed.

“It’s an unfortunate thing, however… I will have to agree with you that the best cure for this is indeed, time.”

Which hopefully, would heal everything in their lifetime. If not? Well… he’d rather not think about that.

“Alright, while I did help out, you had a handle on most the situation, little Type: Null situation aside. However, don’t rest on your laurels. Expect a surprise in the mail soon.”

Once he’d climbed back on the back of his Metagross (and recalled the Salazzle) he then remembered—

“Oh, and, remember what I mentioned about diversifying? Keep that in mind. Anyone who knows your trick and can counter the gimmick will have you beat in rough situations. Just my two cents.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 0:37:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)