They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
578 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
A Hazy Night at Rustboro [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 18:20:34 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El's smile is bright, when the Garbodor family seems to approve of the new home. "Of course!" They responded to the mother's gratitude, nodding warmly. "I'm happy knowing your children are safe, and that you guys have a safer, cozier home to raise your family in." And these Garbodor would fill in for the frightened-off pokemon that would've otherwise broken down the dead plant matter around here. "I'll check in a few days from now, to see how everyone is settling in, okay?"

If everything went smoothly (which El felt confident in,) this would be a win for the family, and a win for the local ecosystem.

El couldn't help but chuckle at Proxii's remarks, smiling warmly, before nodding to Vanilla. "Yeah, it's uh, probably about time we headed back," They spoke in agreement with a wry smile. Even if they didn't mind the warmth of the suit that much, a shower sounded great right about now after having trudged through the sewers (even with said suit). "I'll be reporting back to HQ once we can confirm the air's clearing up, too."

And well, it'd be a chance for El to put in a good word for Vanilla, given her interest in being a Ranger. Even if they're still just a rookie - and thus their word didn't have much weight - they'd be happy to sing the young lady's praises after everything that went on.

As Bibidi prepared for the teleportation back to Rustboro though, El perked up at the suggestion for grub. "Oh yeah, food sounds great!" They responded, adding "I did promise to introduce you guys to some of my other pokemon and just talk pokemon in general, too, so maybe we can do that over dinner!" Safe to say, Proxii and Vanilla were likely going to have their ears rambled off, once El got their inner nerd going.

With plans made and Bibidi's Teleport prepared, the group would blip out of the forest and back to Rustboro - allowing the Garbodor family to settle down in their new home in peace....
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,112 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Hazy Night at Rustboro [M]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 22:58:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: