JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
ULTRA PLANT: FWJ
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 11:49:18 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]they will have to do more work on this to form connections but at the moment, they at the very least have a direction to work toward, and an idea of what might await them.

because if the drk triad are able to wipe out civilizations, then what's to stop them from doing the same to hoenn? are avatars the answers? or they merely delaying the inevitable?

's question snaps him out of it.

"not long. we should start heading back now."

Ckk4wsaw
[attr="class","bakertag"]
[attr="class","bakerpoke"]
[newclass=.baker] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.bakermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.bakertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.baker b] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker i] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.baker a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bakerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]