part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 17:48:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“I HAVE SURVIVED TOO MUCH SUFFERING,” he says while running his finger over ollie’s wounds, “to not recognize the difference between people, pokemon, and environments.

he draws back to tug at the headband covering his missing eye.

or do you also believe that i fell over?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 17:56:57 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

he's babbling.

[break][break] "of course i've hiked before. i go all the time. i went in kalos, in hoenn. just ask illie, she — "

[break][break] his words break off, hinging on the nickname he's given to , who should know rather well.

[break][break] but 's words stop him in his tracks. even worse, the scarred eye that stares back at him — or rather, the lack of.

[break][break] the room is so silent a pin could drop.

[break][break] "oh."

[break][break] ollie is no stranger to fibbing, not when he grew up with so many brothers and a little sister to protect. but his expertise is nowhere near the kind that people like or or any person on the council should have. it should be no surprise, then, that a business man like sees straight through him.

[break][break] sees. how ironic, considering.

[break][break] "i - well. did you?"

[break][break] he huffs, feigning interest. it's the only way he can think of to stretch the conversation long enough that he can come up with an exit strategy.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 18:07:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“…”

ollie’s own penchant to committal warrants what comes next. without regard for his own threshold for bodily horrors, fernando lifts the headband, revealing the hollow orifice, dead nerves and all.

i fell—” he claims, “—into rocket hands. just like your wounds. a simple accident.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 2:00:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"rocket?"

[break][break] he blinks.

[break][break] oh right. the ultra deep sea front.

[break][break] the memories flash by his mind's eye with urgency — the sight of a bright-blue cybertronic man () in disguise, slicing through 's t-shirt; pink smog swarming in front of him and ; and the pooling shadows of one rocket monster.

[break][break] the room grows cold, his throat tightening.

[break][break] "oh yeah. rocket." his lips tip into a frown, and he has half a mind to ask him if he knows exactly who he is. if he knows the name of the terrifying man who'd attacked him in that cave.

[break][break] but the look on fernando's face - or rather, the hollow crater that replaces the space where his eye should've been, unnerves him. it's creepy. like something straight out of a horror movie.

[break][break] "rocket did that to you?" he asks, face twisting into a grimace then pain as his split lip causes pain to shoot through him briefly. "they just... took your eye?"

[break][break] "when? how?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 2:15:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“READ ABOUT IT ON YOUR OWN TIME,” he scolds. there will be no getting away from him here. the two-time deflection already puts him on guard. wary to the somewhat obvious way of trying to weasel out of an answer.

i’m here for you morales.

he clicks his tongue.

not make believe stories.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 5:19:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

he blinks.

[break][break] "huh? oh -"

[break][break] read about it? did it have to do with research? maybe he needed to ask or about it, though, he wasn't sure if they would know what he meant either.

[break][break] he grimaced, realizing that could see right through him.

[break][break] "fine - you're right. it wasn't... that."

[break][break] emerald eyes flickered to the man's single eye.

[break][break] could he trust him?

[break][break] "i didn't fall down. and it wasn't a pokemon, either."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 9:27:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“I KNOW,” he says without missing a beat. “which is why i’m waiting for you to tell me the truth.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 7:41:04 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

lie.

[break][break] had told him to lie. well not lie, but to hold the truth tight to his chest. ollie didn't know the exact details as to why or why penny asked him, but she had told him to keep what had happened in that apartment to himself.

[break][break] lie.

[break][break] but ollie wasn't good at lying. and was good at reading through lies.

[break][break] anyone with brains knew that.

[break][break] "it was matias."

[break][break] .

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 16:50:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“…”

a pause ferments between them. whether that’s due to the reveal or doubt, remains to be seen. but, given a moment to reflect, fernando brings his hand up to ollie’s bruise. as if to compare against his own fist.

herrera?

he can see it. he certainly has the means. but what about the motive?

why?

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 17:03:00 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

as the other man compares his fists to his bruises, ollie looks away. it would be obvious, the marks that left on him. or that he left on .

[break][break] "we... had a disagreement."

[break][break] about .

[break][break] "about eva."

[break][break] ollie wasn't good at lying but half-truths were about just as good sometimes.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 17:08:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“OH?”

there is a whimsical curiosity to his voice. he doesn’t doubt ollie for a second. it makes sense, from his point of view. even against the landscape of current events and recent in-house drama. but it does not account for . there is no reason for him to turn violent when he’s the perpetrator.

not unless ollie was the aggressor.

go on.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 20:59:59 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

relief blossoms in his chest when does not react with vengeance or anger. not that he quite expects the other to — the businessman does not seem like the type to react based on instinct, like his brother.

[break][break] brother.

[break][break] that means should understand.

[break][break] "he hurt my baby sister," he says, speaking easily of . "and lied to me."

[break][break] his eyes turn back onto the councilwoman, flashing beryl green.

[break][break] "we got into a fight. it got physical."

[break][break] an awkward laugh worms it's way up to ollie's throat, feeling wrong.

[break][break] "if you think i look bad, you should see him."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 21:38:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“AH.”

it’s a good enough premise that fernando can poke no holes in it. there’s no other reason to doubt him, so he relents.

morales.

distaste bleeds into fernando’s expression, but he says nothing as he man handles ollie’s face. he turns and uplifts his chin to get a better angle of his bruises.

and yet, she is not the one here, tending to her wounds.

eventually, he let’s him go.

if you care about your sister, it would do you well to think of her before you act. and how the consequences of your actions ultimately reflect on her.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 21:45:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

!

[break][break] there's no time to react when reaches for his face, forcing him to grimace in response as the other grabs him forcefully. either in pain or shock, or maybe both.

[break][break] yet despite it, ollie does not pull away. does not relent. he lets manhandle him as he pleases.

[break][break] the other is a councilman after all, and he is a morales.

[break][break] a relieved breath slides by as he's finally let go, and his own hands brush over his cheek to soothe his own wounds.

[break][break] "you don't need to tell me that," he grumbles, thinking of the scolding that had given him once she had found out what he had done. "but she's my sister. i have to - " defend her? protect her? "i was just doing my job as a big brother."

[break][break] ollie's look is petulant as he looks at the other man.

[break][break] "you're telling me you've never punched someone before?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ACTA NON VERBA
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 21:57:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ACTA NON VERBA

SOCIAL

“NOT WITHOUT THE INTENT TO KILL,” he lectures. “the last person i punched was .

if you intend to do harm, there are better ways. brute force is such a primitive method. the pain is temporary. his techniques are more specialized. lasting.

as for morales, she’ll be under my care.

set to receive her due respects. if no one else will, then he’ll be the one to nourish her value. after all, she’s the last head scientist left.

no need to worry yourself over her, big brother.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times