uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
got me thinkin’ nonsense [m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:19:37 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uri"]
[attr="class","urimain"]their size difference makes it a little (a lot) unfair and while he could just plant his feet and stand his ground, he decides to relax, putting up enough resistance against her tackle to make it playful.

"hey!"

and the next thing he knows, he's tipping back into the water, though not without dragging her down with him.

when they surface, he's still laughing, his hand reaching for hers underneath the water to stay tethered.

"you're so mean."
[attr="class","uritag"]
[attr="class","uripoke"]
[newclass=.uri] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.urimain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.uritag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.uri b] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri i] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.uri a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uripoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 18:51:26 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
There is a surge of triumph that comes when she feels his weight shift, feels him being uprooted. In spite of her normal, straight-faced demeanor, Calla can't silence the cackle that tumbles free. "Serves you right!"[break][break]
Of course, this time she's expecting the pull, so can better prepare herself for the fall and consequential splash.[break][break]
when she pops back up, she lets him reel her in, fingers twining with his. Her eyes roll as she scoffs (albeit playfully so.)[break][break]
"Please, it's nothing you didn't bring upon yourself." But she still leans forward to give him a placating kiss on the tip of his nose all the same.
[break][break]

// m: prelude to paradiso // outfit // musical vibes           

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A0E0D9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 4:35:36 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uri"]
[attr="class","urimain"]her kiss placates as it always does, leaving him feeling content and bubbly all at once. it comes out as a soft giggle reserved only for her.

"true."

he deserves it for being oh so mean to her.

"oh hey i wanted to ask...are you liking your new job?"
[attr="class","uritag"]
[attr="class","uripoke"]
[newclass=.uri] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.urimain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.uritag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.uri b] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri i] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.uri a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uripoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 19:34:22 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

That laughter that follows makes Calla perk up, her smile shifting from something teasing to one that’s genuinely pleased. Warm and fuzzy despite the coolness of the seawater.[break][break]
“Hmmm…I like it well enough,” she replies thoughtfully, glance shifting up to the sky as she thinks, “It’s always soo busy, though, and it’s not as fun without you there.”[break][break]
It’s the truth, too. Work always felt a bit more fun when it was Uriah’s schedule that she was managing. Probably because that meant she got to stay with him all the time.[break][break]
And he’s way more fun than .[break][break]
She giggles, “Is Akura falling apart without me, yet?” Of course it isn’t.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 14:55:38 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uri"]
[attr="class","urimain"]"naturally so. i'm usually the life of the party."

even if he tries not to do it, he does compare her worklife at akura with her new one, and from his comparisons he has drawn the conclusion that, yes, working with him must be much more fun if only because of the company.

"not yet, but i'm definitely falling apart with you there."

he sighs.

"is it challenging? we don't really talk too much about your job."
[attr="class","uritag"]
[attr="class","uripoke"]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 4:01:07 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Yeah, I know you are. Don’t think I’ve forgotten about the Uriah Bomb.” She laughs. It’s a fond memory.[break][break]

Even if the end of that night could be gladly erased from her brain forever.[break][break]

Calla doesn’t blame him for comparing the two side by side. In all honesty, she catches herself doing the same thing half of the time. Even if getting into League HQ had always been her goal. Her supposed dream.[break][break]

She frowns, eyes wide as she slides closer through the water. “What? It can’t be that bad.” He’s not that terrible at his job.[break][break]
She puffs out a breath, though. “Yeah. Challenging, and then some. Do you know how difficult it is making Matias look good to the public, who already have strong opinions? And on top of that, making sure he doesn’t get all weird suspicious about me?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 14:49:59 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uri"]
[attr="class","urimain"]"sounds like it's an uphill battle."

upmountain more like, but he decides against talking shit about her boss out of respect as he has no idea what the man might be going through. as someone in a position of power himself, he understands that there are various factors that may not always be apparent to others.

"why would he get weird suspicious about you? it's not like you're there to commit corporate espionage or whatever."
[attr="class","uritag"]
[attr="class","uripoke"]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 5:00:29 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Just a little bit.”[break][break]
It can be burdensome work, and it makes her miss Uri that much more. Regardless of her irritations, she doesn’t dump them in her boyfriend’s lap, but she doesn’t really know what to make of it all, either.[break][break]
She sighs, leaning against him as she pushes the slightly paranoid thought away. “No, you’re right, you’re right. There’s no reason for him to.”[break][break]
Calla peers up at him with a playful lift of her brow, “Or am I?” She’s not, of course. She’s just an office worker. A team agent.[break][break]
“I’m probably overthinking it. Just felt out of the blue, is all.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 6:03:46 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","detectiveuriah akurainc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"or are you?"[break][break]

the thought that she may be spying on akura's behalf is entertaining, though there isn't much to gain from such a treasonous act.[break][break]

"man's weird as hell. heard he's unstable and kinda not right in the head?"[break][break]

he taps at his temple, then sighs.[break][break]

"just be careful, cal. i'm worried. i know i got the looks and all but they're mostly for show. i don't think i could take him in a real fight..."[break][break]

for emphasis, he pokes at his bicep.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".akurainc"] --accent:#b75d5d!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 0:35:39 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Her brows pinch together, a small frown settling on her mouth as she listens. “I don’t know what to make of him, if I’m being honest. Sometimes he seems just fine. Other times, not so much.”[break][break]

Which half is the stronger one?[break][break]

“Aww,” she reaches up, water sloshing as she loops her arms around his neck, “you don’t think it’d motivate you if I cheered you on?”[break][break]

It’s only a tease—humor she attempts in an effort to quell both of their concerns, though it doesn’t work too well. “Don’t worry, I will be. Somehow, I seem to have found myself in his good graces.”[break][break]

Or decently so, at least.[break][break]

“It’s pretty cute, though, that you’d fight for my honor.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:44:44 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","detectiveuriah akurainc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'd fight to the death for you, but you know that."[break][break]

her words seem to have brought him enough relief to allow the conversation to move on. there's not much to be done, anyway. he trusts her enough to watch over herself, and it's not like a member of the elite four would ever do her any harm, right?[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

"but yeah, i'm pretty cute."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".akurainc"] --accent:#b75d5d!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 2:18:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: