Life Gives You Lemons [O]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 16:18:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She sighed, settling on the dock. The old wooden boards whined as Vivi lowered herself and swung her feet over the edge. Hungover from a night of a heavy partying, her reflection in the water looked atrocious. Messy hair, smudged makeup - gods, what had she gotten into last night?

"Fuck." she groaned and slipped off her heels. She dipped her toes into the ocean and leaned back, soaking in the rising sun.

"I need coffee.
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 3:57:34 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The tang of salt filled the air. With it came a burst of nostalgia, but not for her seaside home.

The last time Lydia visited Dewford, it’d been a different town. Its sky flickered with the light of a thousand small fires. The smell of gunpowder and the acrid tang of poison filled the air. While some evidence of this battle could still be seen, the seaside town was only a few weeks out from returning to a tourist trap.

To assist with this transformation, she signed up with an ocean clean-up crew. With these trawlers, they worked to remove the remnants of weapons and corpses.

For some reason, the bars reopened first.

Lydia never made much time for such vices. As her mother told her, such things were nothing more than liquid avoidance. A way to sidestep your problems until the hangover wore off. She preferred to face things head-on.

This is why, when she saw Viletta upon the docks, she did not hesitate to approach. In some circumstances, a hangover and abuse victim could present similarly. At her side, a Lycanroc strolled. Unlike its trainer, it seemed to distrust the water surrounding it.

"Pardon me—” The woman’s posture is stiff as if she was a soldier who was never given leave to be at ease. “Are you all right?”

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

@fleur

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #ACDEF7; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #ACDEF7;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #ACDEF7;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]