played by

Kara

No Preference
Pan
Wanderer
Civilian
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
68 posts
Kara Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kara
Kara Li
Kara's Secret Garden
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 23:47:11 GMT
Kara Li Avatar
I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music in my mind

Humming softly, the girl slipped into the small garden quietly. Perhaps a garden was overly generous, really. It was a small spot she had found near a little creek that was tucked away from the road. At first she had just planned to camp there, but Green the Rowlet fell in love with the spot. So much so, in fact, that the morning she woke up from camping, her friend was there on her chest with a berry in her beak.

At first she thought Green wanted her to eat it, but any movement of bringing it towards her lips brought a panicky chirp from the bird, accompanied with a ruffle of feathers. It took some doing, but eventually Kara figured out her friend wanted her to plant it. Working together, the two got it in the ground and put some water on it.

"Don't worry, Green. We'll come back and check on it, okay?"

She was hardly going to complain. It was hard to see off the road, so made for a great camping spot, plus the plumeria flowers that lined the little garden smelled beautiful. The shrubs did look a little like they were intentional, but she figured stranger things happened in nature than a few uniform bushes.

Saying it's gonna be alright

close tab

played by

Kara

No Preference
Pan
Wanderer
Civilian
15 height
15 height
awards
68 posts
Kara Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kara
Kara Li
Kara's Secret Garden
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 17:02:57 GMT
Kara Li Avatar
I keep cruising

The smell of the plumeria flowers filled Kara's senses as she stepped back into the garden. She almost couldn't find it after having been away for a while, but that was a problem easily solved. Letting Green out of her Poké ball, the little Rowlet wasted no time in fluttering into the little grove that she had found before.

Moving over to the berry they had planted, Kara set down the small pail she had bought for watering and settled next to a plot. Two more berries were worked into the soil with Green's help, the pair working in harmony together. Once in place, the girl stood up and dusted herself off.

"Okay, little bit of water and I think we're set." A soft hoot of agreement came from her companion, drawing a giggle from the teen. Picking up her pail once more, she set about watering the berries, old and new, and making sure everything was in place. Already she could see some small sprouts from their first plant, so she knew everything was going well.

While the trainer was busy, Green hopped around, pulling at weeds and making a neat little pile. Kara would gather them up on her way out, using the pail to contain the weeds until she found a suitable spot to place them. For now, though, the pair simply enjoyed their time working the little secret garden.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Kara's Secret Garden
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 21:23:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
swadloon

has attacked

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male or female - chlorophyll[break]
protect / razor leaf / bug bite / grass whistle / bug bite

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

(or any other character)[break][break]

post by JUNE 25 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.

close tab

played by

Kara

No Preference
Pan
Wanderer
Civilian
15 height
15 height
awards
68 posts
Kara Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kara
Kara Li
Kara's Secret Garden
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 21:42:31 GMT
Kara Li Avatar
I keep cruising

Kara squealed in excitement as she watched the little guy sneak into the garden. It was hard to spot at first, with leaves covering its little yellow body. There it was, though, cute as could be. The only downside? It was making a run right for her berries. Berries that weren't even ripe.

"Wait!" the girl shouted as she jumped to her feet. She almost definitely wasn't going to make it in time, but she didn't need to. Green jumped from one of the flowering bushes nearby and landed right between the little guy and the berries.

Giving a little clap, the trainer rushed to catch up and held out a piece of fruit that had been for her lunch. "Here, try this?" It took a few minutes of cajoling, but once the Pokémon decided it wouldn't get past the Rowlet, the it slowly waddled over to the girl. Accepting the food, it grabbed it and ran back into the bushes.

For the next while as she gardened, Kara could see it poking its head out now and then, and every time she waved and went back to work.

After a couple hours she was packed up and ready to go. Green and her had finished all the chores and it was time to hit the road again. Just as they were departing, the little bug ran out to join. For a few hours it travelled with them, hanging near the girl's feet. Finally, when bedtime came, the trainer offered it a Poké ball.

Eyes lighting up, it bounced up and down as she tapped the ball on its head.

And that's how a curious, hungry Swadloon joined Kara's friends.

Catching Swadloon!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago