Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Witch & The Paladin [GG/Letter]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 7:16:57 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vesstest"]
[attr="class","vesstestbody"]

TO FELIX GALLAGHER OF BALLONLEA

The missive arrives delivered by Spectrier, nightmarish hoofbeats announcing the arrival of . The letter itself smells faintly of jasmine, a perfume that the woman who sent it had begun to favor when you last knew her in Hoenn. It is not the only thing that has changed about her, although her penmanship remains an immaculate, pristine thing to behold.[break][break]

I trust this letter finds you alive and well, Felix. You don't seem the sort to perish easily.[break][break]

I suppose some part of you is desperate to know of my safety, but rest assured: I am the most powerful creature in Motostoke. If anyone is to be harmed, it will decidedly not be me. You should be grateful to my Divine patronage, for looking to my care so thoroughly.[break][break]

In this world where monsters assault our settlements at every waking moment, where war is a constant and peace a brief gasp of reprieve, I imagine you likewise thrive.[break][break]

Do you miss the times of peace, I wonder? I suspect that you don't. When men are made into weapons, when they are taught to revel in the adrenaline rush of hunting their fellow men for sport, there is a bloodlust that pacifism cannot quench.[break][break]

But then again, maybe I misread you. Maybe you prefer playing the role of hero over soldier.[break][break]

We aren't tied to our old lives anymore. Fate's little joke on us has ensured it.[break][break]

Motostoke, by the by, is an abominable city of machines and mediocrity. Its populace has elected and to be its kings, and if nothing else, they are a testament to the judgment these pea-brained imbeciles possess. It maddens and rankles, to be surrounded by Galarian beings of lesser intelligence.[break][break]

How I long for the late nights of discussion in the Rocket headquarters, planning to be the ones to lay siege elsewhere. Being besieged is decidedly suboptimal. How easily I can imagine your brow furrowing in disagreement, your expression darkening at hearing such blasphemy from my lips. But ah, I do miss it. I miss the life you didn't want me to live, and I miss it terribly.[break][break]

For now, I wake. I defend. I eat. I sleep. I entertain myself with boring, dull games with boring, dull people. I mourn my freedom most bitterly, and watch Bee with undisguised envy every time he is able to depart our hateful city. Only to greet him with what little fondness I still possess upon his return.[break][break]

What life do you live now? Are you contented at last, I wonder? What is it you miss, if anything, from the world we knew before?[break][break]

Write to me, if the thought so pleases you. In this dark age, there is little else to do. I fear I will forget what once was, if words on paper do not remind me.[break][break]

So remind me of whatever you believe is worth remembering. Entertain me with what stories are worth telling. I am here, I am listening, and I am so incredibly, devastatingly bored.[break][break]

Fondly,[break]
Elisabeth, the Witch of Motostoke[break][break]

PS: Bee insists I tell you I was married. It lasted about ten days, so I don't see what the fuss is all about. No one seems as interested in having me disclose his funeral, which was far more enjoyable for me to attend.

[attr="class","vesstestpkmn"]

[attr="class","vesstestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vesstest"]--accent:#D14C4C;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 7:22:31 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

I am glad to know you are safe. I was worried.

I wish I could visit, but duty keeps me here. I've taken the position of Ballonlea's royal guard. Its responsibility isn't too far from what I'm used to.

You wrote a lot, but I'll do my best to answer what I can.

I don't miss peace, because there never was any to begin with. Hoenn is no different from this place in that way. But I miss it all the same.

Ballonlea is ok. , , and were crowned. I don't know how I feel about it, but I don't care enough to complain. As long as we can get out, titles don't really matter much.

I live an okay life. As I mentioned, I've taken the title of advisor and royal guard, so meetings fill my days. My mind often races nowadays, so it's nice to have a distraction during the day. But I miss home. I miss the people I knew. I miss you. I hope we can meet sometime soon.

Sometimes I think about our first meeting in Petalburg Woods. I still regret what I did, but I'm glad that it happened. I'd like to talk about it someday with you. I never really got to explain what happened, or why I did what I did. I should've before, but times were different I guess.

- Felix

- Felix
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 3:46:55 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vesstest"]
[attr="class","vesstestbody"]

Felix,[break][break]

How strange it is to recall the night you held a gun to my head. A lifetime ago, really.[break][break]

Isn't it obvious why you did what you did? Survival is what pushes all of us onwards. You saw me as a threat, and moved to remove me before I could strike.[break][break]

It's simple as that, is it not? Or is there something missing, something that I lack the ability to comprehend?[break][break]

What a dreary list you write me. What miserable duties you must perform, playing knight for false royals. I find our kings insipid, but maybe your monarchy has more impressive people at its helm. I cannot say the names you give me mean much, save for . At least one person is capable, hm?[break][break]

I have no means to visit, save for through the Spectrier that rides into the night, and he so often prefers to wander alone. Secretly, I suspect he prefers getting to escape us all for a little while.[break][break]

I can't say that I blame him. I would surely do the same.[break][break]

What else do I do? Arceus, these letters make me face my own tedious, uninteresting existence, over and over. How mortifying.[break][break]

I study and chart the stars from my tower. I have ample time to do so, and plenty of books to distract me on the long, lonely nights that you receive letters like these.[break][break]

Would you believe me if I said I only speak to one person in all the world anymore? How small and strange our lives have become.[break][break]

Fondly,[break]
Elisabeth, the Witch of Motostoke

[attr="class","vesstestpkmn"]

[attr="class","vesstestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vesstest"]--accent:#D14C4C;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]