POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 21:46:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","timeskip"]

'I think they like you.'

[break][break] It all happened in a whirlwind. One minute, they were doing what Jayden knew best — fighting their way through a battle of brimstone and ash, launching an all-out assault towards the various beasts that threatened his hometown — and then they were being cheered by Ballonea's peasantry and townsfolk. Standing so close to other Leaguers had made HATE rile in his chest, the burning sensation of 's reminder searing a pain in his side. He wanted to kill them, the way that he wanted to kill .

[break][break] But the pressure of presenting, of them adorning crowns of jewels upon his head, had made him relent.

[break][break] Royalty. Was that even real?

[break][break] Part of him was inclined to believe those like and . What was royalty? Especially handed to them in a world that they were not even sure was real? Jayden doubted a monarchy actually worked that way. Could he not have handed the crown to someone else — and if so, to whom? To hand off something that he could not handle seemed like an even worse ending. A cowardly defeat, or a failure.

[break][break] It wasn't just the peasantry that looked up to him — there were Rockets did.

[break][break] But they were quick to usher him into a room to change into his new garments, and as he did so, he felt discomfort rise in his spine. Something a little like panic flooded his eyes, when the doors to the makeshift "throne room" opened.

[break][break] Relief was palpable when he realized it was .

[break][break] "Fern," he breathes. "It's you."

[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjaytop img { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all;} .jayjaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(0); transition:0.5s all; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; color:#8d65b4!important; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; } .jayjay .timeskip { height: 120px; width: 310px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/f3/c9/71f3c98416f90543da093c7e199c20fe.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; margin: -20px auto 20px; border: 10px solid #232323; border-radius: 5px; filter: grayscale(1); } .jaypkmn { text-align:center; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
forever and ever and always [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 22:46:51 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Honestly, they don’t know how everything has flipped over the way it has. A part of him isn’t sure yet if this is really happening or if they’re all in some bizarre, shared fever dream. Maybe they’ll wake up on route 120 in a matter of minutes. The battle itself felt as real as it could.[break][break]

The killing blow they imparted on that calyrex had certainly felt real.[break][break]

But it is not them who suddenly takes the brunt of responsibility. It’s shuttled to multiple people, but there’s only one they care about. And when he’s whisked off to some secondary location, Fern isn’t having it. They push through any resistance they meet until finally someone lets him into the room.[break][break]

Fern, it’s you.[break][break]

Fern laughs softly as they stride across the room toward him. They don’t pause to take in the sight of the room or consider what it will be used for in the coming days. Their attention remains strictly on . They know that wild look in his eyes, and what it means.

Still, they cannot help but be amused by the way the words fall from his lips. “You are always announcing me like you expect it to be anyone but me, duck,” they murmur as their hands slide up to find his face.They tilt it downward to look him in the eye.[break][break]

“Of course it’s me. There’s no one else it would be, but me.” Their forehead nudges against his, silently instructing him to calm down, bit by bit. As long as he needs to take.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- goodbye galar: shield[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 2:03:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

It never fails.

[break][break] The moment walks into the room, all the tension leaves his bones. His body unravels with relief, even moreso as the other leans up towards him, hands sliding warmly against his cheeks. His head leads down towards them, foreheads touching, breath brushing only slightly over theirs. His eyes fluttered closed as he focused on the sound of their breathing, letting it steady him and root him into place.

[break][break] "I still can't believe it," he murmurs.

[break][break] Believe that they appear as often as they do, that they can manage to appear in the moments when he needs them most.

[break][break] Believe that he is King.

[break][break] "But there's no one else I'd rather it be but you," he says back tenderly, lips curved into a smile, as if he's saying a confession. As if he's saying I love you.

[break][break] His hands go to their waist, pressing a thumb against their hips.

[break][break] "It all happened so fast," he says after a moment, pulling back slightly so he could look into their eyes. "I still can't believe I'm king."

[break][break] "How is everything outside?"

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjaytop img { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all;} .jayjaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(0); transition:0.5s all; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; color:#8d65b4!important; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; } .jayjay .timeskip { height: 120px; width: 310px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/f3/c9/71f3c98416f90543da093c7e199c20fe.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; margin: -20px auto 20px; border: 10px solid #232323; border-radius: 5px; filter: grayscale(1); } .jaypkmn { text-align:center; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 20:55:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]They can feel him relaxing the longer they remain in this little two-person bubble. A soft huff of laughter follows the confession he makes, amused that even after all this time, he can’t help but be amazed by such a simple little thing. That no matter where they are, Fern will come looking for him.[break][break]

Eyes fall shut for that time, their hands smoothing over him. “Well I should hope you’d only want it to be me,” they tease as they lean into his touch. The question brings them back to reality, though, and they weigh their words with a quiet sigh.[break][break]

“Ah, pretty confusing, honestly.” Fern shrugs, somewhat unbothered. “But I have a feeling it’s going to be that way for a while yet. Until we figure out what’s going on.”[break][break]

Their hands slide up and down his arms soothingly as they look him over. “Might as well rest while we can, no?”[break][break]

None of this feels real. Not truly. If Fern were to be honest right then, they’d have to admit that it’s all more than a little bit daunting. It’s only a matter of time before they’re home where they’re rightfully meant to be.[break][break]

Is there any point in playing at royalty? Even if just to humor the peasantry who’ve come out of hiding to laud their new nobles?[break][break]

Maybe when they wake, it will all have been a dream.[break][break]

It’s a dream, right?[break][break]

These are doubts that Fern stuffs down, though. They’re not the sorts of worries that they need to drum up or work either of them into a tizzy over. They paint over the concern with a smile gifted to Jayden. “Any idea what we’re supposed to do now?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 22:50:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Mmm."

[break][break] They tease him, but even in that, there is a fondness in the gesture that makes Jayden at ease. In a world that seems to be constantly changing, it is their word that he finds himself drawn to at the end of the day. And it is comforting to know that it is the same for them too.

[break][break] Eventually though, his eyes open as they talk about the world outside. How different things are, and how confusing it is. Jayden can't help but agree — but it makes him more uncomfortable to acknowledge it. He didn't like not knowing how things worked, and liked the fact that he didn't know how to protect Fern in this foreign memory even less.

[break][break] He shakes his head.

[break][break] "No. No idea," he sighs, but then his hands find his way to theirs. Intertwining. "But at least I have you to figure it out with." He smiles softly. "Come. I want to show you the throne room."

[break][break] WEEKS LATER

[break][break] It is weeks later, that he's settled into the role. The township has all come to regard him as it's king, alongside and . Even the rubble and ash is piecing itself together, and even so, Jayden still can't help but feel uncertain.

[break][break] Under the cover of the night, Jayden confesses it to them.

[break][break] "I don't know if I can do it."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 15:28:14 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]The more he calms the longer they stand there, the more at ease Fern feels themself. There’s no guarantee that this isn’t just some strange trip and they’ll wake up fine tomorrow. It could be permanent. Fern has no real way of knowing. But if they are with him, then it will work out the way it’s intended to.[break][break]

They are sure of it.[break][break]

“Yes,” they smile, the expression every bit as tender and fond as it ever is, “I’ll be right here with you every step of the way.” They let their fingers wind through his as he leads them away.[break][break]

[break][break]

Huddled in their bed, shrouded in dark, Fern rolls toward him. Moonlight peeks through a gap in the window curtains, giving them just enough silvery light to find his face and the violet gleam of his eyes.[break][break]

Their hand weaves up from under the covers as their other arm tucks under their own head as they study him. The crease between his brows that has been more and more common as of late.[break][break]

“Why on earth do you think that?” they murmur back, voice a lilting coo as their fingers thread through his hair, tucking strands behind an ear. Then they shift to that crease, thumbing over it.[break][break]

“You’ll give yourself frown lines, keeping your face so serious all the time.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:36:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

Weakness is not something that Jayden relinquishes easily, especially after a lifetime of having been prepared against it. However, it is — and Jayden has always been weak to them.

[break][break] His eyes flutter closed for a moment as he allows the feeling of their hands in his hair to comfort him, brushing against his skin like a butterfly's wings.

[break][break] "Mm," he murmurs, tone matching that of their slightly teasing tone. "And will you still love me if I do?"

[break][break] The newly-named king labors a sigh, blinking his eyes open. Violet eyes catch teal waves fondly, unexplained grief flickering in those tumultuous waves.

[break][break] "I was never supposed to be - " he waves with a hand. "This. I was not - a leader. Not in the way Alexei was. Not in the way father was."

[break][break] "I - " his breath hitches. "It feels wrong, Fern."

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 16:32:46 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]A breath of a laugh falls between them. “I will,” they insist, smile creeping at the edges of their words.[break][break]
“I will always love you.”[break][break]
Even with that reassurance, though, they can tell this newly appointed duty weighs on their partner, heavy on his shoulders. Even in soft moments like this one now.[break][break]
Their hand smooths over his cheek, fretting over them with natural ease. They don’t speak yet, in an effort to let him get what he needs to say out. They simply watch him in the dimness of their room.[break][break]
“You are better than they were,” they eventually say in a cooing whisper.[break][break]
“What is wrong about that?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 16:42:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

'I will always love you.'

[break][break] Jayden's own words are said in jest, without a thought, but when repeats the reassurances, his heart stills. His voice catches in his throat, ever so slightly — had anyone ever said such a thing to him with certainty? Had anyone ever vowed such a thing to him without wishing to manipulate or brainwash him?

[break][break] 'I love you,' the thought rises unbidden, and Jayden gazes tenderly at them, blinking in the darkness of the room.

[break][break] "Better?" he repeats, and then his brow furrows in disbelief. "What makes you say that?"

[break][break] Better. The thought is a sneer, a shadow, replacing the sweet memories of their adoration. It curls awful and terrible in his chest, like a sinister whisper made to reprimand.

[break][break] As if Alexei's shadow is right in that room with him, mocking him. His eyes flicker to the side of 's gentle facade, as if he can see his brother's shadow, before he blinks and returns back to his partner's face.

[break][break] "If I'm better," he says softly. "It's only because I have you by my side, solnyshka."

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:20:10 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “I just know it’s true,” they murmured simply, like it is fact, because in their mind it is. He is by far better than who he was raised by, and what they did to him.[break][break]
If Fern could soothe the ache in him, they would. Without second thought or hesitation. They don’t quite know how to manage it, though. It’s so deeply embedded in ’s soul, carved there. Still, their hands smooth over his skin, comb through his hair.[break][break]
Silently, they try to coax calm into him, and prove that they believe this without a doubt.[break][break]
He is right for this.[break][break]
There is no better choice.[break][break]
A quiet laugh follows his tender words, and Fern leans into him. Curls into the warmth of his side and presses a short, affectionate kiss to the tip of his nose. “Oh, I would be hopeless at this sort of thing, duck. I’m not good for anything apart from sitting beside you and looking pretty.”[break][break]
For someone who enjoys the spotlight, and power to boot, they feel oddly certain about this. They are not a leader of a people group. They are much more pleased in their garden, and assisting the effort to establish a pokecenter.[break][break]
Funny, how their roles shift in this strange world.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 1:30:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

believes the best in him. Jayden has no idea why — he does not think he is any better than any of the others in Rocket. In fact, in many ways, he is worse. If the people who raised him were to be believed.

[break][break] In some ways, he has grown to learn and maybe even believe the kind of person that his partner believes him to be. It is only through looking at their eyes that he can even bother to see himself as anything besides the monster that his father raised him to be. But in the darkness of the blankets, in the deepest of his hearts, he knows that he sees him just as ugly as an ultra beast. Just as foreign.

[break][break] He blinks his eyes open, comfort trickling through him at the feather-light brush of 's fingertips.

[break][break] Jayden sighs, content.

[break][break] "Mm," he says. "How can I argue with that? You are pretty."

[break][break] Fingers grip their waist, and with a strong heave, he pulls them above him. His eyes are bright, gleaming with moonlight.

[break][break] He leans towards them, hands going to their face to brush their lips together.

[break][break] "Thank you, my love."

[break][break] If there is anyone who can instill confidence in him, if there is anyone who can help him make sense of this new, confusing world — both past and present — it is them.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:41:17 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “I just know it’s true,” they murmured simply, like it is fact, because in their mind it is. He is by far better than who he was raised by, and what they did to him.[break][break]
Fern is confident in their beliefs. Unwavering in the choice they have made. There is not another one that they could fathom, and there is no deviation from what is already being built from the foundation upward to the Galarian skies. He is the one chosen by a people they know little of.[break][break]
And believe it to be the best decision made.[break][break]
As much as they believe in their own decision to follow with the devotion of a lovelorn yamper. They will find no disappointment here. He is their’s. And they trust their instinct.[break][break]
Finally, he seems to relax–much to their satisfaction.[break][break]
They hum contentedly, obviously preening from the affirmation. It’s almost more of a silky purr, lazy and languorous. “I do so love it when you flatter me so nicely, dearest.”[break][break]
There is a tumult in their chest as they maneuver them with such apparent ease–the burst of blooming spring flora, the rapid beat of a thousand, velvety butterfree wings. Knees hug his waist, the slide of soft blankets pooling around their own hips.[break][break]
Hands slide over his chest to find his face as they crane over him, meeting the comforting warmth of his mouth halfway.[break][break]
“I will always be here to bolster you.” The glow in their gaze is fervent with adoration. Bright blue in the soft dark. They close the gap again with another murmured, “Always.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 17:50:18 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

Always.

[break][break] Jayden will remember this in the years to come. That it is Fern, among everyone, who is able to easily soothe the hurt in his chest whenever he thinks lowly of himself; Fern, who is able to so easily kiss away old wounds, like a cooling river that washes away the remains of a burnt forest fire.

[break][break] Whenever he doubts, whenever he worries. He reminds himself.

[break][break] It is for Rocket. For Fern. For them.

[break][break] "And forever," he repeats, that candid phrase, as they claim his mouth with theirs. His fingers grip their hips more tightly, pulling them against him.

[break][break] Letting the night consume them both.

[break][break]
[break][break]

Kingship is not an easy thing to come by, and it is sheer luck that Jayden begins to do it at all. He is glad, however, to have loyal people by his side — people like and — that will help him stay afloat admist all of the confusion. Eventually, just as said it would, Jayden finds himself at ease in his new position.

[break][break] Perhaps it is this that is his birthright. Perhaps the hellsfire that was Kanto prepared him for this.

[break][break] He knows exactly how to instruct their people to prepare their walls, to protect the town. So that when the prophecy comes, they are ready for it.

[break][break] The town morphs and shifts. No longer are they Rocket and League. Together, they are something more.

[break][break]
[break][break]

One day, he and Fern are walking. Just outside the castle, where the vines still crawl up the slate of stone. Sounds of construction echo thoroughly through the town, but it is the first time in a long while that Jayden is not suffocating from days of endless meetings. Of laws and constitutions that will perhaps never meet their written end.

[break][break] "I caught them again," he says, amicably, eyes flitting towards the setting sun. It washes over Ballonea in a sea of orange and violet. "In the pantry, this time."

[break][break] He's, of course, speaking of the loyal members of his guard. and .

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:54:40 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Just as they expected, Jayden does well under the mantle of king. Even with the learning curve and bouts of anxiety and uncertainty, Fern never once doubted him or his capability. With their comrades and the other rulers, they all begin to build something there in Ballonlea the longer time stretches on and they don’t find a way home.[break][break]
A comfortable afternoon stroll is a new staple in their days. A respite when they are able to steal the king away from his tasks. The warmth of the sun sits on their shoulders and Fern is at ease.[break][break]
Or at least they were. And then the subject of their aimless chatter shifts. Fern frowns, their glance moving toward Jayden. “The pantry?” they ask warily. They do not need to ask who because they already know. “What happened?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 4:58:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"]

He's the one who brought the topic up, but he almost regrets it as they ask him for more details. A shadow crosses his face briefly. It is not the first time that he has caught someone he considers close to a brother in... a compromising position. Years ago, it would have brought back memories of and , of and .

[break][break] Merely now, he presses his lips together.

[break][break] "It's a bad habit," he says. "They should keep to the bedrooms, not the pantry."

[break][break] "What if a member of the clergy saw them?"

[break][break] How could the Royal Guard behave in such a way?

[break][break] He can barely keep the disappointment out of his voice, sounding already like a tired father.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights