twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
Finders Keepers
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 22:06:30 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Getting from mawille city to route 113 was no problem when you got a garchomp to fly to you over there. She could never get enough of flying high in the clouds while everyone below looking like nothing but ants in comparison. This was the life if she had been flying alone no doubt she would make this flight a wild one however for sake of Lulu joining her on the trip she keep the flight fairly calm.[break][break]

"Down." Sue commands the garchomp and after finding a good place to land. They were safely on the ground. The woman gently rubbed her pokemon forhead before lumping off the dragon. "Okay, there her route 113 as I promise. How did you like your first flight, lulu?"[break][break]

"There should be a lot of steel types around here for ya if we around." Fighting she didn't really care for however it might a good day for the rest of her team to train and blow off a bit stream. This will all while the garchomp wanting more of attention began to light nip at her hair.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d6c054; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Finders Keepers
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 20:12:56 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap lucien"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

Forged from the wilds

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- - -

[attr="class","posttext"]

This was surely an experience.

[break][break]It wasn't the fact that he was soaring through the skies that were a first for him, it was one of his hobbies to go doublade surfing to get himself around. However this was his first time riding a large beast like this through the skies, the sheer power and strength his creature carried with itself was felt with every flap of his wings. It was far different from the smooth sailing he was used too, and instead it had a rugged wild thrill; this was probably what Josh was trying to get at. Even more so was the slightly rough landing.

[break][break]"okay, there her route 113 as i promise. how did you like your first flight, lulu?"

[break][break]Hoping down from the creature after watching his sister had done so, Mateo found himself slightly stumbling as he misjudged the height difference at first. But rather than getting embarrassed at that it seemed something else caught his attention as he'd chuckle the stumble off and throw his hand to the back of his head to fluff up his hair.

[break][break]"Dang, Sue. I never realized how weird it feels to be called Lu when I'm not in drag."

[break][break]Even after saying that he didn't seem upside by it at all or really pushed the matter to get her to stop. Lucy was after all as much as a real name to him as Mateo was anyway.

[break][break]"there should be a lot of steel types around here for ya if we around."

[break][break]"Oh, dope! Do you think we'll see any Honedges? Escavalier is also cool too~ 'R what abo--"

[break][break]He realized he had been talking excitedly before he'd laugh at himself and shoot a single finger gun over towards Sue.

[break][break]"Forget about me, what were ya' lookin' for here?"

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".lucien"] --accent:#A2261A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Finders Keepers
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 21:40:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BISHARP APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRAPPLOCT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OCTAZOOKA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOPSY TURVY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Aria

Susie(Sue) or The Wildcat
She/Her
twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
Finders Keepers
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 1:53:09 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, Lulu is my personal nickname for ya? I am not good at remembering long or personal ones. You wear that drag dawn well. I couldn't host even if I want to. Jane is afraid I would punch someone in the face for being a jerk." Sue snorted like the garchomp merely sniffed the air. The dragon seemed to going on her own making the girl pouted. "That blasted dragon I swear...uh-eh?" Sue sighed loudly the path her dragon was going. "I am more looking towards see you get a strong team. Do me a solid save the chivalrous scrap for hosting or if you want a booty call with someone." No filter as expected some the headstrong however the garchomp stopping near apart of pokemon. Maybe she could sense them out or was just lucky either way they both were fair game. They seemed to be having pose off or some bull crap pokemon normal do?[break][break] "Don't you dare attack you overgrown lizard! I am uninterested in any of them what about you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] - skipping [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d6c054; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]