Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
You Are Going To Sell This Poisonous Animal [SW]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 23:44:00 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Look, you're not proud of it. Scrounging around in a shitty cave, looking for gooey little bastards, getting soot and ash all over your jeans. Sure, it's dirty work, but it's not your kind of dirty work, y'know? It's not your brand. You're in the crime business to be a rough-and-ready thug, not a poacher yoinking armfuls of Pokemon to sell off for a quick buck.

But, well, money makes hypocrites of us all, but especially of you. That quick buck? You want it. You need it. So, here you are. Apparently, Poison-type Pokemon are big in the market right now, so that's why you're in this foul cave, scrounging about to try and find one. If you're lucky, this'll be a quick and easy way to pay your way through the next few days. More realistically? This is going to end with you getting poisoned, and it'll end up being a massive pain directly in your asshole.

Oh well. Only one way to find out which. Now, c'mon out, wild and potentially poisonous Pokemon, where are you...?

we stealing BEASTS for our ENDEAVOURS tonight
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 6:21:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 21:19:24 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Your aimless searching bears fruit. It also bears a metric fuck-ton of bats.

"Gah!"

It's a lot of Zubats, and by Arceus, do you mean a lot of Zubats, and by Arceus, are they all flying straight towards your face. What did you do to piss them off? You don't know. What you do know is, you're being battered by dozens of wings and nibbled upon by dozens of fangs, all while your arms flail about, trying to shoo them away. That ends up with you smacking a lot of bats, unintentionally at first, but as they grow more irritatingly persistent, it's clear the time for warning has ended. It's time to give these pests what's coming to them.

Your hand moves to the Pokeball of Toxtricity, releasing it from its Pokeball. Immediately, the lizard is confused by the spectacle in front of it, as though wondering how one could possibly anger so many bats. But once he's through with them, they won't be angry for much longer.

"Damned bastards...! Toxtricity! Fuckin', shit, I dunno, just use Overdrive or something! Ngh! Do it! NOW!"

Sure enough, he obliges, and soon, the entire swarm of roughly clumped bats are electrocuted, sending all of them tumbling down to the ground, limp. Of course, you're also electrocuted, and I'll spare you the indignity of recounting all your screaming and writhing, but really, this isn't your first rodeo. Sure, it hurts like shit, but no more so than all the other ways you get horribly mauled by Pokemon, including your own, with startling consistency. If nothing else, the shock helps to distract from all the cuts and scrapes these Zubat left on your face.

Well, the Zubat, and one Crobat. Huh. You hadn't noticed him in with the rest of the mob. He must've blended in, what with being purple and blue, and the others being blue and purple. Still, it's an interesting opportunity - You came here to snag a Poison type, and a premium Poison type just presented itself to you, here and now.

So, before any of the multitudinous bats can recover from your attack, you take an empty Pokeball and tap it against the dazed Crobat. From there, it's one shake, two shake, three shake, and sure enough...

Catching.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:17:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CROBAT!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!