icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 19:10:46 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

”The place should be around here…”[break][break]

A simple task in itself: clear out the nearby fumes in preparation for a soon-to-be mission that a few others would be embarking upon soon. Truthfully speaking, there wouldn’t be any harm or foul in letting the proper officials deal with the mishap, but the sooner the mess was cleared up, the sooner the others would be able to do whatever it was they needed to do.[break][break]

Standard Rocket involvements, to say the least.[break]
For the glory of Team Rocket, and whatnot.[break][break]

”Make sure you got your mask secured,” he added on with a hum, casting a glance over his shoulder towards as they navigated the dimly lit alleyways. ”If you get yourself fucked up, it’s every man for himself. Can’t do much to help you~.”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".oriel"]--accent:#96bcd6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 19:46:48 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

putrid. [break][break]

nauseating can't even begin to describe it. if she'd have known they'd be dealing with something so foul, she'd demand to be properly compensated for her senses rather than her time. [break][break]

for she, who is accustomed to the books and papers, this sort of footwork isn't welcomed. [break][break]

but money is money, she tells herself, and at least it's not in horrible company. [break][break]

"far ahead of you, nuit." [break][break]

she adjusts the mask over the lower half of her face, brows furrowing slightly the thicker the smog becomes. "putain de merde-- what kind of weezing does this much damage?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MISSION

gaslight

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#ca692d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 0:36:29 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"Couldn’t tell you even if I wanted to know, honestly,” he sighed, continuing along at a brisk pace.[break][break]

He continued along the pavement accordingly, turning corners and outdoor corridors until trailing into slower, lighter steps. It took him a moment to note it, but the sight of a gaseous form seemed to begin filtering from down the newest alleyway— but rather than that, it was the deteriorating environment around them that caught the majority of his attention.[break][break]

Sludge, everywhere.[break]
Almost as if something with an Ooze slugged its way through.[break][break]

”God damn...” me murmured under his breath, brows furrowing alongside a surfaced grimaced beneath his guise. With a careful eye, he gazed along the floors around him, ensuring there to be no larger puddles of the substance before continuing on. ”...Watch your step. Might get harder to see if the smog gets any thicker.”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 2:05:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

the stench is nauseating, but it isn't impossible. [break][break]

although the mask keeps the majority of it out, the slightest slip up will let it in. she's only grateful that there've been protective measures taken for the two of them. still, even with plastic wrapped around them to avoid direct contact, watching the poison drip, slowly, makes her want to gag. the flies gather, and the buzzing would be incessant if they didn't immediately die at contact. [break][break]

how terrifying. [break][break]

maria knows to heed his words, keeping an eye on the ground ( and careful to avoid the sludge she swears is alive, somehow ). this extent of poison can't possibly come from a single weezing - this amount of poison couldn't possibly come from multiple weezing. [break][break]

purple mist sets closer to the ground. if it weren't for the goop on the wall, she'd think to use it as support. [break][break]

she squints, fingers gently tapping on her belt. at the rate they're going, this was just going to be dangerous. [break][break]

"you have a pokemon that can clear out the smog, don't you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MISSION

gaslight

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 3:03:17 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

He clicked his tongue, brows furrowing further as he cast a second glance over his shoulder.[break][break]

”And get my Pokemon poisoned in the thick of it all~? That’s a bit of a rash suggestion, don’t you think?” he shot back with a brief hum, dripping similarly with another form of venom—however lightly coated—that masqueraded beneath a front of amusement.[break][break]

…Even then, though, it was a more than decent idea.[break][break]

Lobbing a Pokeball high enough to evade the gas would be easy enough, in any case— and it hadn’t taken entirely long for him to note a silhouette enshrouded beneath the toxins looming upon and around them, either. Just as he found himself straining against the noxious fumes a bit too much, the dual-spherical form made itself present amidst the gradients of violet, its identity only further solidified by the signature cries it was known to make.[break][break]

Just as she called it. A Weezing— and one that seemed to be consistently pouring a Smog out throughout its travels.[break][break]

”...If that’s what you wanna do, though, then get yourself ready,” he sighed, peering up in an attempt to gauge the thickness of the fog directly above them. ”On my go, I’ll send one of my own up as far as I can. I clear the way, you take the Weezing down.”[break][break]

With that, he inhaled deeply through the mask he wore, lightly pressing his palm against one of the Pokeballs upon his belt before unfastening it.[break][break]

”Are we clear and ready?”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 3:36:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

oh, how he wounds her.[break][break]

she's a bitch, but she isn't a monster. a trail of venom is met with faux offense when she raises her hand to gently place her fingers against her chest. despite the verbal reluctance, it doesn't look like he has any better ideas. when she hears the click of the pokeball on his belt, she reaches down to her own.[break][break]

"oui, i only need the signal~." though if she's going to be honest, she's unsure if her little pokemon will be able to take it down in one to two strikes. she'll just have to treat her to more treats, later. [break][break]

the back of her free hand presses against her mask, taking a deep breath of what safe air she could gather. though before he goes to clear the way, crystal blue eyes glance down at the pokeball in his grasp.[break][break]

ah, indeed, she would feel bad. [break][break]

"if the darling gets poisoned, i'll give them an antidote and a treat~."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MISSION

gaslight

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 16:13:29 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

”You’ll know it when it happens~.”[break][break]

Words spoken with little more than an idling murmur as a light piercing azure glare cut through the smog for several moments more, following in tandem to the form that so leisurely drifted through the distance. There would have to be a clear line of sight for everything to go smoothly and quickly, so he watched as it disappeared behind the corner of one of the alleyways for a brief moment.[break][break]

His eyes narrowed before he lifted his foot and slammed it down, prompting a brief echo throughout the area.[break][break]

One moment. Two. Barely a third, and the shadow began to creep back into view again, all while the Rocket spun the Pokeball within his grasp instinctively. It whirled against his palm, shortly, before he ultimately tightened his fingers around it and looked upward, winding his arm back before lobbing it as high as he could.[break][break]

A familiar glow flashed beyond the mists above him, and he called out a quick, ”Tailwind!” towards its source, moments before the toxic seas parted before them to reveal the selfsame Weezing across from them.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 16:27:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

she'll deal with it when it happens. [break][break]

there are more pressing matters at hand - namely this weezing. oh, he's a gentleman, isn't he? waiting in the mist as a surprise for the two of them, maybe ready with a candlelit dinner? though she does love a good ambient lighting, the scent? horrible. 0/10, would never go on a date with the weezing again. [break][break]

painted nails lightly tap the gleaming red of a pokeball's capsule and, following a man's throw, she follows suit just as the command of his is given out. "dahlia!" she huffs beneath the mask, crystal eyes glaring daggers through the noxious beast. with a blue light, an espurr takes the field, landing in a safe space from the poison. [break][break]

the smog begins to clear, courtesy of the tailwind, just enough for the feline to take in a deep, clear breath. "psybeam!" the glare hardens, from both pokemon and trainer, as the feline pokemon's ears tilt upwards and eyes glow. psychic power pulses around the expressionless pokemon, and a beam of that condensed power is shot towards the offending poison type. [break][break]

the espurr holds it, for as long as it can, and until the weezing properly falls to the ground. the espurr finally stops with her job done, and tumbles into a sit.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MISSION

gaslight

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 19:00:58 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Hook, line, and sinker.[break][break]

As swiftly as the fog had parted, the source seemed to be taken down accordingly; the Psybeam that caused it only blasting through for long enough to see the deed done. As the poison gas Pokemon faltered further and further, the Rocket peered up towards his bird as it continued its Tailwind above, reaching a hand up and gesturing for it to move the gaseous clouds further away. It gave a faint trill before following the wordless command.[break][break]

”And with that, we need to leave,” he murmured plainly, only sparing a brief eye towards the fallen Pokemon before his own returned to him, perching atop his shoulder for a quick preen through the man’s hair—what little of it showed, at least—before being recalled back into the sanctity of its capsule. ”Job’s been done, and as dark as it is, I’d rather not risk anyone snooping around while we’re still here.”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 19:38:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

it took a little while, but the beast has been downed. [break][break]

it doesn't immediately clear the smog, but it shouldn't be adding any more.. in the near future. she makes a cursory glance to the little robin pokemon, who chirps and still trills. thankfully, it looks like the little guy hasn't been poisoned. that's good; it's another day guilt free. [break][break]

she carefully lowers to lift the tired feline in her arms, cradling it as it lets out a soft, tuckered yawn. "there, there." she coos, nuzzling her cheek against the side of its head "you did a beautiful job, mon cheri~." [break][break]

praise aside, she recalls the espurr back into the safety of her pokeball. crystal blue eyes gaze out back the way they came, and she's already turning her heel with a nod. "agreed. thank you for your hard work, mon nuit~."[break][break]

maybe she'll pop open some champagne to wash out the bitter taste of the weezing's date.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]end
[break]

MISSION

gaslight

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
preparatory [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 5:22:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: