TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Ghostbusting [O][M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 4:50:47 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
For scientists, her coworkers seemed oddly susceptible to folk and ghost tales. When she walked in each morning, a sense of unease underran the office. People whispered about ghosts and moaning. However, the stories sounded more like someone’s sordid quickie than anything paranormal. Then again, it was to be expected. She doubted half of her associates had gotten past first base.

While their puppy dog research struck Kelpie as adorable, significant others were rarely entranced by the effect of bacterium on Pokemon reproduction.

All the talk of specters made the night shift reluctant to venture to specific labs at night. This left her and her team with more to do in the morning. It led to shortened coffee breaks and a general increase in tension (certainly not the fun kind). After two weeks of this dysfunction, Calpurnia decided the time had arrived to end this nonsense.

As her partner turned the corner, they would fund Calpurnia sitting on a bench. One heeled boot was folded across the leg opposite with the other shoe perched delicately upon the floor. Freshly manicured hands flew across her laptop's keyboard. There was no sign she—or the Purugly in her lap—had noticed you.

“It is lovely to see some people can still read a clock.” The woman’s voice is like velvet, every word underpinned by a flirtatious tone.

Violet eyes lifted, a smile playing at her lips. “Tell me, love." Her voice was a tigress purr that walked a fine line between violence and pleasure. All soft-toe beans and jagged, sparkling fangs. “Do you believe in ghosts?”

The Purugly in her lap—bored by the very idea of existentialism—yawned.
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]@open
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Ghostbusting [O][M]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 19:11:47 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew never really enjoyed venturing to the Rocket Submarine.

Andrew had gotten the call that their lab was haunted. Seeing as nobody had taken the job, Andrew reluctantly took it. He figured that someone who got iced was probably haunting the sub, if that's what it even was. They had been killing off a lot of deserters and defectors on the sub, from what he had heard.

The streamer was greeted by a purple-haired woman, barely older than he was. He eyed the woman, and the Purugly on her lap. "Uh, yes? I mean, haven't they been confirmed to exist?", he asked her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Ghostbusting [O][M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 13:28:14 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
The woman heard Andrew before she saw him. This tin can was awfully noisy. Every step is accompanied by metallic echoes. Still, the audible warning gave her time to finish her text and send it on its way. Manicured nails slid from the top of her cat’s head to his chin. They scratched at them. “Do be a good boy, Purrseus.” She whispered to her companion. The feline merely turned his head to follow the streamer’s shadow. [break][break]

The cat’s nose wrinkles as if he’s smelled something foul. Almost as if he can sense useless manchild at a few hundred yards. Her hands slid upward to the cat’s ears “We cannot expect everyone to meet your standards.” When Andrew rounded the corner, Calpurnia turned away her bosom companion. With a gentle rap of nails on the chubby cat’s head, she rose to her feet. A heavy sigh followed as he gave a perfectly mundane answer to her teasing. It took the fun out of it.
[break][break]
Taking a few steps forward, Calpurnia moves as if to offer him a hand. But her legs continue forward until they pop the younger man’s personal bubble. “And what is it you believe about them—” Those fingers move to walk up the front of his shirt. “Mister Fisher?” Bored of his mistress toying with her food, Purrseus jumps down from his perch. His springtail waves irritably behind him as he follows the smell of human fear deeper into the submarine’s belly.
[break][break]
"Certainly not in getting enough sleep," The scientist quipped. "Just what keeps you up all night?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Not my best Kelpie post, but it's better to have one than to not.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Ghostbusting [O][M]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 23:03:48 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

As Andrew eyed the woman in front of him, he couldn't help but notice just how hot she was. Lustful thoughts filled his tiny mind. Despite this, he kept it to himself.

Maybe he'd ask her out later, he figured.

"Uh, that they're annoying? That they won't stop moaning all the time? Or that they play too many pranks?", Andrew answered boorishly.

"I uh- I work all day and all night.", Andrew answered. By working, he meant livestreaming, when he wasn't doing jobs for Rocket. "I need tho-that money! I need that money! To pay my bills. The internet bill, the electricity bill-", Andrew continued to ramble.

That was when he was interrupted by moaning coming from the lab.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Ghostbusting [O][M]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 3:18:55 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calpurnia"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
The woman sighed. “Mm?” What shallow, self-absorbed concerns. It certainly wasn’t a philosophy theorem. There was so much more to specters than frightening greedy CEOs. Their powers were fascinating, as were the implications of their existence. “I think the first one covers all that.” She enjoys needling this panda man. His reactions are so open, just as obvious as his eyes that kept flicking to her chest.

[break][break]

A brow rose at his answer. It looked like this man had not slept in months. She looked aghast. “Do they really pay you lot so badly? Arceus.” Certainly, grunts did not deserve decent pay, but they should be paid somewhere above starvation. Poor little chickadee. The stammering continued. She wasn’t entirely sure he was telling the truth. If he worked all day and night, surely he’d have a nice little nest egg. At least enough for some under-eye concealer. "The sooner you get promoted, the sooner you can cease grunt work.”

[break][break]

Judging by the snort from Purrseus, the cat believed it was just that. Or the man spent most of his time on some stupid inane thing that layabouts gravitated toward.

[break][break]

Any further financial advice was stymied by the moans ahead. They didn’t sound frightening to her. But, to the little nerdy interns, those noises were as foreign as Kalosian. Calpurnia’s lips perked up.”It seems our ‘ghost’ is a naughty-waughty sort.” With a smirk, she strode toward the door and pushed it open. She couldn’t wait to see who was being lustful in the storage room.
[break][break]

That sort of blackmail knowledge was quite useful.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Not my best Kelpie post, but it's better to have one than to not.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calpurnia]--accent:#D6579D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calpurnia]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var[/div](--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calpurnia .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights