part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
relax v8 [safari]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 19:33:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Alright, let’s see what you got!” she released the paradox pokemon in a flash of light onto the rolling green fields of the Safari Zone. There weren’t many places she could allow the strange pokemon the liberty to really let loose. Without the ranch, her pokemon were really suffering being cooped up in their pokeballs. Eva had to figure out something, fast. She hated seeing them restless like this.

The pokemon thundered forward, at a full gallop before jumping and rolling into a sphere. Eva urged the Rapidash forward to keep up as the Iron Treads tore through the fields at top speed.

Warden Safari (4/4)
First spaw please! <3

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
relax v8 [safari]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 5:02:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
relax v8 [safari]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 17:56:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The barrage of PIN MISSILES fired at the Iron Treads by the frightened Mareanie didn’t seem to phase the pokemon. The beast didn’t slow down, and barreled right over the poor poison type. Eva winced, perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea. She tossed the Safari Ball at the poor pokemon’s unconscious body and continued chasing after the Iron Treads.

Warden Safari (3/4)
Catch attempt!
2nd spawn please <3

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
relax v8 [safari]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 22:52:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY MORPEKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
relax v8 [safari]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 5:09:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 it’s hard to see the tiny Morpeko as the race across the grassy fields of the Safari Zone. When they finally reach a familiar lake for a small break, the pokemon that followed with a boosted AGILITY appears beside the professor. Its little paw reach up for a snack. Eva knows better than to let a Morpeko go hungry. She obliges, offering the little mouse a handful of small Kelpsi berries. Shortly after, she drops a Safari Ball into the munching mouse, aiming to catch it while it is distracted with snacks.

Warden Safari (2/4)
Catch attempt!
Go ahead and close cause it’s the 7th ^_^

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
relax v8 [safari]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 20:02:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY MORPEKO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!