rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
[GG] The Otherside
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 3:24:38 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

One gesture shied away from.[break]
One more initiated.[break][break]

With intent to make a stride for his beloved wyrm once more, the Stone had initially set his sights upon Orion as he simply laid upon the floor a small ways away from them. The form of the crystal within his grasp palmed against his hand and betwixt his fingers as they shifted it within an ever constant manner between them, only holding it still against one another as he began to take the first few steps towards one of the drakes that had become an even fiercer companion than before throughout the passing years.[break][break]

Yet as he strove for a third step, he found himself stopped.[break][break]

Another warmth enveloped the remaining extremity, prompting him to pause and peer over his shoulder once more. With a gaze meeting the sight of a woman so tender and reassuring, he merely found himself staring with naught more than a processing look as she spoke her part and held on so carefully.[break][break]

She was trying.[break]
He was well aware that she was trying.[break][break]

Yet even with her efforts in mind, there had been a weight to both body and mind as the words she’d spoken lingered within the air, and then within his mind. Though the look upon his face hadn’t deviated from the selfsame one that had engrained itself upon it for the last while—a look of disdain; of dismissiveness; of stress—he inhaled deeply, holding the breath before slowly releasing it in the form of a heavy sigh.[break][break]

”If this is real,” he’d finally begun in a low tone, slowly pulling his hand away, ”then frankly, I don’t want it. …I’d rather have what I had back over any of this.”

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break]
a.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".leonidas"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#DBDBDB; --speech:#DBDBDB;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/vipOLx8.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
[GG] The Otherside
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 4:47:23 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

how cold. [break][break]

but maybe she's the cold one for finding this amusing. her eyes fall to the wyrm and her hands to her sides. he'd become so sullen and so mellow, cooped up in his own little world of research while hoping for a way back to their homes. [break][break]

she watched over the years, how sanity wastes away from those who wish for their old lives back. she watched over the years, how sanity rekindles and rebuilds itself from those who hated the life they led back in hoenn. there was a time she'd be afraid of this fascination. [break][break]

but even when she should have been disheartened at his cold response, she smiles all the warmer - a warmth fueled by morbid curiosity and a dash of sadism. [break][break]

silence falls over her, still, and the smile shrinks and wavers. [break][break]

"i agree." she finally says, breaking the silence, and lowering her gaze slightly. "but we may as well work with the cards we are dealt with." marisol turns back to the rocks scattered across the mines, another hand reaching down to the bag of a sample she's collected.[break][break]

"on that note," she hums, hands softly clapping together with a reinvigorated smile, in an attempt to move the conversation along "do you have plans after this little excursion?" [break][break]

"or do you plan to hole yourself up in work again?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Timeskip Face: Ranni the Witch

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
[GG] The Otherside
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:16:53 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

”Yeah, well, that’s the thing— I’m working with them,” he shot back, unaware of the bite to his words as he turned back to the wyvern standing by him. ”I’m working with them. I’ve been working with them.”[break][break]

He stepped closer to the beast, reaching for the various packs he’d crafted and attached to the saddle that resided upon him. Within fluid movements—memorized, surely, from the contents of each of them—he flipped each pouch open for little more than a few moments each. An inventory check at its finest, ended only by the pocketing of the selfsame crystal he’d been so enroached with prior to their conversation.[break][break]

As the click of the pouch clip sounded, he breathed deeply as his hand traced the leather.[break][break]

”It’s just hard to be so casual about things when there’s a lot at stake.”[break][break]

A sigh followed that same breath, and with a momentary gaze of idleness and blankness come and gone, he’d soon averted his attention towards the saddle, itself. Planting a foot within one of the footholds, he pushed himself up as he reached atop the Noivern’s back, hauling himself on and situating himself before offering another, albeit sidelong gaze.[break][break]

”I do have plans, though. Those plans are work.”

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break]
a.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".leonidas"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#DBDBDB; --speech:#DBDBDB;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/vipOLx8.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leonidas .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
[GG] The Otherside
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 19:05:05 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

those plans are work.[break][break]

she'd laugh, if it weren't so disrespectful. marisol expects that response, and she just wanted to confirm it. in a near foil and contrast to his cold bite and assertiveness, she gives a casual hum while recalling the gardevoir back into her pokeball, along with the ceruledge who was polite enough to light the way for as long as he did. [break][break]

"perhaps, but there's no point in stressing yourself to death."[break][break]

ironic, coming from her. [break][break]

marisol watches as he climbs onto the saddle of the dragon - the same dragon who gives her a side glare of suspicion. age hasn't made the wyrm any less wary of her, it seems. it doesn't stop her, still, from approaching it and giving it a passing smile. [break][break]

"without dinner?" she asks, loaded question as it was. the darker haired woman hums as her fingers tent against her stomach, glancing up to the man who gives her such a cold side-eye. "because if you insist on returning home and going straight to work, i can cook something and drop it off." [break][break]

the casual demeanour tapers off, only slightly, as her gaze softens. emphasis on concern surfaces when her brows lower and fingers curl over themselves. [break][break]

"... please?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Timeskip Face: Ranni the Witch

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights