Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,400 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
our echoes
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 0:29:23 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

It sounded crazy, but Nomi understood. It felt right for Parker to be there. In fact, it was a relief that the other woman had agreed to stay. Nomi let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.[break][break]
"The eyeballs!" Nomi giggled. She walked around her desk and deposited the strange journal with the scribbles (love notes, they're love notes, Parker wrote them for you in a dream) into the top drawer, closing it with a decisive click. Now that it was out of sight, Nomi felt a bit better - as if hiding the evidence meant her brain didn't have to try so hard to make sense of it.[break][break]
"Well, I recently acquired another letter. I have A, K, N, V, W, and an exclamation point now." She beamed with pride. She had a fifth of the alphabet already: not too shabby, considering they were slippery little mysteries, prone to hiding away in their own dimension most of the time.[break][break]
The Head Scientist hopped up onto her desk, swinging her legs cutely as she faced Parker, already beginning to babble on about the Unown in the characteristic way only a huge nerd can ramble about something they're passionate about. For once, however, Nomi didn't feel embarrassed about it. If anything, it seemed like Parker was happy to sit back and listen - comforted by Nomi's enthusiasm, like her being there to receive it was the most natural thing in the world.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,152 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
our echoes
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 20:27:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: