He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
A Cluttered Desk
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 4:08:44 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
A collection of scattered papers & files, calligraphy supplies, and small, rolled up hanging scrolls litter an otherwise pristine oak desk. One can't help but to wonder what might be written within the hanging scrolls...

"You unfurl one of the hanging scrolls and read it, the calligraphy has been hastily done..."

[attr="class","kaname1"]

Ultra Deep Sea

[break]
A Yawning Maw: Hell.

No flames, no damnation here;

Only a strange sea.

[newclass=.kaname1] [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1b] color: #ca17ae; [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1 i] color: #ca17ae; [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ca17ae; [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1 a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

"You unfurl one of the hanging scrolls and read it, the calligraphy is smooth and sharp."

[attr="class","kaname1"]

[break]
Broken Man, Evil.

Hunting disaster for sport.

Ruin, your greatest goal.

[newclass=.kaname1] [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1b] color: #ca17ae; [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1 i] color: #ca17ae; [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #ca17ae; [/newclass][newclass=.kaname1 a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

"You unfurl one of the hanging scrolls and read it, the calligraphy is crisp."

[attr="class","kaname1"]

[break]
The Fangs of Rocket,

Bearing venom and sharpness.

A cunning Ekans.

close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
A Cluttered Desk
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 4:52:00 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
Camellia, Pink (symb. longing); Camellia, Red (symb. love)
-[break]
(Set during Kaname’s teenage years) [break]
-[break]
My mother loves floriography and Hanakotoba, the language of the flowers. It’s odd to see her, a woman so ambitious and ruthless, enjoy something so… soft. Today I saw her making an arrangement with camellias, pink and red. I asked her what they meant… “love and longing”, she said. I watched her promptly take them to my father’s study when she was finished. [break][break]

A few camellias were left unused on the table where she had worked. [break][break]

I took them and a small vase. I made my own arrangement and had it sent to the Cross household, unaddressed of course… [break][break]

Maybe  will figure it’s from me, for him. [break][break]