November 12
Aquacorde Town
Homosexual
Fashion Designer
Civillian
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sashavachnadze
Sasha Vachnadze
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 19:36:29 GMT
Sasha Vachnadze Avatar
[googlefont="Dancing Script:400"]
i feel scared
   i'm starting to sink
wistful
trendy
made by remi of rilla go!
[attr="class","taka"]There were flowers here. The smell alone gave that away, and yet it still brought Sasha some joy in knowing this. It had been a while since he took time to truly experience nature. Back in Kalos all he did was stay holed up in studio after studio before being whisked away to a fashion show or promotional event. It had been exhausting. Even with disappearing, it still felt somewhat suffocating. He had a new job to do, but it wasn't as fulfilling as the fame had been. And yet, did he want to return? It was too early to decide, he had only joined the team recently...

Regardless of his wistful thoughts, he would toss a pokeball towards the nearby lake, out springing a newly acquired partner. It was a basculin, with fierce jaw and all, but it had a white stripe instead of the typical red or blue. He had never seen such a type, and it caught his attention immediately. It seemed content enough to be in the water, diving down and swimming about as if stretching its fins. He would tilt his head and give a slight smile. If only he were a fish, free from everything and able to do just what he wanted without the judgement of others. What a life, really.

After a few thoughtful moments, Sasha would pull out a sketchbook and begin designing a garment. His inspiration? Well, none other than the new basculin who joined his ranks. The simple stripes of the basculin had always been an eye catching detail, but this singular white stripe intrigued him. He would begin drawing a rough base for a dress, making the silhouette of an a-line dress. He wasn't one to design wedding dresses, but the concept of a punk-aesthetic driven wedding line had crossed his mind. It would start simple, before he would add more detail. It would be just in led for now, he hadn't brought colors with him this time. He didn't need too when all he needed was the white of the paper to draw attention to that one detail.

He would eventually get lost in thought, sitting at the edge of the pond as his basculin swam around gleefully, eventually getting distracted and chasing after a wayward surskit. It seemed to be having fun, but was causing a bit of a scene despite its trainer being right there.
[newclass=.taka]height:300px;width:240px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ffe6e6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 10:26:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The serene silence near the lake would be quickly broken by the voluminous buzzing of insectile wings, a flock of bird Pokémon such as Pidgeotto and Swellow fleeing above 's general direction at great speed. If he was familiar with Mega Evolution, he may have recogized the color of its purple-pink light coming from the direction of the fleeing Pokémon. The buzzing got louder by the moment, only the screech of one of the wild, now-fallen birds piercing above it.

If Sasha felt the need to satiate his curiosity, he would see a truly bizarre and perhaps terrifying sight: a Shiny Mega Beedrill spearing the flying Pokémon with a potent POISON JAB. It wore halters on the sides of its head, reins attached to them. At the other end of the reins was a green-haired, lithe female who looked like she was having the time of her life in the saddle of the enormous wasp. Who was crazy enough to willingly ride on a Beedrill, let alone one that had Mega Evolved?

{WC: 175}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES            STATUS
Queen Zing      M-Beedrill**       Good
Serena          Persian            Good
Levy            Milotic            Good
Kiku            Skuntank           Good
Rielle          Vaporeon**         Good
Keimi           Greninja           Good
close tab

played by

Losty

Sash
He/Him
November 12
Aquacorde Town
Homosexual
Fashion Designer
Civillian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sashavachnadze
Sasha Vachnadze
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 13:23:43 GMT
Sasha Vachnadze Avatar
i feel scared
      i'm starting to sink
confused
trendy
[attr="class","taka"]The birds were a definite distraction. How else was he supposed to focus on his basculin posing for hi-, oh wait. A sigh would escape him before he'd pull out his new partner's pokeball and having him return, the surskit eagerly flitting off too a different corner of the pond. He had forgotten that basculin were territorial, a far cry from his corsola friends. It had been a slight oversight on his part... Regardless, the buzzing sound was... Irritating. Now that he was done sketching, how was he supposed to enjoy the flowers with such noise? It did pique his interest, was another pokemon that could spark just a bit more inspiration?

He'd make his was nonchalantly towards the noise before raising a brow at the sight. A lady. Riding. On some kind of beedrill or similar species of pokemon. He was somewhat flabbergasted at the wild abandon she seemed to be having stabbing a pidgey. Granted, he was in Team Rocket now, it wasn't like he had room to talk. He noted the unique colors of the strange beedrill, but it didn't quite catch his attention fully. Sharp edges and spikes weren't his thing. He'd rather something baggy or monstrous, maybe something sleek. Hm.

"Far for me to judge," he'd rub the back of his neck almost sheepishly, "but aren't you making a bit of a commotion?" he'd ask with a slight raise of his brow. He hadn't tried shouting loudly, so whether or not the rider could hear him from over her mount's wings was beyond him.
[newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ffe6e6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 7:40:50 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Powerful vibration rocked Shalin as Queen Zing churned her wings loudly, pumping venom into the helpless Pokémon pinned between the ground and her foreleg stings. If she could find a way to use her Sygna Suit's power while keeping Queen Zing Mega Evolved, she would try going for a ride on one of the wings. Without Mega Evolution, the high-frequency run on her wing was some of the most fun she had with any of her Pokémon. How much faster did Mega Evolution make them? Without a major breakthrough, though, that was not happening.

Her thrill of the hunt satiated for the time being, Shalin landed the intimidating wasp near and waved to him, her mount's wings now silent. She popped her earplugs and greeted him. "Morning! Or afternoon now, is it?" She hoped seeing a Mega-Evolved Shiny Beedrill wearing riding gear like an equine Pokémon would convey how tame the bug-type was.

{WC: 157}
{PC: 2}

Queen Zing      M-Beedrill**       Good
close tab

played by

Losty

Sash
He/Him
November 12
Aquacorde Town
Homosexual
Fashion Designer
Civillian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sashavachnadze
Sasha Vachnadze
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 12:57:29 GMT
Sasha Vachnadze Avatar
i feel scared
      i'm starting to sink
confused
trendy
[attr="class","taka"]Ear plugs. That made sense, if he had been riding something capable of that much noise he'd probably do the same. It was most definitely... Intimidating. While he could deduce the beast was tame, it didn't stop him from keeping a safe distance. After what that thing just did to that pidgey it would do to keep his mortality in tact.

He'd have to laugh at how she entered the conversation. It gave him the impression that there was little thought in her mind outside of the clear joy riding gave her. He'd contemplate for a moment before waving a thought away. Sketching a stranger was beyond rude after all. "More like... Late morning, close to afternoon, but not there yet," he'd recount matter of factly, looking up at the relatively clear sky and eyeing the sun. Not quite over head, but almost there, "Prime brunch time though."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 21:28:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARMALDO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 5:51:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Was it that late already? Time sure flew when Shalin was having fun. While it wasn't deafening like her wings were, Queen Zing still made a lot of noise, whirling her stings in a DRILL RUN to clean the feathers and Pokémon fluids off them. Once she was done, the wasp's rider greeted Sasha. "Name's Shalin, wildest Pokémon rider this side of Hoenn, and this is Queen Zing! She's the sweetest Beedrill you'll ever meet... at least, when she's not Mega Evolved," the girl trailed off. It was like the bug-type was a completely different Pokémon when drunk on the power of Mega Evolution.

Having flown for quite some time, Queen Zing could no longer maintain her heightened form, shrinking to a size that, while still capable of bearing Shalin's weight, could clearly no longer carry a second person at once. Her demeanor immediately changed, her aggression almost totally gone. "You are right, though; it is getting close to lunch time! Lots of good eats in Verdanturf. Gonna have to stop somewhere on the way to the Ranger office there."

Skipping!

{WC: 183}
{PC: 3}

Queen Zing      Beedrill**         Good
close tab

played by

Losty

Sash
He/Him
November 12
Aquacorde Town
Homosexual
Fashion Designer
Civillian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sashavachnadze
Sasha Vachnadze
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 20:03:50 GMT
Sasha Vachnadze Avatar
i feel scared
     i'm starting to sink
confused
trendy
[attr="class","taka"]Pokemon riding. That was something he had heard of in passing. Of course, there were competitions for such things, but he had never really thought to do something like that himself. After all, he couldn't very well ride on top of his corsola or basculin with their small stature. They would all sooner sink into the water like rocks rather than get anywhere at all. Maybe he could use them like stepping stones to cross a river or lake though... Possibly? The idea filled him with childish wonder all the same though.

Rangers. A tense expression crossed his face before it was replaced with a somewhat irritated look. Sure, he was a rocket member, but it wasn't like he had to act the part. Really, he hadn't even done anything illegal except for being associated with them. Of course, if he gained infamy... Wouldn't that break the reason to come here in the first place? It was a series of thoughts he cut short. Too much to think about. "Shalin? Nice to meet you," a smile accompanied his greeting, "I'm Sasha, pleasure." The beedrill on the other hand... Even in its smaller form, it gave him an uneasy vibe. Perhaps it was the fact it had giant drills for hands, or possibly because it was a giant bug? Whatever it was, it made him hold his sketchbook close to his chest as if that would really protect him from any sort of attack.

"What do you call that... Thing," he'd gesture with a wave at the beedrill, "she just did, if you don't mind me asking." it was a curiosity to him. Initially, Sasha believed it was some sort of rare form, but it clearly just transformed back to normal, all smooth and round. He couldn't quite understand it all. "Regardless, a ranger! What's that like?" being friendly was a normal thing to do, right? He was out of practice though, so the question came off a bit harsher than intended.
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 0:11:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's breathing became more relaxed after Queen Zing had reverted. The wasp's blue eyes flashed various shades of the color, waving the flat of a still-menacing, but much less so than before, foreleg sting, as a greeting to Sasha. "Great to meet you, Sasha? One of my friends who helped me locate and explore the Halls of Origin was also named Sasha!" As sweet of a soul as SASHA LIVINGSTONE was, they had long since vanished off the face of Hoenn. They had not seen each other in months, and would not respond to her messages. Perhaps they found a career in another field.

When asked about Queen Zing's transformation, Shalin guided her Beedrill slowly crawled toward Sasha, not showing the same signs of aggression she showed when Mega Evolved. "You've never seen Mega Evolution before?" she asked. "At its simplest form, it requires three things. First, something like my Mega Circlet," she pointed to the head gear she wore. "I've seen it in many forms. A ring, a glove, a pendant, whatever you want it to be. The stone in the center," she pointed to the KEY STONE embedded within, "is what's important. The technology is there to synthesize those. They're not cheap, but money can buy them. It's the other parts that money can't buy."

Queen Zing crouched to let Sasha easily get a view of her saddle. "See this little marble-like stone in the front of her saddle? That's BEEDRILLITE," Shalin gestured toward the yellow stone. "Far as is publicly known, no one knows how to create Mega Stones yet. You need to find them. The technology's out there to detect energy signatures for a specific kind of Mega Stone, but they're typically found in pretty remote and inhospitable locations. And third, you need an exceptional bond of friendship with the Pokémon you want to Mega Evolve. It can vary from trainer to trainer, but for most, it takes around six months to a year of constant exposure to get to that level, but I've heard of outliers."

Skipping!

{WC: 293}
{PC: 4}

Queen Zing      Beedrill**         Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pond Watcher
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 2:55:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LIEPARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRUSTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]