june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:17:49 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Yujin brushed a hand over the furnishings inside the tent. These things weren’t hers. She hadn’t picked the fabric of the bed or considered the heft of these cooking appliances. She hadn’t chosen the colors of the canvas and the rotom sitting quietly in the corner hadn’t come with her across three continents to be here.[break][break]

Sitting there, listening to Callan flicker through his notebook outside, she brought one of the pillows to her face and curiously sniffed.
His smell, his preferences, his playful tongue-in-cheek habit, his moody moroseness—she would have to learn all these things in time.[break][break]

When she finished clearing away dinner she unzipped the opening. After their tussle in the snow, the night had grown darker but so had its lights. These shadows were deep enough to drink out of.[break][break]

So she sat by his side, half-hidden in his.[break][break]

“It matters,” she said, ever his voice of reason.[break][break]

“The motives are important, but they also don’t make the result meaningless.”[break][break]

She blew into her hands.[break][break]

“If I were truly using you, would you want to use me too?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 16:12:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Snow had a way of cushioning everything in the world so that all was silence. There was a quietness to the world that reminded him of life, the absence making every flick of his notebook all the more engaging.

The zipping crunch of the tent unfurls to find Yujin's form, silence suited him just fine. Somehow, the agitations and the anxieties that plagued him with others, did not come into play when he talked with her. An arm folds over to her, tossing the blanket over her shoulders. A cool gust of air wraps around Callan's torso.

"Someone who is partially satisfied with who they are will never fall for someone else." Callan replies, rather cryptically. "Have you ever read Plato's Symposium? Love was born on the birthday of Aphrodite, as the son of Poverty and Contrivance. He is a weather beaten man that sleeps outdoors, always scheming, always in want for the object of its desire."

"I'm already using you." Callan smiles, his fingers trace against her neck as he pulls her close to his lips. "Only, it's not because of your secrets. But your humor, your body, your beautiful face and your wit. Does that make me less of a robber, than one who loves for power, status, or state secrets?" He grins.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 4:52:45 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

He is a weather beaten man that sleeps outdoors, always scheming, always in want for the object of its desire.[break][break]

She opens her mouth, and then closes it. She is a woman of science; she is not well-versed in literature, or music for that matter, but something about that final line reminds her that even the soft subjects can still a soul.[break][break]

“I’m afraid not,” is all she can say before he plays lightly against her skin, eliciting a contented giggle. Now enveloped in the warmth of the blanket, her hands travel across his chest dutifully to stave off the cold he’d sacrificed himself to. “I’m not good with the arts. You’ll have to translate for me.”[break][break]

And so he did.[break][break]

His character unfolded slowly and steadily, ink on the page, chapters fluttering by. It had been a gamble as to whether they’d see eye-to-eye. Strangely, it made her happy. She was tired of breaking unassuming hearts.[break][break]

“Then, supposing this is all true, we’d be equally guilty. But we’re both adults, and we both stand to win. Nothing wrong with that, right?”[break][break]

A nibble on his ear. “Especially if we’re honest with each other…”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights