1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 10:26:42 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan knew the frozen wasteland was hardly the most romantic idea, but to him this harsh landscape held meaning.

He had something important to show Yujin out in this remote spot. Besides, the bitter cold would make cuddling for warmth all the more enticing later.

This particular cliffside held memories for him. As his Salamence swooped over icy plains and mountains, the drone of excavators mingled with the cries of burrowing Pokémon below. To Callan it was nature's cacophonous symphony.

He scanned the snowy vista until he spotted it - a lone canopic tent perched atop a far cliff. "Here we are," he called back to his raven-haired date, an excitement in his voice.

Ugin banked gently as he descended, landing light as a feather atop the powdery snow. Callan slid nimbly down, then turned to help the young Interpol engineer-cum-secret agent dismount.

"Careful now, it's slippery," he said, taking her hand. Her touch sent a spark through him despite the cold. "Let's unpack and go around for a walk, there should be a few interesting Pokemon around here."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 3:50:15 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Once grassy hills had turned to bluish beards, and the frigid wind that blew past them could only be a frost giant’s breath.[break][break]

Thankfully, Callan was toasty. He was mistaken if he thought cuddles would come later. Huddling for warmth was the basics of survival and Yujin was a survival… expert.[break][break]

Her boots crunched briefly on snow—salamence were large, and she was small. The steadying hand was accepted gratefully and easily, like there was no world in which he wouldn’t have offered it and she wouldn’t have taken it.[break][break]

“Alright,” she said, already inspecting the tent and the best way to lay their bags in or around it. [break][break]

Their breath came out in silvery mist as they trudged away from the camp.[break][break]

“I’m often in places like this for work, but what is your excuse, Mr. Young?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 20:51:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORTHWORM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARTH EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHED TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 14:28:15 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan let out an amused chuckle. "I'm a musician, I'm allowed to be weird."

They entered the cozy main tent, humble despite the "glamping" label. A plush bed, basic amenities, and Callan's Rotom buzzing in the outlet, powering whatever they needed.

After settling in, they headed out into the snow, trudging along. A mild rumble rippled below. Callan grabbed Yujin's shoulder, a protective instinct flaring. "Wait..."

He gently stepped back, grabbing a rock. With his other hand, he pulled out an Ultra Ball, eyes scanning the ground.

There - a faint fissure in the snow.

Callan tossed the rock. Thud - then an explosion of dirt erupted, showering a spray of snow and mud.

Thankfully they were just outside range. Not missing a beat, Callan lobbed the ball as the Orthworm emerged, trying to swallow the stone. The steel worm was encapsulated in a flash of yellow and black, shook, then stilled.

"I've always wanted one of these," Callan grinned, clipping the ball to his belt.

His eyes danced with the satisfaction of a successful capture before he swiveled to look at his raven-haired date. Callan allowed himself a moment to admire Yujin's figure, before he reluctantly dragged his gaze back to meet her eyes, hoping his stare hadn't lingered too long.

"I'll concede, a frozen wasteland isn't the most romantic date locale," Callan said wryly. "Care to hazard a guess why I whisked you away to the tundra instead of meeting at the local pub?"

Capture attempt for Orthworm!

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 23:01:06 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was true. There were a bevy of stereotypes about musicians, normally that they were poor, and/or did drugs, and/or were depressed, and/or were romantic. It was safe to say that the man wasn’t broke, but the rest were for her to discover.[break][break]

The next sequence of events started with being nudged back, her impressive pair of… cowlicks bouncing about. It ended with the giant worm being added (probably) to his already vast collection.[break][break]

“Because… you wanted me to yourself?”[break][break]

She put her hands on her hips. She wore a long and elaborate blue jacket, furred at the hood and cuffs. It was color coded against his red eyes, like nearly everything else about her.[break][break]

“Sorry, sorry! Let me try again. Because…” She looked about. After having seen the suspicious trap set by the orthworm, she was starting to notice other, conveniently close by anomalies. Like that thick wad of snow that looked like a buried evergreen, but was actually…[break][break]

Yujin tried to replicate the elite four’s throw down to the verve. I mean, might as well.[break][break]

And there went the second pokeball she’s ever tossed out, straight against the abomasnow’s backside. Brilliant flash of light and all.[break][break]

“...Because there’s something here that can’t be found elsewhere. Hopefully it’s not a lesson, Callan. You can teach me a lesson anywhere.”[break][break]

[break]
capture attempt on the abomasnow

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 12:55:07 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
He watches as her throw catches an Abomasnow out of the ground, in surprising dexterity and finesse. "Not bad, you've quite the aim."

If only. Callan had chuckled as she gave her first guess. But it held more truth than she realised, though not anything he would ever admit aloud. He played it off with a casual gaze and a charismatic smile.

Was it so wrong to feel an attraction, even when this woman held secrets that ran as deep as the abyss? When he wasn't certain where her allegiances lay, or what she believed in, or why she had come to Hoenn in the first place?

Was that what drew him to her? He didn't know. He knew their affiliations may eventually come to a standstill. But until then, he'd like to believe they'd be able spend more time with each other.

He clears his throat, his eyes dance against her body distracting himself with her chest, which jiggled magnificently as she posed against the backdrop of the snow. It accentuated her blue eyes, her black hair. He could write a song about it, some day. Her in the snow, not her massive melons.

Well, maybe both.

Callan crouches down, a hint of his tongue poking out as he concentrates on packing the snow into a tight ball. "You've got the right idea, but there's more to it," he says, glancing up at her with a grin.

He stands and spins her into him, one hand wrapping around her waist as his eyes lock onto hers. Carefully, he places the perfectly formed snowball into her hands.

"The ice and snow here don't melt. It remains cold, forever." He pauses, "What do you think, Interpol engineer? How would you use it?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 20:58:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BEAT UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ORTHWORM!
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:27:31 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

He bent low for something; that little tongue thing he did, it was cute, and it was mischievous, and it was a splay of character much like her pointed tooth.[break][break]

Studying the pale strands of his hair, it struck her that rarely did she look down on someone. Except in the bedroom, or whatever other room, there were many options.[break][break]

These thoughts grew one degree closer to tangibility as he swept her. She let it happen, and she laughed, clear and light as a bell across the quiet icelands. “Scoundrel.” A grown adult, feeling like a teenager again.[break][break]

Check another one off the list. He was definitely the romantic type.[break][break]

But Yujin’s eyes dropped down to the snowball, and her lashes seemed longer and darker than before. The blues underneath them sharpen and crystallize.[break][break]

“That,” she said carefully, “sounds too good to be true.”[break][break]

Even against pokemon abilities? Was it infinite? Was it only stable locally?[break][break]

She looked back at him, trying to keep the subject simple and distinctly boring.[break][break]

“Well, there are a lot of industries that use cooling systems. If the source is limited, it wouldn’t be feasible for the consumer sector, but perhaps in industrial or shipping industries.”[break][break]

A frown. “Dependence on pokemon means we don’t have the best economies of scale. The more things we are capable of without them, the better.”[break][break]

She held up the ball.[break][break]

“...But I imagine this was made by one.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 18:10:40 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
(OOC: I messed up and edited this post instead of creating a new one to reply to the post below, I'm just gonna write a few quick words from what I remember X__X.)

She watched as the light in her eyes danced against the joy of her smile. Were he able to bottle it, preserve it forever, he would. The bell like laughter was like the warm rays of the sun to him.

And also, the the cause of darkness. His inner voice added, sinisterly.

Callan forced himself to fight away those thoughts, and keep himself in the eyes of the wonderful girl before him.

His hands wrapped around hers, his eyes distracted between her own blues, her hands, and the large, obfuscating chest that heaved in and out air. It was hard to focus on anything as the building heat of his cheeks and ears reddened.

As she held the snowball up, Callan's eyes eventually found focus, as did his ears. He nods gently.

"This entire place was created by Kyurem. It's all ice and death, and its hard as diamond, never fades away." Callan begins, "There are other places in Hoenn that are similar, I can show you. If you like." He pauses.

Unknown to him, a flicker of electricity sparked behind him, and he was oblivious, distracted as he was.

"What I meant to say is would you be interested in w--"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 15:28:59 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She sighed, and a little bit of the breath of life went with it.[break][break]

The topic was relevant to her in a way that he wasn’t yet supposed to understand. When she glanced over the arctic sheen, she saw more fuel for the inexhaustible, inevitable machine—the Black Workshop.[break][break]

But his tone shifted, and she peered at him once more in a return to the personal, leaning into the cold against her neck. His thoughts etched themselves clearly on his face in a monolith of past, present, and to an extent, future.[break][break]

Then the crackle of electricity flashed over his shoulder.[break][break]

Yujin swept her leg forward against his and shoved against his chest backward with an arm; smoothly, like she’d practiced it many times on people larger. It would be enough to trip him, and she’d fall atop right after. She grinned down at Callan as the attack lit up the sky just above their heads.[break][break]

There was another flash of energy as a seemingly random pokeball had gotten loose. Out popped… the familiar drilbur of all things, who tanked the next bout of electricity with a squinty stare.[break][break]

They’d be graced to the sounds of a super duper effective drill move against metal, followed by another catch attempt.[break][break]

“So sorry, I didn’t catch what you said.” [break][break]

Yujin leaned forward, pressing down on Callan’s chest as her hair tickled his nose.[break][break]

“...What should I be interested in?”[break][break]

[break]

capture attempt on the magnezone

[break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 15:15:12 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Would you be interested in w-- Oh SH--!!" Callan could barely snap out of the fugue state of his own mind as Yujin's leg trip toppled him. He fell, vertigo jolting his synapses as he sinks, only to be holstered by the 5'2" secret agent who, despite being a foot shorter than him, displayed an immense amount of physical strength as she gracefully executed a nage waza and landed on top of him.

Callan's eyes jolt alive, as a flash of lightning skims passed his shoulder, he feels the singing heat of lightning fly past, raising the hairs on his skin as Yujin's ball launches towards the offending party, before silence overtakes them again.

She leans forwards, and his breath his heavy from the adrenaline and cortisol, which was replaced quickly with the dopamine of her ample bosom squeezing against his frame, the tickle of her hair against his cheek and nose, and her deep blue eyes so close to him. No words he could say at the moment.

Callan pulls her into him, his lips press against hers as he opens his mouth and greedily slides his tongue to intertwine with Yujin's. His hand slides in between her short, silky, aquamarine and black locks as the other slides down her back and holds her to him.

He was and greedy, and wanted it to last forever. Yujin triggered in him some long lost sense of heat that he had forgotten. And it manifested as his tongue explored every crevice of her mouth and tasted her for the longest time, pulling back after sucking on her lipstick. Just enough to say: "Back to the tent?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 14:41:41 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

At life’s table, all players have their hand. Some hold because they want to keep having everything. Others hold because they want something, anything.[break][break]

By all accounts, this had been easy—two pairs eyes locking across the room the moment they met. On pure chemistry alone, there was something good between them.[break][break]

They were entwined like that for a time: exploring hands and lips, charting something new and exciting for the first time. Time seemed to tick slowly, or maybe quickly, and before long they had to revert back to the base instinct to breathe.[break][break]

But they still had their cards.[break][break]

“...No.”[break][break]

A finger played with the tufts of his clothing, slipping under to trace the line of his collarbone.[break][break]

“Not until you finish what you were saying.” She liked neither loose threads nor unfinished business.[break][break]

And with seemingly great reluctance, she slowly let herself roll off of him, landing on her back and flinging her now muted gaze to the disparate stars.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 10:02:53 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan smiles as he looks into her eyes, his heartbeat and breath seemingly sync with hers for the moment, as he asks her to join him in bed.

And then, she says no.

A look of confusion flashes across his face - did he misread things?

But it quickly fades as she playfully runs her finger along his skin before rolling away. He looks up at the night sky with Yujin, interlacing his fingers with hers.

"I wanted to see if you'd run my company," Callan begins, a wistful smile on his face as his voice drops lower.

"It was an excuse," he admits, eyes fixed on a lone star. "I just wanted a reason for us to see each other, from time to time."

He lifts himself to look over the cliff where workers are finishing up. "I need someone talented. But more than that, you make me feel something rare."

The silence was amplified by the snow. "I think, we're both migratory birds by nature." He chuckles, turning his gaze to her. "ut would it be so bad if we had something links us?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 14:40:09 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

It must have been the rockstar in him—to say such vulnerable words and with a straight face.[break][break]

When Callan sat up to gaze at her she darted her head to the side and looked away. It wasn’t enough to hide the burgeoning red on her cheeks. Still, she didn’t let go of his hand. It was a lifeline that, per his own metaphor, calls all birds home after the long winter.[break][break]

“...Callan, do you ever think you’re too trusting?”[break][break]

It was an unexpected turn of events for her to feel concerned for the other party. She had come here with a mind like a steel trap. Now she wondered at the pain of a caught limb.[break][break]

“You hardly know me. What makes you think that this isn’t all on purpose?”[break][break]

She dared meet his gaze then. It was the start of their own Red vs Blue.[break][break]

“What if it isn’t just coincidence that the woman from Interpol had her first assignment to meet with you, and that so very quickly and suddenly, she’s ingratiated herself with one of the most influential and powerful men in the land?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snow [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 19:13:39 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan pauses in between the dart in her eyes and the reddening of her cheeks, the words which she spoke felt like the pinpricks into the zones that he had dared not wish to pervade.

She holds his hand, and Callan's eyes stare back into hers. He had no answer. His eyes stare briefly towards the snow. A moment of gauntness reaches his face, before he turns ack towards her own blue eyes, "Come on." He whispers, gently, as he pulls her up from the snow. A wistful smile forms on his face, and he gently pats out the snow that had clung to her coat. "Let's get back before we freeze."

Several hours later, Callan seats himself outside the tent in a simple long sleeve shirt and a pair of black trousers. It's cold, but not so much with a nearby bonfire.

Her words ring through his head. What did she want? And if she were to truly use him, then why tell him?

He flipped through pages on his journal. Dots and notes, bars, octaves, lyrics, all blended together into a cacophonous mess. He spent the last thirty minutes of every night trying to jot something down, but right now all he could find was a cacophonous reverb of endless ambiguity.

"Do you think it matters?" Callan asked, his eyes upward at the night sky as he senses her come out, they slowly move to hers, "What if I knew, and still, I can't bring myself to stop?"

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights