94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 16:41:59 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Selecting an appropriate club was one of the most important steps to moving. Hoenn, as a tropical destination, was riddled with them; Lukan had a devoted team of PR reps and gophers that narrowed down the list and excluded those that were too cheap, too touristy, or associated with unsavory characters.

Lilycove’s Sutro was designed by a now-deceased millionaire who’d also planned and paid for the building of the posh, expensive neighborhood that sprung up around it. The Sutro boasted a Michelin-star restaurant, private beaches, golf courses, pickleball courts, an amphitheater for concerts and shows, and countless other luxuries limited to those with the money for the entrance deposit and the monthly patronage fee.

Its crowning achievement was the bath-- an undulating pool built into the cliff face, a merging of architecture that was half an oceanic, tidal pool, which, through a series of sluices and gates, slowly fed into seven different bodies of water, each at different temperatures and salt levels. It was all done up in marble and decorated with busts of gods and buxom individuals of a myriad of genders and appearances.

A suited footman would lead Luke’s guest-- one -- through the winding interior of the club to a teleport pad, and then off through arches of stone and gilded fountains, to where the businessman sat on a lounge chair in swim trunks, sunglasses on, julep in one hand, book in another. A short pebble beach dropped into the water and then dropped again into the sea proper, the undulating of the waves and the cry of seabirds a comforting symphony to what was to be a business venture-- half pomp and circumstance, half a genuine desire to deal.

The footman announced Mint and Luke sat up, bare feet coming to rest on the smoothed stone beneath his chair.

“Ah. Mister… Frost, right?” he asked, carefully making note of the page in his book before tucking it under one arm and offering that hand to shake. “Thank you for agreeing to meet.”

[attr="class","samjertag"] - heat wave
i should not be allowed to write environmental descriptions!!
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 1:53:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He'd been wary about the whole situation at first, but after getting more official means of contact, and doing a little digging of his own, Mint had gotten very excited. After all, who got contracts through apps like that anyway? He would've thought his profile too vulgar for that. Then again, the man's own profile was a little saucy. [break][break]

In any case, he could handle himself well enough. If it was catfishing, so be it. But this isn't. That much is true when he receives an invitation to an incredibly high class club he'd never even considered getting into. Even with his growing follower count, he didn't have nearly enough clout to warrant entry here. If was inviting him there, he was legit. Especially when he shows up and the host let him through and lead him to the CEO. [break][break]

The place is huge, and even more so when they Teleport to a separate area. Mint tries not let his own eyes pop out of his skull when he meets the man he'd only seen on his screen. He'd been cocky when he had all the time in the world to write a response. Now? [break][break]

Now he had to prepare himself to be just as smooth as then. Especially when he was about to do business. By himself. He smiles just like he'd been taught to for the press all those years ago. A hand extended outwards to meet Luke's to return the shake as he replied, "Mr. Hyacinth, charmed. Thank you for inviting me." he lets go, taking another look at the view. Half to admire their meeting room, and half to avoid staring directly at Luke's chest like an idiot. [break][break]

"I like your office. I'd get an office job too if this were my cubicle." he said taking a quick sweep of the beach before looking back at his host.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | amigo thread hehe <3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 15:56:14 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Despite his own inclinations, Luke had taken great pains to assure his business dealings stayed pristine and above board. HYACINTH INC was an entertainment giant of epic proportions, and one of their great boasts was advantageous pay and rights for their artists and those they represented; they did not deal with those of salacious records; they supported the underprivileged, allowing them to have a chance to raise their voice; they donated almost ceaselessly to charity; and they kept everything apparent and aboveground, so as not to be seen hiding or concealing anything of note.

It could be argued, if one cared to look close enough, HYACINTH INC’s stunning record was a smoke and mirrors show to hide its CEO’s en flagrante nature… though there was little there worth hiding, to be sure. A series of failed relationships; a number of children out of wedlock, all of whom were well cared for, acknowledged, and firmly secured by buoyant trust funds; and expensive proclivities towards drink, food, travel, and nice clothes. All of them vices shared by numerous individuals-- least of all, his father, which is how we got here in this first goddamn place-- and none of them shameful enough to the average person to be worth crucifixion.

He sees in Mint (a very unique name for a very unique individual, Lukan assumed, with the right amount of wry sarcasm on the word unique) the same smile he himself possesses in the face of flashing cameras. Their hands meet, the younger man’s (he’s a boy, really) pale one subsumed in Luke’s own.

“I find offices quite bland and stifling, in truth,” Luke admitted, as though it were some great weakness of his. He stepped back and gestured to a lounge chair next to his own, striped fabric warmed by the sun. “Please, sit. If the water is more your fancy, the club has a shop if you find yourself in need of suitable attire. You can charge it all to my card.”

He lowered himself down to his original chair, bare torso sitting up, head cocked to the side.

“Forgive me for getting right down to business, but I’m far too excited to beat around the bush. I’ve seen your online profiles and your content, and I find it quite charming. I’d love to sign you to my entertainment label.” He could see the serialized TV shows, makeup brands, and clothing lines dancing before his sunglass-covered eyes.

i should not be allowed to read period romances before writing!!
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:00:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"So true. That's why I didn't go corporate." he said back with ease before settling on the beach chair offered to him. The wind flows by just right to counteract the bright sun. But a few rolling clouds offered an occasional moment of peace. A good day to be at the beach. "Mmm, maybe after I'll take a dip. But thank you for the offer." he said with a small nod. Good chance to buy some sunscreen so he didn't burn up.[break][break]

Luke speaks up again as Mint is avoiding staring directly at his chest, eyes rolling over the waves in the distance. He hated to admit it, but this was the perfect spot for a nap. But far be it for him to leave himself so vulnerable in front of a stranger. [break][break]

"You do?" he asked, basking in the simple praise. Of course he did. Why else call him here? Mint knew that, but he wanted to hear it again. Oftentimes his work could be seen as frivolous or niche. So he liked it when people like Luke, an avatar for his ilk in Mint's eyes, had to admit to enjoy it. Or at the very least pretend really well. And even if it was all fake, he liked knowing somewhere, deep down, it probably pained some people to even utter praise to the likes off him. A fashion vlogger, that occasionally put himself in life of death situations and changed exorbitant prices for his exclusive footage. [break][break]

"I've never been signed before. Can you tell me a bit more what that'd entail?" he asked, tilting his head to Luke grinning despite trying to suppress his own excitement. He finds his eyes, and holds his gaze for as long as he can before the cries of a Wingull draw his attention. He takes the chance to divert his gaze if only to catch more sneak peeks at his 'dad bod'. What the hell were they feeding this guy?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:30:15 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Mint’s comment about choosing not to go corporate because of the stifling constriction of offices and cubicles earns a chuckle.

“I have, yes,” Lukan said, assuring and excited all in one. “I found your Instagram first and followed the rabbit hole to your other socials. You’re quite talented. Your natural charisma is-- well, if I could bottle and sell it, we’d both be billionaires twice over.” His grin was electric-bright in the sun. This is as close as I can get.”

His legs stretch out long across the striped fabric, and he lets his head roll back, peering over his sunglasses at the blue-haired boy.

They lock eyes for a moment, and then Mint looks away.

“HYACINTH operates much in the way of a Sony or a Disney. If you choose to sign to our label, you’ll get a production budget for whatever you want to work on-- whether that’s your YouTube channel, or PokeTok, or whatever your heart desires. We don’t like to tell our creators what they can and can’t do, so there’s no need to clear topics with us, and while we might offer direction on, say, trends, or ask that you work with certain sponsors, you’ll always have the ability to decline. In exchange, HYACINTH will get a portion of whatever income you bring in, and you’ll be contracted to produce within our network of operations. If you were to... Oh, host a TV show, for example, it would be broadcast on our network. Things like that.” He pauses to let Mint take it all in. “We would also append our name to your work-- like when the record label’s name pops up in a music video. That sort of thing.”

bullshitting my way thru this
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 22:34:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He tries not to let the praise go to his head, but its always nice to hear it in person. Every like, every comment was special. But real life interactions? Even from a man that was potentially just trying to butter him up? Still felt really good. Validating. Yes, all this had started as a hobby, but he'd expanded a little. He worked on it like a part time. While juggling all of his Beast duties and time for himself. Maybe if he did this full time he'd be bigger but...isn't this enough? A chance at a deal with a huge corporation? [break][break]

"You don't say?" he asked, a quick rhetorical. [break][break]

He nods along, drawing strength from the beautiful scenery to focus. He would be the first to deny he got easily distracted but...could you blame him? So he steels himself to lock eyes again with Luke, this time determined not to be easily swayed. No signatures today. [break][break]

He tilted his head. "A TV show, huh?" he'd hosted streams for bigger events the day before like and SPLASHFEST, but to jump to TV host? He wondered how his fans would feel. He'd end up streaming less often. Then again he streams a couple times a week anyway. [break][break]

"I get to drop a sick track and hear you call out HYANCINTH COOORP at the start?" he asked, leaning in at his own joke. "You, personally, sir?" He seemed amiable to the idea. Though, he'd probably want a manager to look into the specific terms and explain it further to him. There's always a catch, if he's not careful.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
sutro [m, c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 18:21:28 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: