awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
fixating [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 18:40:41 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]In Raph’s experience-- and there was a lot of it, despite evidence to the contrary-- the seedier the locale, the easier it was to shift into what came after. Also in his experience, it was impossible to pick up a booty call at the Olympus, what with popping up to razz him at every corner and ultimately stealing all the attention with a loud, dramatic, and inevitably very embarrassing story about Raph’s childhood.

So on his off night-- the very, very rare occurrence that it was-- he liked to leave Mauville and go to a different haunt. Someplace with little class, like the Ritual, or this small, smoke-filtered, no-name dive joint tucked in the basement floor of some questionable building at the ass-back of Slateport.

The table was real wood, though, and covered in coats of lacquer. That didn’t stop the chips and knife gouges, the paneled walls scribbled on in various colors of Sharpie. Epitaphs of names, hearts, and genital drawings stood for high art, here.

“Whisky, neat,” he said to the server, laying a hand on the table as he gestured across it, “and whatever my friend wants.” With a practiced motion, he moved the lollipop he’d been toying with to the other side of his mouth, rolling it along his tongue, having forgone his traditional cigarette in favor of candy because, according to his AmiGo profile. didn’t smoke.

[attr="class","raphatag"] - sleepless in slateport
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fixating [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 19:45:26 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton's usual was hidden somewhere around Slateport with space to drop his bike and drink to the backdrop of tone deaf karaoke. This place is similar, though unfamiliar to him for now. He goes down the stairs, giving the smallest of nods to people he passed by.

He'd already sent an arrival message when he found the place. Hands in his jacket, he heads straight for the bar before changing direction as he spotted his date.

"Hey." He said as he sits across the man and looked back up at the server. "Rum an' coke." Paxton offered a small smile before giving Raphael a once over. "No hats indoors? Was hoping to see that cowboy hat in person."

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
fixating [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 18:41:27 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]His date (such that it is) is a strapping, broad man with hair the kind of blonde that might be ash and it might be snow, depending on the light. He’s not stunningly handsome on his own-- Raph’s type so rarely ever is-- but he’s got lines on his face from worries and eyes a bit shadowed, like they’ve seen some shit; things Raph only recognizes ‘cause he’s got ‘em, and so, too, do and @marshall and all the rest of his family.

“Tropical,”
Raph says with a smile, drumming his fingers softly on the varnishtop table. The cowboy hat comment earns Pax a snort. “Well, I wanted to see the rabbit ears, so maybe we can make a trade?”

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fixating [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:34:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"Ain't that fitting for Hoenn?" he asked, looking up from his drink after a swig of it. He'd be lying if he said he remembered anything in that amigo profile of his, too taken with a couple of his photos to really understand what he was reading.

He's attractive in the sense Paxton doesn't have to be careful. He doesn't treat Raph like glass, because the man doesn't need it. Unlike a few other softer hook ups on that app, Paxton doesn't reel anything about himself in. All edges, no dulling.

Maybe that's why he liked Raph too. He didn't look like a guy that held back either. "Shit, I brought the corset instead." Paxton said, sucking his teeth at the near miss before looking back at Raphael. "I'm down, but we'd have to go to my place to get 'em." he said, grin revealing his barely hidden intentions.

He takes another sip before asking, "So you're not from Hoenn originally right?"

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
fixating [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:50:07 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]“Ain’t it just.” Raph rolls the cherry sucker across his tongue to the other side of his mouth. The taste of it mixes with the horrible bottom-shelf whiskey and makes it vaguely palatable.

is nice to look at. Got a gentleness in his eyes and the color of his hair that, Raph is realizing, is like ribbon on a knife. It looks frivolous and beautiful, but that’s not even the business end of the thing.

“Mm, the little black number? Or the… lacy pink thing?” Raph is realizing he knows less about sexy unmentionables than he really would like. Maybe he should’ve asked for guidance.

His gaze drags pointedly down over Paxton’s chest, before slowly moving back up again.

“Naw. I’m from Unova. Born and bred. You?”

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fixating [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 23:57:06 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton nodded in turn with Raphael, taking another sip of his drink. His eyes follow the sucker for a moment before he looks at the rest of his date. He's a bit more rugged than he was used to. Or maybe, he just noticed it because Paxton was so clean cut all the time. Not anal but facial hair didn't suit him- all orange wire and patchy. And if he wasn't careful he'd turn into a Corphish in the sun.

But Raphael's skin is dark and sun-baked. He has scruff that doesn't make him look like a struggling tween. And he strong. He had to be, judging by the big shoulders and the calloused hands. But he's relaxed too, and Paxton is happy he doesn't have to try to keep up with erratic conversation. Raph struck him as the type of guy that you could actually sit in silence with for an hour and be content with.

He smiles into his drink. "Pink. Easier to hide under my clothes." Paxton explained. He snorts, tugging his shirt down but it doesn't reveal much other than how toned his pecs were. "Kanto, Before the fall. So we're both outsiders here? Glad I found kin." he said. "You miss it? Or do you prefer it here?"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP