faelan foxgrove
getting wet [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 22:01:37 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","membopan"]
[attr="class","membopkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon steelix"]
[attr="class","membopkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon noivern"]

[attr="class","membo"]
Fox slid off his Noivern and into the sand, feeling the warmth of it against the bottoms of his bare feet. Along the stretch of beach in front of him, seven giant, blue bodies rocked, anxious, side-to-side.

“I’d hoped with the barrier gone we would be done with this nonsense,” he sighed, drawing his hair back into a ponytail. “But I see that life continues to find a way.”

Lifeguards had cleared the civilian populace away from the stuck Wailords so as to avoid any collateral damage, but it was up to him to get them back in the sea.

[attr="class","membot"]
[attr="class","memboc"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memboc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-43px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
getting wet [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 19:25:39 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

The blue behemoths are easily visible from the city. And being he actually, you know, lived in Lilycove he'd gone straight to HQ instead of work. would understand if he said he was trying to prevent the flooding of his apartment. Not that the beached monsters seemed in the mood to do much of anything.

He gets the pass after showing a badge to the life guards and steps onto the beach, suit jacket over his arm and dress shirt sleeves rolled up. His hair is pulled in a high ponytail as he moved in to assess the situation. "Fox!" He called out to his comrade, waving with one hand. "How can I help?" Came next as he began scanning the beasts. How'd they make it onto shore like this?

The Wailord groan in the heat. He lets out Streenstrup before directing her gaze upwards. "Cool them off before they start shriveling." He told his partner.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
getting wet [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 19:00:49 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar

[attr="class","membo"]
Fox looks up at the hail of his name and passes an appraising eye over ’s fanciful attire. “Director Concordas,” he says, voice polite and respectful and not at all breathy, thank you very much. “You’re certainly underdressed.” The sarcasm made up for the back foot Paxton’d pushed him to, but his smile was bright as the sun.

When not mired in the dark expanses of the Ultra Sea and shadowed by remnants of active combat, Paxton Concordas cut a rather striking figure. Not that Fox would admit that, of course. That would be entirely inappropriate.

“We’ve got to get them back in the water, obviously,” Fox added this last bit because. Well. it was obvious, but he didn’t want Paxton to think he didn’t know that and, fuck, when had dealing with handsome men put him so forcibly out of his element? “If you keep them--,” he would not say the word ‘wet’, he would not-- “--hydrated, I’ll see about applying some force.”

He summoned his Steelix forward in a burst of light. Calchíu grumbled good-naturedly as she went about trying to shift the massive beasts, to little avail.

[attr="class","membot"]
[attr="class","memboc"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memboc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-43px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
getting wet [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:43:22 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

He lets out a laugh at the greeting. What was it that amigo message had said? "We fought on the same battlefield and you can't call me by name?"

It'd been a while since he'd worked with them. Capable enough a ranger, and a damn good scout. Game recognized game after all. "Glad to see you're doing well." he added, looking over the ranger any bare skin immediately paused on to check for bruises or lingering scars from Postdormitorium.

He nodded as they spoke up again, keeping quiet. He was just here to help after all. Far be it for him to take the reigns from someone he only knew as capable. He watched, smiling as they pause and then looking up at their partner. He's quick to give the Steelix a wave before looking back at his own partner.

"Take care to avoid soaking our colleagues." he said to the octopus as a she paused her jet stream of water to acknowledge him, before going back to blasting the back of the first Wailord. The Wailord weakly tried to lift its tail fin, pokemon and trainer keeping clear of the massive appendance before Streenstrup the Octillery moved to the next gigantic beached whale.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
getting wet [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:44:42 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar

[attr="class","membo"]
Oh, right. He had been particularly mouthy when Paxton had requested he block him on that stupid app. The sting of it had been harsh when it had happened, and Fox’s thumbs had moved faster than his brain. He was regretting it, a little.

“Paxton,” he tried, by means of acquiescence and apology, sounding the word out. It’s not too bad. It’s just like Fox with an extra syllable.

He titled his head away to hide the way heat rushed to his face at Pax’s appraisal. He had this look of knowing concern, like a mother hen checking over one of her brood, and Fox couldn’t really handle that right now.

But there was work to be done and Fox had spent more than enough time blushing like a schoolgirl. “I think we need a little more oomph, Cal.” He set three fingers over the jewel at his wrist and flexed his fingers as the energy began to flow through him. Calchíu roared, body becoming subsumed in light, as the facets of her form began to rotate and grow. When the light faded, she was taller, longer, and stronger-- a Mega Steelix.

“Try again.”

This time, it was possible to nudge the Wailord into the water. She could even do two at a time. While she was occupied, Fox turned back to his friend.

"If you were on your way to somewhere important, d-- Paxton, please don't let me hold you up."

[attr="class","membot"]
[attr="class","memboc"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
getting wet [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 23:09:01 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

He tilted his head towards his colleague, reacting when he hears him test out his name. He appreciated the respect to title, but its just the two of them now. As the Steelix and ranger begin to glow, Paxton takes a few steps back from the action while Streenstrup takes a breath between HYDRO PUMPS.

Paxton meanwhile observes the Mega Steelix, quietly mesmerized by the floating, iridescent crystals before she set to work. But she's more than just beautiful. A surge of power comes along with precious seconds to spare. As the Wailord behind sliding softly back into the water, dripping from the previous water attacks. Powerful tails raise weakly to help slide into the water. The shore rises as the massive pokemon reenter the sea. Debris gunked up at the bottom begins to sift and rise to the top and lap at the beach.

As the massive pokemon wait their turn, his Octillery crawls down the line, spraying what was probably the equivalent of a cooling mist on the rest of the waiting whales. Meanwhile, Paxton turned to his companion, holding back a snort. "They've excused me." he stated. "Or, well, they understood I wouldn't come in if my home was under threat of flooding."

"I've got nothing next but lunch if you'd like to join me. I didn't know how bad it'd be to I canceled everything." he sweetens the pot, still a little awkward about the whole Amigo mishap. "I'll treat you. You can think of it as an apology." He digs up at the sand, revealing a pink spiral shell with the toe of his oxfords.

"I-..." he's thinking carefully, treading slowly as he sighs through his nose. His eyes move from Calchiu to Fox again. "I'm sorry." He opened his mouth again to add but everything sounds like an excuse, so he shuts up instead.