♥︎ star, etc. ♥︎
♥︎ she/they ♥︎
♥︎ 28 ♥︎
♥︎ november 1st ♥︎
♥︎ goldenrod city ♥︎
♥︎ lesbian ♥︎
♥︎ poser & intel ♥︎
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @starstar
Starstar Loveheart
ouija [sw] ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 20:06:49 GMT
Starstar Loveheart Avatar

Overwhelming energies crept into the gothic trainer's stomach as she ascended the steps leading into the upper parts of Mt. Pyre, her violet eyes encompassed with the fog emanating from the summit a long stretch upwards. It was nearing three in the morning, prime time hours to catch the minimum of wandering eyes; ouija board in hand, accompanied by Lady Dahlia, the Gothitelle, a dim light would outstretch around them from a small red lantern in the psychic type's grasp. Starstar only had the smallest bit of experience using ouija boards, but if the rumors were true about the deceased pokemon haunting the peaks and valleys of this mountain, nothing would be of an issue.

The professional poser had wanted to test these rumors, hoping that by drawing in haunting energy with her ouija board, perhaps some wild ghosties and enchantresses would make an unsightly appearance. Part thrill chasing and part seeking out additions to her roster, she was definitely one to believe in ouija board channeling, even if it was a load of horse shit. Encompassed by foggy mist, on her walk she would encounter a small dip in the grim plant life and would sulk into it, finding the perfect place to begin her spooky joyride.

"..Are you ready, Lady Dahlia," Starstar would look firmly into the eyes of her Gothitelle, placing the planchette ontop of the ouija board and guiding the gothic pokemon to do the same, beginning to swirl the planchette with both of their pushes, "..I call out to all the spirits, ghosts, and anything else that is here with us tonight. Hear my call- I am inviting you to join us tonight for conversation or perhaps more~"

A giant smile manifesting under the hearts drawn under her eyes in crimson, the red lantern would flicker somewhat, casting a red hue upon the two. Laughing with a mixture of hesitation and excitement, Starstar would direct all gaze toward the board. The dragon that sat amidst the outer circle would look around, laying in rest, just in case any wild pokemon would wander into the circle of mysticism.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ouija [sw] ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 20:57:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

des

♥︎ star, etc. ♥︎
♥︎ she/they ♥︎
♥︎ 28 ♥︎
♥︎ november 1st ♥︎
♥︎ goldenrod city ♥︎
♥︎ lesbian ♥︎
♥︎ poser & intel ♥︎
grunt
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @starstar
Starstar Loveheart
ouija [sw] ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 3:43:45 GMT

"Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" She'd smile, her fingers still on the planchette. It would begin to move slightly, slowly spelling a word with each of its movements across the board. Curiosity creeping into both the Gothitelle and its trainer's minds, they would smile as it would continue to finish its word.

'B - O - I - N - G.'

Raising an eyebrow, Starstar would look up toward the psychic type in curiosity, the red lantern ceasing its flicker. But with a tiny final pulsation, a wild Spoink would sling itself to jump over the board with full force; its sheer unpredictable actions caused the clown to scream and fly backwards in fear like she just saw a conjured spirit. Gothitelle would look forward at her trainer with her hands continuing to rest on the planchette, curious if she were just too scared to continue. But she wasn't in the slightest; laughing at the dumb interruption when she saw it bouncing away into the distance, she would sit within her ruffles and place her fingers on the board.

Taking a deep breath, she would meet the eyes of her pokemon and wonder. "That was a funny joke, but can I please learn your name? Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with tonight?" Starstar would ask much more assertively than the first time, the planchette would begin moving once more.

She had no clue that Gothitelle was completely trolling her with a controlled movement of the planchette, and the fact that she spotted the wild Spoink over the trees due to her colossal height just before it bounced through.

-x- skipping spawn! <33

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ouija [sw] ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 6:19:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

des

♥︎ star, etc. ♥︎
♥︎ she/they ♥︎
♥︎ 28 ♥︎
♥︎ november 1st ♥︎
♥︎ goldenrod city ♥︎
♥︎ lesbian ♥︎
♥︎ poser & intel ♥︎
grunt
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @starstar
Starstar Loveheart
ouija [sw] ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 8:54:14 GMT

Spiky black nails against the planchette, Starstar would smile as it would begin to move toward the first letter; but quicker than ever, it would fly towards 'GOODBYE" and conclude the conversation, the lantern remaining completely still and within normalcy. With a sigh of frustration exiting her lips, she would look up toward the Gothitelle which had already begun packing up the board. As for the psychic type, she had spotted another pokemon walking this away outside of the shrubbery walls, one she was sure her trainer would enjoy the company of.

Peering out of the bushes would appear a wild Sableye, its gemstones for eyes gleaming in the reflection of the lantern's red beams. Starstar would hear the rustling of its body in the leaves and turn to spot it- it looked rather small in comparison to one of her bestie's, meaning that it could be eager for food. Though it would appear shy, it would appear curious. The array of gemstones was just what it wanted, laying out on the blanket that the ouija board once sat upon. Gothitelle would begin cleaning it up, but Starstar would walk over and pick up a few pieces of rose quartz and selenite that were still on the fabric. It was a little gag joke with her friends that their Sableye would eat the crystals on the dinner table, so a little extra food for the bud wouldn't hurt.

"Are you hungry, little rockstar?" she would call out to the purple pokemon, cautiously nearing it with the crystals in her palms. Setting them on the ground in front of her, Starstar would smile and back up a bit afterward as a peace offering, readying the pokeball that had been stored in her dress pocket.

It would approach cautiously as well, reaching out for the crystals and beginning to munch down, breaking the pieces into shards with its teeth. How hardcore- as it would eat to its heart's content, Starstar would remove the pokeball and throw it towards the Sableye, binging it against its head in an attempted capture.

If the ghost type accepted her befriending, there would be plenty more crystals to chew on back home at the apartment. Maybe the goodbye on the ouija board was the link to the hello that came afterward; that Sableye was so tiny and cute, and Starstar was sure that he would fit in perfectly with her other companions. All that could go against that future would be a potential breakout of the pokeball, but only time and ticking could tell.

-x- capture attempt on SABLEYE!! <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ouija [sw] ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 6:42:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SABLEYE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!