Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 3:53:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

A newspaper flashes across the screen.[break][break]
THE DEAD WALK.[break][break]
From somewhere far away, a voice calls out. There’s a drum of synth music accompanying him.[break][break]
Hellooooooooo? Is anybody out there? Helloooooooo?[break][break]
A totodile paces across a broken road.[break][break]
Hellooooooo?[break][break]
There are growls heard. Growing closer. Closer. Two people, armed with guns, face the screen. Navy and , armed only with small arms. Pale imitations of colts, cast in bright garish red.[break][break]
Hear that chopper?” Navy asks while cocking the top of the gun. “Gotta get to it or we’re dead.”[break][break]
Holy moly…” A girl whispers behind them. “The Sheriff and Agent MILF are so extra.”[break][break]
The horde arrives with no warning. They are rendered in shoddy 3D from the 90’s, an early leap in technology. Novel once, silly now. But the gameplay…[break][break]
Beneath their fingers, the trigger is as receptive as a real gun’s. There is practically no input delay, a study in milliseconds. It’s needed, too. The horde is near endless. They must advance inch by bloody inch.[break][break]
Cover me,” Navy orders, “reloading.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 6:04:10 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

They mowed down the unrelenting horde with impressive efficiency; these zombies were destined to die, helpless as their homogenous, 8-bit cry.[break][break]

“Sir yes sir~”[break][break]

Navy wore a soldier’s grimace. Yujin powered through with a thousand gigawatt smile.[break][break]

“On your ten. Glowing better bullet thing.” (Damage power-up.)[break][break]

She had gotten used to the nonsensical reload function and the five hearts that apparently represented her healthiness. She’d even gotten used to how the screen moved jarringly after their characters, taking outright idiotic paths through dilapidated city streets.[break][break]

Finally, a conveniently cleared intersection. A choppa. But then a rumble, a cinematic cutscene as a pilot goes 'MAYDAY, MAYDAY' while a towering hand swipes at the vehicle, and then—[break][break]

“—Oh! Big one!” (The boss!) “His ass is grass!!1!” (His ass is grass!)

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 16:43:08 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

You know what they’d say if this were a western, Yujin?” He’s dropped formalities. They’re spilling blood together, even if it’s just pixelated blood. A zombified Blastoise lumbers onto screen. In a macabre display that got this fun little shooting gallery banned from the more conservative region, his cannons shoot blood at them.[break][break]
It’s high noon!” His finger’s a blur on the trigger. With a target this big, he doesn’t have to be precise. Anyone who couldn’t hit this thing should never hold a gun again. Navy’s not much of a gun guy. Oh, he had a stash when he was a private detective. Anyone who didn’t in his line of work would be an idiot.[break][break]
But he’s always been about speed over power. Emptying the cartridges, blasting them away, he’s reloading every few shots. It’s a pattern he falls into with a gunslinger’s rhythm.[break][break]
The boss dies. They’re safe.[break][break]
Behind them, a crowd of onlookers cheer.[break][break]
Ohmygod, they look so cool.”[break]
Yeah, I could’ve done that.”[break]
Y’know, if this was a real movie, the hero would kiss the girl.”[break]
Damn was she good with a good though.”[break][break]
Alright, kids. Let us have some space. I think it’s time for a celebratory beer. Wouldn’tcha agree, Yujin?” He scratches his temple with the edge of the fake gun before twirling it back into where it rests, awaiting the next challengers.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 23:24:01 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

And yet, she was excellent with a gun.[break][break]

Yujin did not spray and pray. She held the oversized, garish plastic with both hands, in the proper stance, and fired in a precise, ruthless manner that did not befit her feline grin.[break][break]

Every glowing weak spot burst like bubblewrap in a child’s hands.[break][break]

He might have been about speed, but she counted every bullet down to the tee before reloading.[break][break]

In a truthfully short amount of time, the level ends. Cheers sound from behind them but Yujin almost doesn’t hear, leaning forward to peer at her metrics. Accuracy 86%?! The old version of her was aghast, but that old self didn’t even show itself on her face anymore.[break][break]

“Yes, beer! Maybe not too much though, I’m a lightweight.”[break][break]

She turned away from the cabinet, eyes flickering wistfully between the bar and the rewards counter, the former manned by an older silver fox and the latter staffed by a pimply teenager. They only needed to win three more games for a large prize, and she would not leave this island without a memento! She’d been eyeing that giant, ugly bruxish plushie for the past hour![break][break]

Yujin began pushing past the crowd without even looking at them. And to make sure she didn’t lose Navy, she’d grab his hand—followed by a low murmur nearby going, ’daaaaaaamn’.

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 1:26:14 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Navy looks at the teenager’s with a shit-eating grin as the woman leads him along. No man in his profession can afford to be oblivious. Led by the hand to the bar, he hears the lyrics of an old rock song in his mind’s jukebox.[break][break]
And I never had a girl lookin’ any better than you did.[break]
And all the kids at school, they were wishin’ they were me that night.
[break][break]
A few offer him covert thumbs up. Real respects real. Turning his attention back to her as they arrive at the paradise that is the bar. A pitcher is ordered. The silver fox smiles at them, his neatly trimmed white beard belaying age. A man who’s seen it all. The owner, if Navy had to guess. At least he’s spending his golden years spreading good taste.[break][break]
Cheers to the best lookin’ zombie slayer I’ve ever seen.” He clanks mugs with her and downs most of his, but not quite all of it. “Ah, man. That hits the spot. Don’t worry, I won’t challenge you to any drinking contests. I need you in fightin’ shape for more zombie killing, arena fighting, and space invasions. We’ve gotta get you your Bruxish.” He makes no secret that he knows, and that he’s going to do his damndest to get it for her. [break]
"Arceus...where'd you learn to shoot like that?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 1:46:19 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Oh, stop it. Men always say stuff like that—still feels good, though!”[break][break]

They clinked cups and her feet did a playful little kick, suspended in air from stool height. In heels, because she enjoyed dressing up but also got tired of looking up.[break][break]

The fox gave them space. Yujin made sure to loudly mmm, this is tasty in thanks. Most things tasted like ash in her mouth, even honey- and peach-laced ale.[break][break]

She made no secret that she knew that he knew. “Aw, thank you! It’s so hideous, I smile every time I see it.” And she glanced over to the rewards area again, proving her point. At least after the last of the crowd had dispersed, though a few stragglers continued to surreptitiously click their cameras.[break][break]

"Arceus… where'd you learn to shoot like that?"[break][break]

“You know who I’m with. We all get rudimentary training.” She put the mug to her lips and gave him a knowing stare. There was more, but not at this social link. [break][break]

She must have only drained half her beer, but her cheeks were already turning pink. “So… why do you go by Navy, instead of Michael?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 22:26:15 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

All the best trainers have color names.” He repeats the mantra given by his brother. Navy never understood why Gabe gave him that name instead of taking it for himself, if that were the case. It’s a badge of honor, a last link with the deceased. Missing the hell out of his brother, he carries on his memory through that name.[break][break]
My kid brother gave me the name. It was one of the first things he ever said.” They say honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Navy endeavors to be honest and frank anyway.[break][break]
Man…he’d love this little town. Crazy to think I’ve spent my whole life in the city when this place was here all along. Feels like it has all the upsides but none of the down. No big crowds. No lines. Arceus, you been to Joyland yet? It’s funny they even say there’s a theme park there. Only ride they have’s the line ride, it feels like. I’ll show ya sometime.” Casual as you please, he volunteers for another round.[break][break]
What ‘bout you? You enjoy the city or folksy little towns like this more?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 20:15:35 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

His face was truly an open book. She could have reached across the bar and written in it. Instead she watched the emotion flicker, the oris and zygomatius tense and relax. The mention of a brother seemed strangely worded, yet not sore enough to hide.[break][break]

“I do enjoy roller coasters and carnival games~” Mostly the shooting ones. She used to be a glutton for thrill rides as well, but at some point in her twenties she hit a wall and couldn’t recover from the vertigo quite as well as she used to.[break][break]

“Hmm…” It took her an uncharacteristically long while to answer.[break][break]

“I travel alone most of the time, so I’m used to small towns and out-of-the-way places. But I think I prefer cities. I…” [break][break]

Based on all the clues he’d given thus far, it seems they were going to disagree on a fundamental way of life. But frankness and honesty was not a terrible creed.[break][break]

“...don’t like peace and calm. I get restless.”[break][break]

She took another swig and, perhaps to her detriment, began to fill it from the pitcher again. “He gave you the name, but is that the one you want?" Fingers tapped on the mug. "Nevermind. I don't mean to get pedantic. I'd rather call you Michael, if that's fine?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 5:49:15 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He bites back the immediate no that threatens to roll off his tongue. Names free and names constrain. They define and allow order to reign within chaos. Names categorize. Michael’s a name that suits him, which only builds more resentment. A warrior, a guardian, one who wields a sword and fights in the name of good…[break][break]
It’s a good name, which makes him hate the person who gave him that name even more.[break][break]
Nobody does.” He says by way of non-answer. The thickest dunce to ever wear a detective cap would know that’s not an attractive look. “Sure, if you want. I like Navy, though. Arceus, wish you could’ve seen the way Gabe said it. The kid was so cute.”[break][break]
Finishing off his beer, he looks back to the arcade game. He suddenly feels a strong pull towards the gun.[break][break]
…peace and calm’s good for the in-between. I love a good scrap, though. Coincidentally…I’ve got a prize to win. Ready for round two? The bosses only get tougher from here.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 5:04:42 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She peered at him from beyond her mug, barely paying attention to how it rapidly disappeared down her throat. (One more drink than she’d planned).[break][break]

All the best trainers have color names, huh.[break][break]

There was a big red button here and she gracefully decided not to press it.[break][break]

Ruthless thoughts have always followed her, but she was usually faster.[break][break]

“Alright, alright,” she conceded, rising from her seat and giving the fox a well-meaning wave as they departed the bar.[break][break]

“How about a different game, though? I was thinking—”[break][break]

She bit her lip down at the thought of the Sheriff trying to play happy feet on Step Step Revolution. Funny though it may be, all parties were interested in preserving the other's dignity here.[break][break]

“—Er, let’s just play Safari of the Dead again...”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 10:28:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They’re back in the wilds. Leaving the urban decay behind, they take solace amidst the wild places of the world. More zombies surround them, human and Pokemon alike. There’s something macabre about the smiling red eyes of the zombified totodiles and bidoofs attacking them. A ghastly gastly belches poison at them before being shot out of the sky.[break][break]
These guys just won’t stop coming.” Even surrounded, he retains his confidence. Whether in games or life, the last months have taught him to stand his ground. His shots are slower now, but more focused.[break][break]
Then, the new boss shows up. They arrive at the edge of a lake. From its depths emerges a red Gyarados. Above it, the sky turns purple.[break][break]
He feels like he’s somewhere else – Galar under that same poisoned sky. Faced by a ghost of the past and a figment of a dream, the rhythm of his gunplay changes. No longer a playful amateur, he sways his gun like a professional. Accommodating for the weight of the plastic, he grips the grip with a firmer hand, his trigger discipline improving.[break][break]
Blam, blam, blam. He’s attacking the weakpoints of this one as she had done before. Magikarp splash out of the water, only to be shot down.[break][break]
…that token’s gonna be ours.” He says like they’re on a crusade.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 17:15:12 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Credit had to be given where it was due, this game had a lot of zombie variants.[break][break]

The humans were basic. The pokemon were the ones with special gimmicks. Totodiles die in the swamp and mankeys die from the trees. [break][break]

“You’ve warmed up, but don’t get cocky.” She squinted down imaginary sights, a little frown set on her face. He was doing better, but his score couldn’t be better than hers. It wouldn’t![break][break]

The next level was underwater. After clearing out the gyarados they head down into a sunken ship of all things, and the jumpscares start to get to her: feebas linger at the corner of the screen and sharpedos dart around corners with the sudden boom of their jet propulsion.
“Ugh,” she muttered very softly to herself, after the fourth time the gun lightly jostled in her grip.[break][break]

Finally, the underwater level is over. The last boss was a swarm-type of disassembling and reforming wishiwashi chasing them through waterlogged rooms.[break][break]

The credits came in hot with a retro electric beat.[break][break]

She chuckled nervously—probably from the residual alcohol. “Do we have enough points? Lie to me if you have to, tell me we have enough!”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 2:59:07 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Her voice grounds him.[break][break]
For that, he’s thankful. He’s forced into the present. Caught between the gunslinging eye of a Pale Rider and the natural charm of Navy, he places his foot in the here and now. Shot after shot, they advance. They return the living dead to their rightful place beneath the ground.[break][break]
And, at the end, their score…[break][break]
Is just a few points too low. Fortunately for both of them, Navy knows a little trick out of the game to make up for this shortcoming. Kicking the cabinet in just the right spot, it short-circuits some wires and kicks numbers up. Tokens shoot out.[break][break]
Victory.” Navy says with a smile, cheering and putting an arm around her shoulder. “Victory!” He has another mug of beer to celebrate. Once more, the peanut gallery cheers. “We’ll get you that ugly old stuffed Pokemon yet!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 23:09:43 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Like any duo that solemnly swears to be up to no good, one of them heckles the machine while the other keeps a lookout.[break][break]

Yujin placed her hands behind her back, whistling a tune as sparks fly and tokens line up obediently in the dispenser.[break][break]

“Victory.” “Success!”[break][break]

Their one armed hug is the stuff of legend—Yujin also throwing a fist pump in excitement.[break][break]

“Yes! I mean—no! Only I can call it ugly.” She was suddenly defensive of her impending plushie.[break][break]

A quick visit to the bemused fox and over to the scraggly teen, then the fat bruxish was plucked from the wall.[break][break]

As soon as Yujin got her hands upon it, she hesitated.[break][break]

“...How am I going to fit this in my luggage?”[break][break]

The life of a traveling handywoman was hard indeed.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Day of the Dead [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 8:33:08 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

I can loan you a suitcase.” Navy says before his upper brain can stop the words. It must be the alcohol. It’s loosened his tongue, leaving him a far bolder man than he would be sober.[break][break]
His eyes find hers. There’s that telltale electric energy in the air, when he looks into her blue eyes. It takes all of his will to not lean in then and there, kiss her in front of the whole peanut gallery. That’d give them a show. It’d get back to Tsubaki and he’d never hear the end of it from the kid he’s adopted.[break][break]
We’ll have to go back to my place to get it.” The offer’s been made, with all the little intricate implications that make human courtship so intriguing. He waits with bated breath to see what she’ll say.

[break][break]