Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
The RKS Simulation [Nomi & Cillian #1]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 14:56:32 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 1:07:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Ruins of Alph again.[break][break]
Nomi was starting to think the Unown were up to something. What did they want her to learn by coming here? She had entered the machine three times now, and each time, she had found herself in the dark cave with alphabet-like glyphs carved into the walls. This time, it was who had accompanied her and she was eager to hear his opinion concerning what she had thus far experienced.[break][break]
"Have you ever been to the Ruins of Alph?" Nomi asked him, curious. "I visited when I was a small child growing up in Johto, but lately, I have been thinking about going back. I have been curious about what would happen if I brought my Unown with me there." She paused. "Every time I enter this simulation, I end up here. It's like...the machine can read my mind."[break][break]
Could the algorithm sense her desire? That seemed absurdly unlikely, and yet, hadn't the Rondez-View of Luv game been uncannily accurate at times? As if it really knew Hoenn's citizenry.[break][break]
When Arceus was involved, anything seemed possible.[break][break]
The high-pitched whining began to sound from the small radio in her pocket. She carried it everywhere, in case there was an opportunity to capture an Unown. A disjointed cacophony of discordant voices hissed and crackled, and Nomi eyed the pitch-black tunnel ahead of them.[break][break]
"Well, what do you think?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE ONE: UNOWN

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:18:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Not in reality, no. Always wanted to, though."[break][break]

Rocket could likely learn a lot from a place like that, but his curiosity extended beyond duty. The Ruins were a fascinating destination for any scientist.[break][break]

He frowns as Nomi explains the simulation's preference for this location, where she was concerned.[break][break]

"I've gone in a few times," he reveals, "and it's almost always been some place different. This is only my second time here. If it keeps sending you to this same place, that does seem significant. Have you fought the pull, or succumbed to it?"[break][break]

He can feel that familiar draw toward the dark. When he'd fought against it with , the floor had collapsed beneath them.[break][break]

"I fought it, last time..."[break][break]

He takes a step toward the dark, surrendering to its allure.

ADVANCE INTO THE DARK
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 19:29:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 19:48:41 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"I've always advanced," Nomi admitted. "And it's always..."[break][break]
She took several steps forward, following after Cillian. Together, they were swallowed up by the pitch black darkness. The eerie sounds coming from her radio abruptly ceased, replaced by complete silence save for their breathing. Eyes winked into existence all around them, the familiar visage of the Unown observing them from all angles.[break][break]
"...the same message."[break][break]
De▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld.[break][break]
"They want us to leave," she explained to Cillian, her tone calm despite the unnerving circumstances. Though it was likely an intimidation tactic by the Unown - to surround them so thoroughly and speak cryptically to them as a massive singularity capable of altering reality - Nomi did not fear them.[break][break]
"But Cill, don't they sound...sad to you?"[break][break]
Before he could answer, however, Nomi felt the psychic push of the Unown. She was thrown violently back against the stone wall behind her. This, too, had happened last time. It was a forceful attempt to emphasize their point: the Unown wanted them to go back.[break][break]
"How can we walk with you if we leave you?" She called out to them. "Please, we need more information."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE ONE: UNOWN

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 5:30:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

As they step into the dark, eyes bloom around them.[break][break]

Cillian makes a noise in his throat.[break][break]

"I'll never get used to that."[break][break]

Even through his friendship with their former Architect and now his close bond with Nomi, who continued to study the Unown, they made him uneasy.[break][break]

His brow furrows at Nomi's question, but there's no opportunity for him to answer before he's suddenly thrown against the wall. He's experienced such psychic force before, and it never gets easier. He fights it as their voices echo in his mind.[break][break]

"What happens if we stay?" he demands of Nomi, as the Unown surround them both. "I don't know about them sounding sad, either..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 12:51:32 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"When I try to stay," Nomi answered Cillian, wincing as the psychic force weighed on her mind. "They always make me flee. You'll feel it soon. The urge to -- "[break][break]
Run. Get away. She could feel it, the sudden panic surging through her. Sorrow - and frustration - followed close behind, but were unable to overtake the distinct feeling that she ought to get away. She grabbed onto Cillian's hand and pulled him in a random direction, tugging as if to indicate that he should follow her.[break][break]
As she moved, their surroundings began to change. Darkness resolved, pixelating, shapes breaking and re-forming into new shapes. Were the Unown reshaping reality? No, it's just a new scenario, she realized. The simulation was changing.[break][break]
They found themselves in another underground cavern, but this time, moonlight streamed in through a hole in the ceiling, illuminating the interior. Nomi blinked; in comparison to the Ruins of Alph, this place was much brighter. Her eyes took a moment to fully adjust.[break][break]
What she saw sent a shiver through her. Headstones. Thousands of them.[break][break]
"It's a tomb," she realized.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE TWO: 108 SOULS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 12:52:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 8:06:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Fear. He is no stranger to it, yet bracing himself for the onset of anxiety does little to counteract the intensity of its thrall. His chest constricts, each pull of breath more laborious than the last.[break][break]

We need to get out of here.[break][break]

He's so certain of it that he offers no resistance as Nomi grabs his hand, instead stumbling after her into the gloom. The shadows around them seem to shift and morph as they run, and emotions shift, too.[break][break]

When the blind panic subsides, he lets go of her hand. Stops, to catch his breath.[break][break]

"We're not in the Ruins any more," he realises, frowning. The tomb is familiar to him, too. "I was here with Zev. There was a Spiritomb..."[break][break]

As if summoned by his words, the malevolent congregation of spirits erupt, grinning, from a cracked keystone.[break][break]

"Arceus," he swears, taking a step back. "Careful! They possessed Zev when we got too close..."[break][break]

He doesn't include the fact that they'd intentionally tried to swipe a soul from the swirling mist, thinking perhaps that she might judge him for it.[break][break]

EXORCISE IT

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 2:06:55 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi did take a step back. It was a rather large Spiritomb, and it didn't look very friendly. If Cillian had experience here, she trusted his judgement.[break][break]
She took out a pokeball and released one of her Unown. Unlike the simulated versions from mere moments ago, this one did not speak, nor did it seem wary of Nomi and Cillian. It floated down to establish itself between Nomi and the Spiritomb, obviously intending to eliminate whatever was threatening her.[break][break]
"Get rid of the Spiritomb," she commanded. The Unown began to glow a soft orange, its eye widening as it summoned A HIDDEN POWER. The beam of energy slammed into the Spiritomb, pushing it backwards. It let out a ghostly scream, then dissipated, the Unown's attack dispersing it like sunlight burning through a pesky mist.[break][break]
"That was easy enou - " Nomi began, turning to Cillian, but a sudden howling of air drew her gaze back to where the Spiritomb had been. Too easy, she realized. The Spiritomb had reformed, and something twisted and strange seemed to be happening to it...[break][break]
CHOICE: Exorcise it

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 2:07:56 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to exorcise the SPIRITOMB by any means possible, whether it is by Pokemon or incantations. As the ritual continues, dozens of souls begin to fly out of the ghost. This enrages the SPIRITOMB. It begins to chase you aggressively, lugging its keystone while lunging forward with its ghostly neck.[break][break]

You hear voices crawling out from the tombstones: "500 years... 500 years... 500 years..."[break][break]

As the Pokemon pursues you, it attempts to DESTINY BOND you and your Pokemon before the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape or defeat the Spiritomb.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 9:33:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Lamenting its centuries of imprisonment, the Spiritomb lunges forward.[break][break]

"Fuck!"[break][break]

Cillian finds himself wishing he'd brought along his Chandelure, that they might burn the errant souls upon its ghastly flame. Instead, pale fingers curl around the capsule belonging to his DHELMISE. Its SHADOW HOLD could not chain down a fellow spirit, but with a click of Cillian's tongue it vanishes into the planes of a PHANTOM FORCE.[break][break]

Perhaps sensing the impending threat, the Spiritomb cackles.[break][break]

The icy fingers of DESTINY BOND close around Cillian's chest.[break][break]

"Eurydice, back!"[break][break]

Rather than executing its target, the Dhelmise reappears some distance away and then ALLY SWITCHES not with Cillian, but with Nomi.[break][break]

"Nomi, run! It'll kill us if we faint it."[break][break]

It might've been a simulation, but death was no more pleasant to live through.[break][break]

With the aid of his SHADOW MIASMA, Cillian turns on his heel and gives chase through the maze of tombstones.[break][break]

"We should shift soon!" His words echo in the vast network of halls.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 20:17:24 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Disturbed, she didn't need to be told twice. Run.[break][break]
Nodding gratefully to Cillian's Dhelmise, Nomi extracted herself from its hold on her, then dashed into the tunnel ahead of her. Cillian soon appeared, emerging from a cloud of black shadow, his miasma aiding his escape. They ran into the darkness without looking back; Nomi wondered vaguely what this particular scenario was supposed to be showing or teaching them.[break][break]
Maybe it was all truly random.[break][break]
Sudden, bright light blinded her and she stumbled to a stop, instinctively shading her eyes with one hand. She and Cillian were now standing on the top of a tall tower made of some sort of brilliant white stone - alabaster, perhaps? The sky overhead was almost overwhelming in its vastness. Nomi gripped Cillian's arm to keep from falling, feeling a sudden wave of vertigo.[break][break]
"Where is this?" she wondered aloud, not recognizing it.[break][break]
CHOICE: Escape

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 20:17:58 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 3:27:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian skids to an ungraceful halt to avoid plummeting from the tower as they shift suddenly into a new space. Recognizing it, he scowls as he takes a few steps back from the edge that had nearly ended him.[break][break]

Nomi's voice draws his attention.[break][break]

"I'm not sure," he admits, "but I've been here before, too."[break][break]

On cue, the brothers present their arguments. This time, Cillian all but tunes them out.[break][break]

"We sided with Zekrom last time."[break][break]

His gaze shifts to the older brother and his brilliant white companion.[break][break]

"Priam pointed out the value in learning both of their weaknesses."[break][break]

After all, both were enemies of Rocket.[break][break]

SIDE WITH TRUTH

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]