icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
rks: maria + oriel
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 5:18:42 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 5:19:59 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Darkness.[break][break]

It enveloped the space around them, and more prominently, the space directly before them. Within most other scenarios, there was a sense of calmness and confidence that he always maintained within the face of the unknown and potentially dangerous— and, to an extent, the scene that unfolded before them had been no exception at all. Perhaps it was due to his own fortitude; perhaps it was due to the simple fact that the caves before them were nothing short of fake.[break][break]

Perhaps it was a mix of both.[break][break]

Regardless, however, they were there, and—as far as he was concerned—in it until the end. He inhaled deeply as he listened to the cacophanies that permeated his ears, his brows knitting softly at the sounds of such as he took a few more moments to take the environment in.[break][break]

His gaze found the tunnel in front of him for a longer span of time before he’d managed to ground himself again, casting a glance towards the person accompanying him.[break][break]

”...You hear all of that, too, right? Feel it?”[break][break]

choice: tba

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".oriel"]--accent:#96bcd6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 7:07:24 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

it's the knowledge that none of this was real. [break][break]

it's the only thing that keeps her composed, and keeps her from probably freaking out in the darkness. the simulation certainly wouldn't hurt them, but it doesn't make the scene any less unsettling. [break][break]

like him, the sounds and echoes of undiscernible cries unsettle her. they pull her, yes, and alluring as it is, she can only barely keep herself grounded to the simulated reality long enough to properly focus in on what she's been hearing. [break][break]

but all she can hear is static. [break][break]

it's so disgusting, and it sends a chill up her spine. it's the same feeling of a limb falling asleep, but.. visible. her hands raise to lightly hold her arms, her brows furrowing as she gazes into the gaping darkness. "i hear it, and i hate it." she squints, and one hand raises to gently rub her eyes.[break][break]

".. arceus, it's like a really fucked up painting.."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

CHOICE

tba

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#ca692d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 2:28:00 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

”Makes two of us, then…”[break][break]

And yet as jarring and fear-inducing as the environment proved to be, there had still been something that crawled ever so needily beneath his skin; an innate instinct that embedded itself within his soul, beckoning him forth with every fiber of its being. Both chest and shoulders lifted within a heavy, gradual manner as his gaze remained pasted upon the tunnel and darkness before him, but after a few moments, he breathed the breath that entered his lungs out.[break][break]

Calmly. Slowly.[break]
Fortified.[break][break]

”...I’m sure there’ll be another opportunity to play on instinct. Later…”[break][break]

choice: fight the pull (+1 curio)

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 2:36:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

the chittering and chattering doesn't quiet down. [break][break]

in fact, she can swear that it gets louder. it's unnerving, and the flurry of colors each distinct voice has is muddled in a pool of god knows what. it's only the overpowering midnight blue that blares closer to her keeping her grounded, and sane. this is a simulation, but she didn't think she'd run into something that was ready to mentally torment them. [break][break]

so she takes a deep breath, and reaches through the darkness to hold onto the sleeve of a man's shirt - or the hem. whichever works, she doesn't care. "agreed.." she'd like to leave this place, if she could. certainly, there was a different scenario waiting for them? that's what the person manning the device told them. [break][break]

"i really, really hope that the next one isn't this.." she grumbles, narrowing her eyes to the darkness as she tries to maintain her fortified stance[break][break]

"creepy. ugh.."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

CHOICE

fight the pull -- +1 curio

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 1:37:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 20:46:16 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 21:04:29 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

She hoped that the next stage wouldn’t prove to be nearly as stressful.[break]
By the look of the next environment, her hopes were foiled.[break][break]

Or rather, they were at a decent risk of being foiled, at the very least. With one scenery changing for another, the ashen haired man surveyed their surroundings with a careful and wary eye as they unfolded before them, a hardened and pensive gaze surfacing amidst a narrowed look all the while. The various headstones filled his vision as they manifested—one by one—before the center stone met his gaze.[break][break]

He furrowed his brows softly, considering it briefly before looking up at the prompts.[break][break]

”...One hundred and eight spirits…” he murmured to himself. Softly. Idly. For a moment, his eyes strayed towards the ground as he thought on the matter. ”Of course…”[break][break]

choice: fight the pull (+1 curio)[break]
rks pts: 0[break]
earned curios: 1

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 23:28:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

her prayers have been answered![break][break]

in the opposite direction. [break][break]

it wasn't enough for her to feel watched - now she had to feel uncomfortable around a large amount of.. rocks? stones? never before has a rock garden been so unsettling. the scenery shifted from the darkness, with the chittering sounds of.. what felt like white static and noise filled her head and her eyes. now, it was ceremonious silence, and she doesn't know if this is better. [break][break]

one hell into the next. [break][break]

like the man beside her, maria watches as the bundle of spirits wisp up, and out, of the fissure in the stone. it's a pokemon she's vaguely familiar with, and the familiarity doesn't put her off any less.[break][break]

malevolence oozes from the array of purples and greens, and her lips curl into a smile to scoff. "my.." she groans, hand hovering over a poochyena's pokeball "i don't appreciate the horror novel they've put us into~.." [break][break]

hearing the swirling, intelligible wails from the spiritomb send a shiver up her spine. "what do you propose we do here, nuit?~"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

CHOICE

exorcise it -- +50 RKS points // 1 curio + 50 RKS points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]