awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
epoch elliptic
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 9:13:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] now that's an interesting conjecture. his brows furrow and he looks up at kim with a very apparent look of confusion. "actually, kim, i don't." fernando pauses, opening his mouth to speak his follow up thought but stops short. he sits on it for a split second before continuing. "what makes itso hard to trust me?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
epoch elliptic
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 14:21:43 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Was he serious? After everything he’s done up until this point was he really in the dark about why trust issues would arise between the two of them? Especially after the whole spiel he gave him about how he wanted everything to bend to his will?

Where do I begin?

Usually he would not further into such boundaries, instead opting to either be more vague or outright avoid the question. But with his second glass now emptied glass paired with a pounding at the back of his head that told him that this needed to be said, it was hard not to speak.

The first thing I should mention is that it’s hard for me to trust anyone, Fernando. I hardly even trust my best friend, your sister . To trust someone who’s basically a stranger to myself is not off-brand for me. And with as limited as our interactions are, you are nothing more than a coworker to me at this moment.

He taps his glass, eyeing the bartender for another fill.

Then there’s the matter of all the off-kilter things you do and have done up until this point. These surprising, zany, wacky situations that you get yourself into- that you don’t inform me about when they’re something official. And even then, it’s something like dropping a bomb on a single person. Remember that? Remember when you got about half the leagues forces to hone in on some chick and her 2 goons?

A sigh escapes him, a hand brushing over his hair, reeling it away from his face.

It’s hard for me to trust you because you haven’t proven yourself trustworthy in my eyes.

There are plenty more situations he could speak of where he’s done right, and plenty where he’s done wrong, but when the odds are even there is no tipping the scale in one way or another.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
epoch elliptic
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 4:46:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando resists the urge to vomit out everything he's drunk for the past month at the mere mention of stormy and kim. them? out of all people? it's bad enough that is hounding bronwen for whatever reason but even kim? desgusten. whatever, that's their own prerogatives. however llewelyn decides to deal with them is her own concern. fernando keeps quiet on this matter, humbled by desgust. the gold rush tastes more like a golden shower now.

"you mean that time that you didn't show up?" fernando chides back. " approved and from the results, that was well worth. it's one of the few times we've managed to get that many officials to work together and if you saw those two, you'd want her off the streets as bad as i did. she mutilated their faces and sewed their mouths shut." he shivers at the thought. "some freaky shit that we helped put a stop to before @yiannis and @alexander were ejected."

fernando snorts, struggling to finish the piss stain still in his glass.

"but you make it sound more like it's a me thing than a you thing. glad to hear it's fifty-fifty."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
epoch elliptic
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 15:02:48 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Don’t act like my presence was even needed in that circus. Even if it was, i would have been lost among the 19 other people you called out.

His drink was refilled after a short lapse in time, Kim immediately taking another sip as it presented itself; the glass returned to the coaster before him.

And even though that operation was a success, it was excessive. Of course I saw the men she had with her- I sort through reports all the time- but that doesn’t mean that one or two trained rangers or official league trainers couldn’t handle it. That was a waste of resources.

He waves his hand to the side, airing away his vents with a puff.

Meh, it happened already, no use crying over spilled milk. But the sentiment still stands, my trust of you is unstable.

It was more than just a disagreement of how certain things are handled.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
epoch elliptic
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 20:17:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "waste of resources."

fernando laughs at the statement, fascinated yet in strict opposition to that line of thought. "i've lived through rocket twice, kim. if we had crushed them thoroughly before slateport, i'm sure there would've have been a slateport." his face scrunches up as kim physically dismisses him, having half the mind to avoid the topic.

"that's fine. i don't need you to trust me anymore than i distrust you. as long as we get this resolved and for the better, i'm content."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
epoch elliptic
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 16:57:18 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I’m glad we’re on the same page then.

His lips curl as he downs the last of his drink, sliding the glass forward as well as his credit card.

This was a nice little chat, Ferny. We should do this more often.

Once their drinks were properly paid for, the councilman would rise, giving a pat to Fernando’s shoulder and begin to make his way towards the exit.

See you when I see you.

One final remark given with an over the shoulder wave.