april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
SHEBA
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 22:07:25 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar

SHEBA INOUE

From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.

Sheba Inoue (Born April 4) is a Kantonian singer-songwriter. She is recognized for her genre and language-melding musicianship, strong vocals, and musical versatility.

Inoue was scouted by and signed with Harmonix Records at 9 and debuted under the agency at 19. Under Harmonix Records, she released seventeen studio albums, starting with her rock debut album ECHO in 2013. Her following albums RESONATE (2013), SCREAM (2013), and SILENCE (2013) continued the trend of Kanto-Johtonian rock. The album the following year, START (2014) explored EDM and pop, and its single "Runaway" catapulted her to prominence as a variety artist. Following her release of "MIRA" and 2015 album YELLOW, Inoue follows the trend of pop whilst incorporating modern elements, in addition to electronica. She returns to rock and heavier metal with the release of FEAST (2016) through DEVOUR (2016). Inoue's final album CAGE released in 2017, as what Inoue calls her "love letter" to music. 

After her retirement in 2017, Inoue signs with Aquarium as a model. She appears as a runway model in the Kalos Fashion Show, and appears in numerous magazine covers and, eventually, commercials. In 2019, Inoue founds her own beauty and make up company, INU, and grows at an exponential rate.

As of 2023, Inoue releases her first solo album, MEMORY. The album features a significantly different tone and genre of music, emphasizing emotional vocals and utilizing modern pop.

Life and Career

Sheba Inoue was born on April 4, in Saffron City, Kanto. Her father is unknown, and her mother, Miyuki Inoue, is a model signed under Harmonix Records. She spent her early life in a mid-class apartment with her mother. She was home schooled by her mother and teachers due to a weak constitution, before her education was sponsored by Harmonix Records under their training and tutorage. 

According to Inoue's mother, she has "always had a passion for music" and "has always been talented since young". This passion for music is what convinced her mother to allow her to be trained under an agency, while also under her eye and guardianship. Inoue spent a long time in training, and spent many nights perfecting her voice and strengthening her throat in order to sing what she'd like. Inoue was described as having "a strong work ethic, determination and willpower", but "was also a perfectionist, to a point it was frightening". 

Artistry

words

Discography

Studio Albums

Solo Albums

Singles

Public Image

words

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
SHEBA
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 22:15:45 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","songfor"]
[attr="class","songforleft"]

[attr="class","songforleft1"]
[attr="class","songforleft21"][attr="class","ion-shuffle"][attr="class","songforleft2"][attr="class","ion-loop"][attr="class","songforleft2"][attr="class","ion-plus-circled"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.songfor]width:600px;border-radius:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songfor a]color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft img]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft1]background-color:rgba(71,71,71,.4);position:relative;z-index:1;padding:20px 30px;height:30px;width:240px;color:#cccccc;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2, .songforleft21]padding:0px!important;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2 a]color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright]height:300px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright2]height:300px;width:400px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright3]width:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforsong1]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong2]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1);text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong3]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:#dddddd;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong1 b, .songforsong2 b, .songforsong3 b]padding-left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforbot]padding:35px;background-color:#494949;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot1]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot2]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;font-size:35px;text-align:center;line-height:80px;background-color:#dddddd;float:left;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot3]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot4]float:left;margin:32px 10px 32px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot5]float:left;border-radius:15px;background-color:#5f5f5f;overflow:hidden;height:15px;width:120px;margin:32px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot6]float:left;height:15px;border-radius:0px 15px 15px 0px;width:70%;background-color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot7]float:left;margin:32px 20px 32px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot8]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:80px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
SHEBA
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 0:16:34 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar

MEMORY album interview

SHEBA INOUE

What made you come back to music?

I wouldn't call it "coming back to music". I've had a few.. rough weeks lately, and music has always been an outlet for me. I sat myself down for a couple of days to cool myself off. Sitting turned into writing, then writing turned into composing, and composing turned into singing, I suppose?
"Wouldn't call it coming back"? Will you not be making another album?

No, likely not. Music is a passion of mine, but I would prefer to keep it that way.
Why did you stop making music?

Aha.. I stopped because my contract ended. After that, being signed with a modelling agency kept me too busy, on top of my interest in the beauty industry. Like I said before, music is a passion of mine. I won't ever stop making music, but the world will never hear it.
Why did you release MEMORY?

... Honestly, I'm not sure. 

I intended to keep it to myself, like the rest of the music I've written, composed and sang. It felt like something I needed to do, because it felt like I'd lose something in myself if I didn't. I felt like I'd be.. losing something very, very important.
You'd lose something important? Do you mind getting into more detail?

If I gave you a ring, it would only be a ring. If your partner proposed to you with a ring, it would become a wedding ring. The value of something depends on the sentimental value of it and... I was afraid that if I didn't release MEMORY somewhere, the feelings I had while composing and singing it will disappear. 

I couldn't tell you why I feel the way that I do, but it.. feels like I've woken up from a dream. I feel like I've woken up from a long, deep slumber.

But it's funny. I don't feel rested.
Your music always had a weight to them. Is it related to that?

Maybe~. I always poured my heart into the music I made. It hasn't changed. Maybe it makes it more impactful because it's always sang in my mother tongue?
How would you describe this recent album?

A collection of memories, and a... likely futile attempt to preserve them. I suppose you can say they're a message in a bottle to myself, and they're my message sent out to sea in hopes that others remember it, too.

... Longing? Grief, longing, and gratitude. Ah, yes. I quite like that description. 

Grateful longing.
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
SHEBA
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 2:41:41 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar

SOUND (2013)

ECHO / RESONATE / SCREAM / SILENCE

ECHO

RESONATE

SCREAM

SILENCE

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
SHEBA
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 20:03:26 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar

COLOR (2015)

YELLOW / BLUE / RED / KALEIDOSCOPE

YELLOW

BLUE

RED

KALEIDOSCOPE

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
24 height
24 height
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
SHEBA
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 1:13:25 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar

WISH

[nospaces]

[attr="class","songfor"]
[attr="class","songforleft"]

[attr="class","songforleft1"]
[attr="class","songforleft21"][attr="class","ion-shuffle"][attr="class","songforleft2"][attr="class","ion-loop"][attr="class","songforleft2"][attr="class","ion-plus-circled"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.songfor]width:600px;border-radius:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songfor a]color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft img]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft1]background-color:rgba(71,71,71,.4);position:relative;z-index:1;padding:20px 30px;height:30px;width:240px;color:#cccccc;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2, .songforleft21]padding:0px!important;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2 a]color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright]height:300px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright2]height:300px;width:400px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright3]width:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforsong1]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong2]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1);text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong3]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:#dddddd;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong1 b, .songforsong2 b, .songforsong3 b]padding-left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforbot]padding:35px;background-color:#494949;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot1]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot2]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;font-size:35px;text-align:center;line-height:80px;background-color:#dddddd;float:left;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot3]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot4]float:left;margin:32px 10px 32px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot5]float:left;border-radius:15px;background-color:#5f5f5f;overflow:hidden;height:15px;width:120px;margin:32px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot6]float:left;height:15px;border-radius:0px 15px 15px 0px;width:70%;background-color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot7]float:left;margin:32px 20px 32px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot8]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:80px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]