Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 23:22:31 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

she had a date. [break][break]

past tense, because the bastard decided to ghost and stand her up last minute. the audacity, no? here she was, dressing up a little bit nicely to have a nice date, only to get a call from him saying that something came up? if she had known, she wouldn't have worn the heels and wouldn't have worn a blouse and a nice pair of slacks. [break][break]

she's just about to call it a night and resign to sulking in her apartment, until the ping of a text from an unfamiliar number caught her attention. a few questions (and a very confused maria) later, and she smiles before clicking the phone off to walk down the roads of slateport. thank goodness she was already here - thank goodness the trip will make it worth it. [break][break]

she arrives at a high rise building, a whistle escaping her lips as she quickly pulls out her phone to tap in a message. [break][break]

i think i found the building.[break]
you live quite extravagant for someone who works at a bookstore.[break][break]

she chuckles in the elevator after she's been let in, humming while skimming over their texts a second time before the ring of the bell goes off. maria reaches the door and raises a hand to lightly knock against the wood, and her other hand holds the phone to send one more text. [break][break]

i'm heeeeere, nuit~[break]
open uuuuuuup~

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACEY - Maria, probably[break]
mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#ca692d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 2:45:58 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Truthfully speaking, his original plans hadn’t been to spend the night with someone else.[break][break]

Lingering between the embrace of pen and paper and dancing among the trails of ink and form they procured had been the sole intention he had slated for the evening, yet had been a gradual, yet all too familiar issue that made itself known and prominent: writer’s block. It was as cursed of an idea as it was all too common, slipping between the cracks of his mind and settling itself within the rooms of his psyche for far too long before he ever fully noted its appearance.[break][break]

And by the time he did, it was often too late.[break][break]

So he sought a break with some, soft degree of reluctance, instead seeking out his normal means of unwinding in an attempt to unravel himself from the shackles of unimaginative spaces. Television. Reading his other novels. Spitballing anything and everything that came to mind on a separate piece of paper—[break][break]

None of it.[break]
None of it worked. None of it.[break][break]

And so he fumbled within the confines of his mind in defeat for a short while before remembering a particular piece of paper that he’d tucked away within the recesses of his desk space, eying it shortly before reaching for it to unfold and display its contents. He’d gazed upon it shortly before spending an even shorter time inputting the number and messaging it, and—much to his pleasant surprise—seemed to get a response.[break][break]

He chuckled at her initial confusion, alongside the next messages she sent before ultimately waited for the ring of the bell sometime after.[break][break]

Not long after its chime, he appeared at the doorway, clad in nothing short of what would be considered home wear as he met the person that lingered in the hallway. His brows rose at her attire, all while a look of amusement and surprise spread upon his guise.[break][break]

”...Way to make me feel underdressed in the comfort of my own home~,” he jested with a chuckle, opening the door wider before stepping aside to make room for entry. ”Come in~.”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".oriel"]--accent:#96bcd6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 3:25:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

ah, there he is. [break][break]

and dressed in home clothing, as he should be. maria doesn't realize how overdressed she is to talk about a book, and a few other books, but that's because she didn't have the time to head home and change. so, what's a woman to do but show up looking well dressed, either way? [break][break]

"i just like to dress up~" maria replies with a hum, taking a quick stride into the apartment. she looks over her shoulder and at him as the door closes. "good thing i just so happened to be in the area, too" she chimes, and tells such a white lie - but like hell was she going to admit that she was around because of being stood up. [break][break]

how embarrassing would that be? [break][break]

so she turns her attention to the apartment, taking her shoes off and placing them upon the shoe rack not too far away from the door. it's clean, and sleek, similar to what she saw of the bookstore. colour her impressed. [break][break]

"i really didn't expect you to have such a fancy place~." she quirks a brow, taking a few steps deeper into the apartment "working at a bookstore really makes enough for this place?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 3:32:22 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

A laugh escaped his lips as he furrowed his brows, passing a brief glance over his shoulder and towards the interior of his home.[break][break]

”I’d honestly say this is a bit modest, if anything…” the man hummed, turning his attention towards her once more as she stepped through. Shifting aside a bit further as if to offer her more room, he waited patiently for her to accommodate herself before shutting the door behind them. ”I’d say it’s more intricately decorated, if anything~. …Even the smaller and basic spaces can transcend what’s expected of them with the proper aesthetic~.”[break][break]

In itself, it was true.[break]
Better not to mention other details, though.[break][break]

”What brings you here, though? The area, I mean.”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 3:50:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

the ways of high class has spoiled her. [break][break]

but if she's learned anything, it's taste. though she loves her extravagance in red, there's a charm to coherency and whites with blue. so with a fleeting gaze over what she can see of the apartment, she lets out a hum. maria didn't mean to stick to that for so long, but the smaller joys are what keeps her going. [break][break]

especially lately. [break][break]

maria isn't a patient woman, so her only solace is the lack of formalities and professionalism. [break][break]

after a few moments and another playful hum, the woman clad in black and red wears a smile on ruby red lips. "business, you could say." she walks further into the room, though is mindful enough to tilt her head towards a couch before she makes herself comfortable "someone's taxes weren't quite filed right, so i needed to clear it up for them." [break][break]

she lies as smoothly as she breathes.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 21:30:49 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

”Mhm~...”[break][break]

He listened to her words with an idle smile of amusement, turning his head slowly to trail his gaze within her path as she walked along. Though she nodded to the couch before taking her own seat, he merely hummed and raised a brow, considering her briefly before turning towards the kitchen just a small ways away, instead. He slipped by the counterspace, making a short stride towards one of the coolers secured by the refrigerator.[break][break]

”Well, at the very least, you were quite well dressed for the occasion~.”[break][break]

A touch of teasing amusement dripped from his words, though found itself dissipated as swiftly as it arrived.[break][break]

With just a few motions, he opened the aforementioned cooler before shutting it once more, having plucked one of the chilled bottles that resided during the time in between. All the while, he shifted his attention towards the racks hanging just a small ways away, reaching over and gently sliding a couple of glasses from their perch before turning around.[break][break]

”...I’d even say overdressed for a simple appointment, honestly~.”[break][break]

He gave her a sideline glance as he walked over, smirking slightly before setting the glasses atop the table before them. With a gentle pop, he uncorked the bottle within his grasp before beginning to pour its contents within each of the glasses.[break][break]

”That aside, though, I hope you’re a fan of wine~. This one should be aged by about three decades with a notable sweetness to it~.”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
[m] a net gain
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 6:52:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

he doesn't believe her. [break][break]

obviously. [break][break]

and she makes no effort to stand her ground. the ginger-haired woman walks towards the couch with a hum, taking a quick seat with one leg crossed over the other. it's plush, and comfortable, and who is she to not indulge in someone's hospitality? [break][break]

there's a spark in her eye at the sight of a beautiful bottle, and the pop of the cork off the nozzle is just as satisfying as the drizzle of the liquid into the glass. her hands are resting in her lap as she lets out a soft hum, crystal blue eyes reflecting the cup as it's being filled with the lovely aged aroma. [break][break]

"what was that saying?" she hums, leaning forward slightly to cradle the glass between her fingers. "habit is a shirt that we wear till death?" [break][break]

her reflection is clear when she gazes into the glass, but she doesn't drink it. not quite yet. [break][break]

"and i happen to be a fan of wine, yes~" instead, she glances to his glass. when it's been filled, she raises hers towards him in a wordless cheer. "but something so valuable over simple book talk? you spoil me, nuit~" maria asks with a chuckle, the spark of amusement ignited in her eyes.[break][break]

"i haven't even gotten your name, monsieur bibliothécaire~."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]