[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
RKS SYSTEM: Calpurnia/Fern
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 3:09:42 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
After taking a break to get some real work done, Calpurnia returned to her exploration of the RKS system. Something about the place—perhaps its wrongness--fascinated her. It was the same tickle that made her return to the alternate realities. She wanted to know how these places worked. In doing so, she could remove their mysticism and lay their mysteries bare.

“Ferny baby, a delight as always.” The woman purred—her tones more cat-like than the grumpy feline beside her. “I hope our new ‘friend’ is settling in nicely.” Before small talk could continue, they were drug into the other world.

As she stared at the white-haired woman, Calpurnia felt her lips tilt up at their edges. What sort of boor would attack this poor woman? What precisely could they hope to accomplish by reacting like a rabid dog? You did not research by tearing books apart! Honestly! That sounded like something would do! “I think we are, love.” The scientist leaned over the lighter-haired woman. She reached out as if to tuck away an errant strand of hair.

“You look so very, very tired.” She smirked. “Let me take some of that burden away, hm?” Knowledge could be such a heavy burden. But it was the only thing that made her feel full.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 15:50:14 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]“Likewise, Kelpie darling,” he trilled back, lips curling into a cheshire smiled that mirrored her own feline behavior. In that aspect, they shared a lot of commonality with one another. At the mention of the island spirit who had attached itself to Fern, he huffed.[break][break]

“It’s taken over my house,” he eventually answered with a tut, tongue clicking against the back of his teeth. Something that Fern hadn’t taken too kindly to, as the tapu koko seemed fascinated with every little thing it could find. His house was one of organized chaos. What had simply looked like a mess before truly was one now.[break][break]

“Ah, looks like it’s time to begin.” He had been a bit too busy to keep up with the RKS steadily, as others might have. As a result, he’d only accessed it a few times now, so as the room began to blur, he found that the scene that laid itself out for them was entirely new. [break][break]

While Kelpie got straight to work, his nose wrinkled. The what now? He’d never heard mention of this hexenzirkel before.[break][break]

Fern followed Calpurnia’s lead, settling alongside her in the effort to join this…well, whatever this was. He looked to the silver-haired woman with a coy smile. “Yes, tell us all you know. We’re great listeners, I’m sure you’ll find.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- choice: join[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 15:53:10 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 12:28:36 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The young man’s answers were met with a sigh. “Pokemon are such fickle, troublesome things.” For some reason, these dismissive comments never seemed to bother Purrseus. The feline knew that he was not a Pokemon in her eyes. A fact that he was grateful for; it is the reason he never ended up on a lab table. “I don’t suppose you could put an island deity in time-out?” While that worked with children, she was not certain how effective it would be on an immortal god. “Still, I am sure the abilities are worth it?”

They had an eternity to waste after all; and, judging by the state of the world, waste it they did. Unfortunately, there was not much time to discuss how to train a Tapu Koko.

While Calpurnia was not an easy woman to unnerve—she’d built her entire life on maintaining control—eyes were something that shattered it. Something about the disembodied staring made the scientist shudder. Perhaps it was how sensitive the eyes were. Since being a child, her greatest fear had been losing her sight. This fear is partially amplified by her father’s adoration of The Birds. The voices themselves, however, were not so bad. “These silly things really need to learn how to enunciate.” Calpurnia tried to quip, but a tone of nervousness underlaid her typical confidence.

But, unnerved as she was, the woman did not flee. Instead, she forced herself to lift her head and stare defiantly at a pair of particular eyes. She would not bow like a frightened toddler. Even if her mind told her to run, it was not in control of her actions. She was.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:38:54 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]A sharp bark of laughter cracks through the room in response. “No, unfortunately the little pigeon prefers to do as it pleases.” And so Fern is left, following the deity’s whims. He lifts a shoulder in a shrug, “I’m still figuring them out. So I suppose only time will inform me on whether or not they’re truly worth it.”[break][break]

Right now, having these new abilities only seems to cause issues.[break][break]

But Tapu Koko is not with them now, and it cannot impede or assist their cause as the old woman seems to dismiss their effort. Fern frowns as light and what look like eyes begin to crop up around them. “Wait, this reminds me of a different simulation,” they comment as the eerie, stilted words break through their thoughts. “More unown?”[break][break]

Fern keeps close to Calpurnia as his own stare moves around the space, pinning each sight he sees with curiosity before everything upends around them again.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- choice: join[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:39:33 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 12:39:30 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The woman sighed. What an annoyance it would be to have someone so disobedient dogging every footstep. She could only hope her strictness dammed up the teenage urge for rebellion. Without the softening influence of hubby, she knew things might get harsh. But, this was not about her fading youth, was it? “A pity.” Her face wrinkled with sympathy. “Still, no one ever said pigeons were smart, did they?”

The mention of time drew a nod. It was a little different from bringing an animal home from a shelter. Only time would tell if it fit your home or would be a curse cast upon it. “If not, I am certain there are uses for the little dear.” She smiles—an expression full of light or innocence. But what reaches her ices is nothing but bitter cold. She had no sympathy for so-called gods.

With open curiosity, her eyes followed his. Again, the eyes drew a shiver. But she also wanted to dissect these things and unfurl what mysteries they had seen. She wanted so badly to know what they did. “It appears so. It is interesting how alphabet soup seems to be at the center of so many problems.”

As the word problems fades, they find themselves standing in Fuchsia gym. A younger, even more, handsome Admin Walsh stares at them, eyes full of violence. Look at this lovely man. Threatening me with a good time. Still, she does not take kindly to unprovoked attacks. “What a rude man.” Especially when it destroyed something as beautiful as this gym. Was there a reason he could not kill people without setting everything alight? Honestly. “Fern, be a dear, and cover your eyes.”

A stinger runs across her waist. The simulation is fake but the pain is not.

“Purrseus!” The cat—squished in between these mirror walls—lifted his face irritably. “Use hypnosis!” With all these mirrors to play with, her attack would be just as capable of sending a certain uppity young man to sleep.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights