Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 6:07:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In an interrogation room at the League Headquarters, a familiar man sat at a familiar table. Only this time, he found himself on the opposite end of the table, hands shackled together with a pair of handcuffs tethered to the desk. The black-haired man sat in silence, awaiting his fate.

Today, he turned himself into the League for his actions as Wraith. He made his arrangements with his most trusted staff, so that all of his precious friends were in good hands. The Pokemon he brought with him were the exotic Pokemon he had found on his journey: Meltan, Marshadow, Urshifu, Shaymin, Iron Valiant, and Roaring Moon. All six were instructed to cooperate with League officials, and if needed, to work with them.

tags:
notes: Thomas sits alone in the interrogation room

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:45:05 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
dahlia enters clothed in silence. wordlessly, she slides into her seat across from thomas. though she is not supposed to be here as interrogator, on special request she is.[break][break]

she does not speak right away. the low hum of the lighting expands to fill the space. until she speaks.[break][break]

"thomas benoit, what have you done?"[break][break]

the question is more exasperated parent than legal inquiry.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/K0ZR5Z2/mercy-icon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 14:37:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas watches as the Commissioner walks into the room, taking a seat across from his. The tension in the room was thick enough that one could cut through it with a knife. The ambient hum of lighting only makes things more awkward.

Finally, she speaks up, asking him what he's done.

"Commissioner, I've come to turn myself in for my actions as the Wraith.", Thomas tells her. Though he is ashamed, he looks her in the eye.

"I am the one responsible for the assassinations of key figures of Rocket, the Poachyenas, and other criminal organizations, in the Region. I am also responsible for the Castelia Dock Massacre in Unova.", he's continue.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 20:27:35 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"what were you expecting to accomplish?"[break][break]

there is little change to her expression. little alarm. she remains calm under the sterile lights. the color of her skin is flushed out, made greyer by the constrained box they're in.[break][break]

"and what do you expect coming here?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/K0ZR5Z2/mercy-icon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 20:37:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I thought by acting alone, I could cut the cancer out of society. That I could eliminate the threats that I felt the League couldn't.", Thomas told her.

Clearly, he was ashamed of what he had become.

"I came to put a stop to it. To face judgment for my crimes.", he'd tell the Commissioner. "I was a fool, acting out of rage and despair."

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 8:01:36 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Dahlia sighs and raises her hands. In her palms, incredulity pools and overflows past her fingers, down her wrists. [break][break]

She raises her hands up and down like pulleys and levers. [break][break]

"kalosian nobility. benoit armaments. elite four. you had so much and yet you threw it all away. why do you burn bridges, go to extremes, thomas? do you ever take a moment to breathe? think a little before acting on vengeful impulse?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 18:37:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas listened as the Commissioner grilled him. It was true, he had thrown everything away.

"Because I was convinced that working within the system was an exercise in futility.", Thomas revealed to her.

"Every time I ever allowed the system to work things out, I got burned. Any attempts to work within the system were for nothing. My warnings about Rocket's continued existence after the death of were blown off, only to be vindicated during that shitshow of a Press Conference.", the Kalosian spilled to her.

The man who had killed Shadow, got off with a slap on the wrist. His work with Interpol, invalidated with the escape of Amadeus Irving. His career with Interpol, ended because of a madwoman who was forced upon him. It was the story of his life, the system had failed him repeatedly.

"I felt that extreme measures were necessary to defeat Rocket. Extreme measures that the League would not dare take. And if I had to become a pariah in the process, then so be it. I thought I'd be content with knowing that I was the bad man who'd bounce other bad men at the door.", he'd confess.

"Over time, I'd come to realize that my actions had only contributed to the chaos plaguing the Region. And that I squandered a golden opportunity to make the change I wanted to see. I allowed years of dissatisfaction with the League, and anger towards Rocket's atrocities, to cloud my judgment.", he'd confide in her, ashamed at what he had become.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 7:10:50 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"i can understand the frustration of our system's limitations, thomas. rocket is lawless. we are not."[break][break]

dahlia settles her hands upon each other. in this unpredictable world, she can always rely on herself to hold her.[break][break]

"and yet our laws are our greatest strength. our systems keep us accountable. keep us unified. what councilwoman , councilman help codify what is right and when we win this war, we can say that we have compromised our morals less."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 5:33:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"My problem is that Rocket is openly exploiting the limitations of our system, of our very laws. I've always felt the League wasn't doing enough to adapt to the threat they bring.", he'd tell Dahlia, in response. "No matter what the League does, Rocket's PR machine will find a way to spin it as a negative. Play by the rules? They use that to call the League weak and ineffective. Use it to con the panicked masses into supporting their rule, with the false promise of protection. Start turning the screws? They use that to call you tyrants. Rile up the useful idiots, and rebels into unwittingly fighting for the tyranny they think they're opposing. So why not come down hard on the bastards, and sort out the mess afterward? Better to take the time to smooth it over with the people afterward, than condemn them to the hell of Rocket's tyrannical rule.", Thomas continued.

"Though I have faith in Councilwoman Livy, I don't trust Silph.", he'd lay out. "I think Silph is a snake, who's seeking power for himself. And that he's waiting for you to slip up, waiting for the opportunity to stab you in the back. And when he makes his move, I fear he'll install a figurehead that answers to him.", he'd confide in the Commissioner.

Thomas had lost faith in years ago. First was the arrest of a potential ally at the Aurorus Winter Ball. Then there was his use of 's death to absorb Devon Corp into his empire. Finally, the act of blacklisting his family, and their business, despite them distancing themselves from him, sealed the deal. Thomas came to despise the Councilman, even. And if he knew what was up to in her position, Thomas would be deeply disappointed.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:18:42 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"thomas, i don't think you are in a position to call councilman silph a snake after what you've done. remember why you are here."[break][break]

her cabinet is not perfect. the constraints that scaffold the justice her government strives to uphold may show signs of wear and tear. yet, to compromise the league's principles for an outcome so destructively uncertain is a death sentence for the league's moral body.[break][break]

"you have already stabbed us in the back with your crimes. however, i am offering a chance to stop yourself from twisting the blade."[break][break]

the course can be reset. he can be rehabilitated. the league can not afford to lose more assets.[break][break]

"i believe we're done here." she says. "just don't make another mistake, thomas. you can't afford to anymore."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:21:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Was this going to be yet another warning Dahlia would disregard? How many times was she going to bury her head in the sand?

When she mentioned a chance to stop himself from twisting the knife, his expression turned to confusion. "Excuse me?", he asked her. Thomas came in, expecting to be locked up for what he had done.

"Dahlia, wait!", Thomas called out. "I saw Silas' soul at The Border! He's trying to come back!", he'd warn her hurriedly. His tone and expression were dead serious. Though he effectively told Silas to fuck off when approached, there was no telling who he'd lean on, and how receptive they might be.

Or for that matter, when he'd resort to more forceful means, such as possession, to return to the world of the living.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 0:54:20 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh thomas."[break][break]

the commissioner does not doubt him. is the idea so unfathomable? even 's recovery could be seen as a miracle: an unlikely rebound from the grey.[break][break]

she opens the door. takes a step forth and clasps the frame, her crestfallen face shown to no one.[break][break]

"the living are the envy of the dead, thomas." she says. "who wouldn't want to come back?"[break][break]

the commissioner departs. the door closes, but the rehabilitation of thomas within the eyes of the league can now begin.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Judgment Day (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:48:42 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: