Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
EXTRACTION: NAVY & YUJIN [JET BLACK]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 7:30:38 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 7:36:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They knew they were walking into hell. They walk there willingly. Through all the screaming horrors of this place, they walk. There are rules in the world above, regulation. Here, down in hell amongst the angels, he refuses to play be the rules.[break][break]
A black dragon fights side by side with a bear. A shinobi bounces off of them, twirling in midair. Tossing shuriken out like it’s going out of style, the threats that greeted them fall. Navy rides Voyager, sharing the dog with Yujin. There’s more than enough room atop the warm Arcanine.[break][break]
They arrive before the pulsing core. Navy has charted a path to these depths time and time again. This route has been practiced to perfection. As before, the Geiger counter begins to count up. To mine this place, as Overlord Goode and the council demand, they will have to endure this. Navy’s not the sort of man to let someone else bear his burdens for him.[break][break]
Get to work, Yujin. I’ll be fine. You’re the one with a fancy education that’ll go to waste if you die down here.” He smiles a deathless smile. Angels sing of creatures that will never die, and Navy knows his death is neither within Eternatus’s bowls or coming today.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 14:32:39 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

His Amigo profile had kept its promise. It was worth it for the arcanine.[break][break]

The fur was soft and warm. It was almost enough to distract from the mission—almost. As usual, Yujin’s company did most of the fighting while she and this time her little drilbur navigated in record time using a combination of technology and twitchy noses.[break][break]

The engineer had placed her drilbur’s goggles on and was part-way through setting up her own when Navy made his remark.[break][break]

Sitting in front, Yujin turned in her seat to scrutinize his face mere inches away. After a few moments, her expression settled into something unhappy. “Is that self-deprecation I hear?”[break][break]

She’d pat him reassuringly on the shoulder before hopping off the dog, the mining duo immediately setting towards the nearby walls.[break][break]

ooc: i'll probably have the drilbur evolve in thread.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 14:37:04 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 3:49:48 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

N-Nah.” The pain is immense. Radiation seeps into him from the shards. At least it spares Yujin. Riding atop Voyager, he strides about the chamber.[break][break]
I’ve got brawn in spades.” Nihilego and Poipole descend to greet them. Many wear crowns. This deep into the Ultra Deep Sea, close to the shards, they are stronger than ever. Navy contemplates bringing out Vortigern – taking the fight to them.[break][break]
Not today. Not in the shape he’s in. Instead, Voyager darts about the room. Whenever the looming horde gets close, the dog Pokemon takes off at incredible speed. The inability of these monsters to catch the duo seems to infuriate the Ultra Beasts. It takes the pressure off Yujin. It lets him rest. Voyager’s good at playing keep-away all on his own.[break][break]
The eyes of this place are upon him. Magenta irises turn to look down on him. They pulse, casting him in their pale pink light. Only speed will save him now.[break][break]
How’s it comin’, Yujin?” He shouts as the Arcanine does a sharp turn, slamming into a Nihilego that got too close with flare blitz.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Focus on defense/healing (?)

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 15:24:31 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She only briefly contemplated the evidence as to whether Navy was brawny or not—jobs take precedence over faded fantasies (usually).[break][break]

As the arcanine and rider played catch with the ultra beasts, Yujin worked efficiently, albeit in a way that would make OSHA aghast.[break][break]

The small device in her hands was peculiar and non-commercial. She would put her foot on a wall, attach it to a tera crystal and wait for the rising tone of its humm before pulling the entire mineral out from the ‘earth’ with a cartoony, suctioning sound.[break][break]

The drilbur, meanwhile, tore around chaotically, flinging crystals into a heaping pile on the floor. [break][break]

Radiation laps against the mining duo in the periphery, mostly blocked by the gym leader's efforts.[break][break]

“It’s going wonderfully. Would you like my assistance now?”[break][break]

[break]
she went mining, so rolled for result, focus on mining

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 15:36:06 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:37:11 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeah, I could use the--- mother of Mew.” Navy swears. Something trots out of the dense fog surrounding them. It has the body of an Arcanine, but its fur is black. Where a dog’s head should be is a Larvesta’s head. Its striking blue eyes pierce both of the interlopers.[break][break]
This place comes up with some weird stuff.” Navy pets Voyager behind the ear. His Arcanine barks happily. He must see this guy as a new friend. Any such thoughts are pushed back when he breaks into a full on sprint towards Voyager.[break][break]
Only his extremespeed saves him from the charge. Barreling out of the way, Voyager turns and barks. Friendliness turns to anger and rage at his offer of peace being snubbed by the strange creature.[break][break]
Rejection sucks, boy, but you’ll live. Hey, he’s gotta be part bug. Why don’t we show him a good time. C’mon, show him what you can do. I’ve gotta look good for the lady.” That command is one that Voyager can understand.[break][break]
He rushes forward. He moves so quick that flames start to gather around him. The air itself is starting to combust. Whether that’s science or Pokemon magic, Navy can’t say. An eighth grade education will only get you so far. What he does know is that he’s going fast, and he slams into it hard enough to send his opponent flying towards Yujin and her own Pokemon.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 2:43:28 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Oh, my.”[break][break]

Doggy playtime gone wrong leaves a smoldering pup at her darkening doorstep. The engineer head's had whipped towards the fusion pokemon upon its entry, and hadn't looked away since.[break][break]

The air sizzled and grew hot between the arcanine and arcanine-adjacent monstrosity. With one hand Yujin wiped away the sweat forming on her brow; with the other, she palmed the hilt of her seldom seen, rarely-drawn sword. The oscillating Eternatus core coats everything in a delirious, fever-dream shimmer.[break][break]

The nearby ‘wall’ bursts open in a shower of mineral that oddly resembles viscera. The rubble just so happens to fall upon the errant pokemon, and the drilbur-turned excadrill steps out with a hum singing down its claws.[break][break]

“Navy, would it bother you and Voyager if I did something ugly in the name of science?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 2:44:04 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 13:44:22 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

By all means.” He’s not even looking at her. His eyes are drawn toward the reflection of another world. It watches. It observes. It peers. He wonders just who on the other side of the glass is peering in on their reflection of the kaleidoscope.[break][break]
Just one thing to keep in mind. We’ll have to toss some ore if you wanna bring something back.” Magenta stones are pulled from his pack. They’re still humming. Pulsing. Breathing. Once more, he prays that all this trouble is worth the struggle.[break][break]
Voyager waits for his signal. Once the command is given, he bolts with the love birds on his back.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 4:28:23 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Right.”[break][break]

Thick, vaguely sanguinous fluid whipped against the nearby wall in a trailing arc.[break][break]

Yujin put her foot against the corpse and pulled at the insectoid head. Whatever filaments hadn’t been snapped by the clean cut of a catch-moon sword did so now, and the woman grunted as she pushed the trophy over to her excadrill’s ill-equipped claws.[break][break]

“Right,” she breathed again, smoothing down her hair and speckled it with a few blots of blood. She picked up her pack, leapt atop the waiting arcanine, and threw her arm around the other man’s waist. “It’ll be worth it. Promise.”[break][break]

[break]
chose a curio

[break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 16:07:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: