Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
RKS: Shred and Xenon
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 10:20:41 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 14:22:08 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She doesn't know what to expect as she enters the simulated universe for the first time, this world is supposed to be a perfect simulation of the universe after all. It would have been rather boring to open her eyes and find herself in the exact same room she had entered the RKS System in, yet at the same time she would have had no idea what to do if she found herself in a total alien environment with no frame of reference to work off of. The universe is a rather big place truth be told.
[break][break]
So it fills her with an embarrassing amount of relief when she wakes up within the confines of a plain workshop, filled with devices of science and technology covering every wall and every table. Xenon walks forwards and her eyes feel drawn to one sparse workbench in particular, a broken device vaguely resembling a Pokegear displayed to her as a treasure upon its pedestal.
[break][break]
And of course she picks it up, if only to better observe the device from every angle, either ignorant or uncaring of any possible traps the thing might have been linked to and how she might have activated them immediately upon picking up the unknown thing. Probably leaning closer to the latter all things considered.
[break][break]
"Never seen this logo before. Or maybe I have and it just wasn't that important. Hm, weird." She remarks out loud as she sets the Pokegear back on the table, moving away to start gathering tools for what she was going to do next. Normally she would just break the stupid thing and move on with her life, but her gut was telling her that fixing it might be the better option just this one time. Not like breaking it would have any meaning it was really nothing more than a few lines of code.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 21:27:47 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
It's astounding how quickly the mystery and wonder of simulated universes can lose their lustre. You've only taken a few trips on the RKS carousel, but you've already started to notice the groan of the overworked motors, the crackle of the gaudy music, and the chipped paintwork on the galloping Rapidash. Then again, the whimsy only lasts so long as you buy into it, right? Much like sinking into saltwater, you can only be immersed if you allow yourself to be immersed.

And you haven't, won't, and will believe in this wonderland. Maybe that's because you're too stupid to understand it, or maybe you're too smart to buy into this bullshit. It's just a constant stream of riddles without answers and puzzles missing pieces getting injected into your brain like poison. This just isn't what you're about. You're not a wiseman. You're a cretin. You should be out there shaking down drug addicts for petty change, not trying to solve the enigma of your primordial maker. Why are the Mankeys writing tragedies on typewriters when there's plenty of fruit to eat and trees to climb?

You're not a Mankey, mind. That's just a metaphor. If you had to say, your Spirit Pokemon probably something cooler than an ape. But not too cool, like a Salamence or a Dragonite or a Milotic or whatever. That's poser shit for overcompensating losers. You're like, a Lokix, or a Dusclops, or an Aggron, or a Seviper, or something.

But, to cut a long and terribly derailed story short, they want you in here, so you're in here. The bad news is, you've got partnered with Screamy Bitch, which makes you certain this'll be a headache and a half. The good news is, you got partnered with the Second-Hottest Shredette, so you're content to let her bluster ahead while you spend the time slacking off and staring at her ass. In that sense, this should be nothing but an absolute win, but somehow, you're sure this'll backfire terribly on you. Until then...

"Alright, I'm taking five." You stifle a yawn, falling backwards onto a dusty chair as you tilt your head back and cross your arms. "Let me know when you're done, yeah? And, y'know, keep up the good work and all that shit..."

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 21:29:10 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you eventually find the necessary parts and painstakingly repair the device. After a little while, a voice rings out from the machine. It's like a walkie-talkie: "maldacena here. are you having fun? isn't the simulated universe fascinating? however, i'd be careful if i were you. you never know who's watching!"[break][break]

Regardless of your level of familiarity with this member of the DRK Triad, it does not make what they say any less unsettling.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave or take the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights