éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 21:04:16 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crispyneat"]
[attr="class","body"]

“I wonder what kind of gems they are.”

[break][break]
As fate would have it, both Crispin and were moving in on the same target: a man whose only desirable feature was the fact that he was on both their lists. For Maria, it was money; for Crispin, it was… well, it was what he was told to do, and that was about as far as it mattered.
[break][break]
But after a brief scuffle over who was to get paid their due, either in actual currency or in the loss of the man’s life, he’d revealed he had a secret map to a grotto of hidden riches: gems, uncut and larger than a man’s fist, and all ripe for the taking.
[break][break]
So that was where they were headed now, brought together in his fragile armistice of shared greed.
[break][break]
“I do like them uncut and raw,” Crispin remarked. “Gemstones, I mean.”
[break][break]
Crispin had left his Nickit behind to monitor the man and track him if he tried to run, or if, in the end, this resulted in bunk.

[break][break]

NOTES

- A tera test[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat"]--accent:#ba8ae1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 2:49:02 GMT
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

what can she say? maria is a greedy, greedy woman. it wasn't her fault that a man signed his life over for a couple thousand dollars, but it was entirely his fault that he signed in blood. it wasn't her fault that a man was now panicking when he didn't have the tens of thousands in interest, but it was his fault that he thought his life was only worth that much. [break][break]

typically, she'd only work enough to line her pockets. if the gems were as valuable as this man claimed and pleaded, maybe she'll let him off the hook, and she'll leave this lovely man to take the spoils of his life. if they weren't, though, there's still the issue of money she wasn't getting. [break][break]

so she chuckles at a violet-haired man's words.[break][break]

"patience, améthyste." her kalosian tongue can be understood by him, she's found. honestly, it makes everything worlds easier if they wanted to speak without prying ears. a glare of crystal blue gazes back to their hostage. [break][break]

"there's a debt to be paid first~."[break][break]

biting words of venom to the contract breaker. [break][break]

"according to his directions, we should be there soon, no?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

this poor man

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#ca692d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 16:55:20 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Crispin fully intended to take both the jewels and the man’s life. Job done, and a little extra incentive in pocket. But didn’t need to know that.
[break][break]
“Hm, if this chicken scratch can be deciphered.” He squints down at lines on the map, taking an abrupt right down a smaller tunnel. Water trickled down along the walls; the air was brisk and chilly.
[break][break]
“Should be just at the end of this tunnel… in a large cave.”
[break][break]
X marked the spot.

[break][break]

NOTES

- A tera test[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
so how many emotions can you put me in in under a minute - put every face on me that's under the sun
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 18:05:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

the map leads to a cave. [break][break]

cold, damp, and reeking of muddled browns. were it not the allure and glow of gemstones, she would be thinking twice about going into somewhere so filthy. her nose scrunches at the thought, still. [break][break]

"these gemstones better be worth it.." crystal colored eyes glance back at the man, who is still being monitored by both nickit and purrloin. [break][break]

fueled by greed, the ginger-haired woman takes the first few steps towards the darkness. "mmm... it's quite dark." to be expected of a cave, really. her eyes squint, and her fingers reach down to idly dance around the pokeballs on her belt. [break][break]

"do you have anything to light the way, amore?~"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

this poor man

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 14:15:42 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Crispin steps in a puddle of moisture and frowns down at his foot. This had better be worth it or he was going to be unnaturally cruel to the bête what sent them on this fool’s errand.
[break][break]
“Ah, oui, un instant. He calls forth his Fennekin. “Bana, will-o-wisp, please.”
[break][break]
A stream of purple fires flare in the dark, hung at particular points and strung along like fairy lights hung from the rocks. They guide the trio and their Pokemon deep, deeper still.
[break][break]
And then…
[break][break]
…over a small lip of earth, there it is. A huge chunk of glimmering stone, red as any ruby and taller than a man.
[break][break]
Magnifique,” Crispin says, hardly more than a breath, as he scurries down towards it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- A tera test[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nano

psyche, mammon
she/her
september 19
Camphrier Town, Kalos
demisexual
accountant/loan shark
grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maria
MARIA LANARO-MATISSE
éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:44:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

how helpful. [break][break]

maybe she should invest into some fire pokemon? when she glances down at the vulpine pokemon, she has half the mind to lean down and start playing with its ears between her fingers. she doesn't, of course - she's a refined noble lady. [break][break]

still, status won't stop her thoughts. [break][break]

the will-o-wisps decorate the otherwise muddy cave, and she makes a certain degree of effort to not sully her shoes in some rubble. unfortunately, the environment isn't kind enough to let her off filth-free. when she glances back at the man who still follows in tow, she has half the mind to double the interest. [break][break]

it's when the glint of ruby reaches the corner of her eye does the distain immediately melt away, and her lips curl into a broader smile as she stares at the vein. he took the words right out of her mouth as she scurries down along with him. [break][break]

her first reaction was to pull out a small looking glass, taking a look at the large body of.. suspiciously untouched ruby. [break][break]

"i've never seen such a pure vein~" she hums, rubbing a gloved hand along the smooth surface. she has such glee, until.. she takes a better look at the crystal, and her brows furrow. [break][break]

"... hold on."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

this poor man

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
éclat [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 22:14:37 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

maria seems to have the appraisal of the diamond well in hand. crispin is many things, but a geologist is not one of them. he lingers, the cat who is just about to get the cream, until...
[break][break]
"what?" and then again, slightly more insistence in his voice. "what is it?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- A tera test[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]