twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
One-Punch Man(Amigo)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 2:10:23 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Sue was lying on the back of her garchomp. Something she does everywhere feel like being chill and it was quite a hot day today. The heat was getting on thus rather slow day. She didn't know what she wanted lying down at his phone. The amigo app was fun as fuck to get minus a few of the bullshiters like @mintfrost. Some people even wanted to her meet which she was both further and anxious about. [break][break]

She wasn't exactly the "hosty" like Jazzy or lei was but she knew how to have a good time which mostly meant fighting and getting fix up after world. It wasn't until her dragon growl stopped looking at the app and paid attention to her surrounding. "Oh!" It's him! She remember his swipe and comment. [break][break]

"Did expect you to exactly come to the city?" Sue slide on her dragon with a wild glint in her eyes. Her own formal of greeting. "Delwyn, wasn't? It's Suzanne but called me Sue." 

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d6c054; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
One-Punch Man(Amigo)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:47:28 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Broad daylight. It was... tolerable, sure. The sweltering heat kept him away from his beloved denim, settling on a black button-down, open, with no undershirt and matching shorts. Even with this precaution he had a shine due to a thin layer of sweat all over. In either case, he meant business. The only kind of business he could possibly mean.

The sight of a Garchomp nearby led Dylan to reach for his belt. His Drifblim slowly rose from behind him, circling the three of them. This wasn't just a precaution, but also a shadow cast on him.

Her question, her enthusiasm, didn't change his vacant face. His stare, like he was poking through her. "...Sue, right? I'm here on... business. I figured I'd stop by.