stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
bite the lightning [past]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:19:02 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

What the hell was he meant to make of this?

Sure, he’d found a Tapu Koko, and it had liked him or whatever, but he’d hardly expected it to follow him out of Lesser Megalopolis.[break][break]

What was he supposed to do now? He’d barely had the wherewithal to depart from his exploration team with all of the strange energy now coursing through him. He’d been moving fast—where was he supposed to go? Who was he meant to tell?[break][break]

One moment he’d been thinking about whether or not Marza was busy, then the next moment his feet were moving and he was outside her door. But her home was in Slateport. Wind and static had whipped at his hair. His clothes were entirely disheveled. Had he really traveled that far in practically no time at all??[break][break]

Electricity erupted from the palm of his hand as his agitation spiked. The energy raced over the exterior of the warehouse. Yellow fingers of charger light crawling toward whatever source it could find, then scuttling out over the power lines nearby and promptly locating the breaker box.[break][break]

A sizzling crack signified the overheat, and then with sudden force, the area was plunged in sudden dark as the immediate street lamps and the interior of Marza’s home were cut from any functional power source.[break][break]

A startled sound rose in the back of his throat at the accident he caused. “You are no help! he hissed back over his shoulder a the observing tapu koko—who twirled in the air with a laughter-like trill. Obviously entertained by his prolonged panic.[break][break]

He turned to face the door with sullen resignation. “If I wasn’t dead for some reason before, I am now.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
may he rest in peace[break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko shiny"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/gjCHfpXT/A52801-DB-2-C8-F-4551-846-D-FCFFE2543-D50.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:48:51 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It was a training day. Though not a huge amount of effort had been put into it. It hadn't been long since returning from her funeral trip to Unova. Her dad was barely a rotting corpse by now, which wasn't a thought she dared to overthink. She wasn't one for feelings, clearly. Even if her relationship with the bastard was complicated at best and, now, an entirely inaccessible failure that would probably live with her for the rest of her days. She had failed to be smug about her position or prove her strength, in his dead dumbass eyes, she was still that waste of skin.
[break][break]
"Don't be a sappy idiot, you dumb bitch." She muttered to herself, stabbing out the cigarette in the ash tray that was in desperate need of emptying. This shithole was supposed to be home, the whole place smelled like sweat, smoke, and alcohol. would probably like it, considering the woman contradicted every established assumption about her. She was relentless in her effort, and Marza liked that. Still didn't mean she was going to invite her there.
[break][break]
The light flickered for a second, just enough to interrupt her set before the entire warehouse went dark. "You gotta be fucking kidding me." She grumbled. The breaker box and just about any electrical units in the warehouse were pieces of shit and she hadn't the time yet to replace them. The place was a constant work in progress, though she could try and afford something better. She was stingy about her money, some traits died harder than other.
[break][break]
Little did she expect to find standing outside of the door. "The hell are you—" She started, only to be abruptly cut off by the sudden explosion of one of the street lights. "What the fuck is going on?" She glared at Fern, as if he could possibly be in control of it. Anything was a possibility with him.

[break][break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 21:13:03 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Through the door, Fern heard a shout in the dark. Oh. Oh no. Maybe he shouldn’t have come here, of all places. Maybe he should have made himself scarce. No amount of newly possessed speed, however, could prevent him from freezing in his tracks as the door swung open to reveal a pissed off Marza.[break][break]

The unfortunate part was that he had caused the issue, even if it was unintentional.[break][break]

The pop of electricity and shattering of glass, followed by the sizzle of smoke as it lifted from the street lamp was met with a wince from Fern. He shrunk in place, shoulders hunching up to his ears as he tried to smile at her. It looked more like a harrowed grimace. His wrists rotated a few times, rolling his hands until they turned upward, his bent arms still hugged close to his body.[break][break]

“I think I have superpowers…uh, help?”[break][break]

That was underselling it, of course. There was only one place these sorts of abilities could come from, and the little menace was still floating behind him and enjoying the show. In Tapu Koko’s mind, it served Fern right for stealing back the shiny shard of rock that he had given it to hold.

[break][break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/gjCHfpXT/A52801-DB-2-C8-F-4551-846-D-FCFFE2543-D50.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 15:03:58 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Superpowers...?" She muttered, dumbfounded. Fern said a lot of things that often made her confused (the poetic little fuck), but she could only assume he's wasn't being cheeky or full of his usual shit. Pair two and two together and it usually makes four, right? Explosive reactivity and electrical mayhem plus Fern... that could only mean.
[break][break]
She glared at him for a good second before dragging him in by his color. The action was reward by a sharp bite of static, but she resisted and slammed the door behind him. This was a bad idea, she lived in a metal shell. Sure, the interior had been outfitted into something of a personal gym and personal quarters, but it was still a metal carcass with a electric idiot now apart of it.
[break][break]
"Explain. Now." She spun around, gesturing idly to a ratty old couch.

[break][break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:53:37 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Yes." Their voice came out squeaky and pathetic. If they had been up to their normal standards, Fern would've responded to her incredulity with their typical degree of brusqueness and flippancy. So, to Fern, it should've been fairly clear that he was panicking for real.[break][break]
He let out a little eep as Marza pulled him through the open door, Tapu Koko zipping in behind him before it could be shut out. "Must you?" he asked, eyeing her fist crumpled in his jacket collar.[break][break]
It was only once she let go of him that Fern chose to answer. He made a show of straightening his rumpled shirt before he threw himself down upon the musty couch with the fanfare of a swooning Victorian lady. "Oh, Marza," he lamented, "It was just terrible."[break][break]
He peeked out at her from under his arm. "We were on an expedition to the Megalopolan city and got chased by these dreadful creatures. Just awful. This pigeon...thing followed me and helped out. It just came along and now I have all this zappy...stuff. I suppose I've managed to accept its patronage."[break][break]
And frankly he didn't quite know how to feel about that.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 14:09:32 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Yes, I must." It did bother her, more than she'd admit. The entire situation involving avatars and legendaries was something that went right over her immensely dumb head. Her beliefs were grounded. There was no god, especially not something that could be caged in a pokeball. Nothing quite so pathetic as that. Though if that was the case, then perhaps god wasn't that impressive after all.
[break][break]
Fern swooned, dramatic as ever. She stared at him, unable to suppress the urge to roll her eyes. "Oh come on, out with it already." She'd been around Fern long enough that his excessive dramatics no longer surprised or affected her temper, at least not always anymore.
[break][break]
"A pigeon?" Marza snorted, not hiding her amusement. Of course, Fern would manage to attract this ugly thing. "So let me get this straight you've managed to get even more annoying? Goddamn." She sat down, opening up the bottle of whiskey on the warped old coffee table.

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 19:04:49 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

At her insistence, he let out a petulant whine. A meager attempt to make himself more pitiful and helpless. "Mercy, pleassseee. I beg." He knew it was likely a futile effort. She was gonna manhandle him until he was no more than a litten caught by its scruff.[break][break]
But it wasn't his fault! Really! It had all happened so fast. And honestly, Fern didn't quite know how to feel about it himself. He felt a little bit, suddenly, like he wasn't just his own any more.[break][break]
And he had always been unapologetically his own.[break][break]
If he kept it up, Marzy really might have beaten him to a pulp. But she didn't. Such was the nature of their relationship, no matter how many threats she made.[break][break]
"Mhm, pigeon. Meet Tapu Koko." The deity floated up from behind the couch, blinking wary eyes at her. "I'm not annoying!" he cried, before adding a tiny little "...yes." in afterthought. He eyed Marza's whisky bottle with greedy fervor and then his eyes rose desperately to hers. "Can I have some of that?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 23:16:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: