part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: CHE #2
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:32:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva watches the Crobat disappear into the dark sky. An unsettling feeling washes over her as she styles down beside Cian and Hideo. Naturally, she worries for the pokemon on their own.

“Alright,” she leans back against a slanted slab of ruin, staring up at the expanse of space, “I’ll be up for a little too,” she mumbles half-heartedly to the group.

Her gaze gets lost in endless space. She feels a longing to venture amongst the stars. It’s no doubt the influence of her patron that sparks the foreign urge. Her day dreams fade to dreams as she dozes off.

The sharp screech of the Crobat and the buffeting of its wings wakes her in a startle. It’s still dark, as it always is in this world, “You found the way?”

Eva gently wakes the others, and together they leave Lesser Megalopolis to regroup and inevitably return.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing