Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 2:01:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Normally, Thomas was not one to partake in the festivities of a carnival. However, with a newfound appreciation for his freedom, Thomas decided that now was the year to indulge.

After all, it was better to savor each moment.

Walking side by side with his trusty Zoroark, Kuma Lisa, Thomas held a cup of vanilla ice cream in his hand. A Zorua concealed in the mane of the Zoroark would pop his head out. Thomas smiled, holding out the cup of ice cream, which the Zorua lapped up eagerly. Both the trainer and the Zoroark laughed.

A pair of Audino trailed behind the duo. One of them was holding a big stuffed Teddiursa, and would've been stumbling around, had it not been for the help of the second Audino.

As the group made their way through the carnival grounds, Thomas would spot a familiar face in the crowd. No doubt, she'd be able to pick him out quickly, given his height and features.

tags:
notes: Mission - Firework Flings

close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 20:58:23 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

There's something to be said about carnivals and candyfloss. Colorful sugar-y goodness that reminded Galayne of easier times… and of Camille, her Flabébé, who was now trying fervently to steal some of said candy. Only waving the candyfloss around half-heartedly to keep it out of Camille's tiny hands, her gaze shifts slowly across the sea of people before her.

[break][break]

A smile grows on her lips when she recognises a familiar face in the crowd; not that hard with the way he’s towering above the rest of the people. She waves when she sees a similar recognition reflected in his eyes, and starts making her way through the crowd towards him.

[break][break]

Although there was a nagging thought in the back of her mind, noting how despite having dyed her hair, Thomas was still able to recognise her seemingly effortlessly. Thoughts for another time, she decided as she reached the man and his company of pokémon.

[break][break]

”Hadn’t taken you for a carnival lover,” Galayne grins, craning her neck to look at a friend she hadn’t seen in literal years. ”but it’s good to see you relaxing, with all that’s going on. How’ve you been, Thomas?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 19:51:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

To the surprise of the disgraced nobleman, she didn't avoid him, or pretend not to know who he was. Despite dying his hair black, and the scar on the left side of his face.

"It's more for my friends here.", Thomas half-joked. The Audino duo, and the Zorua and Zoroark pair seemed to be living it up more than their trainer. Still, it was clear that Thomas was having some measure of fun.

"To be honest, I've been better. But then, I've been worse.", he'd answer her.

The Zorua would hop out of his "mom's" mane, and walk over to the woman and her Flabebe to greet them. Had it not been for the giant teddy bear in his grasp, the fluffy Audino would've greeted them.

"How have you been?", the man inquired.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 3:09:26 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"Much of the same, in all honesty," she smiles while plucking a piece off the candyfloss. "Just between you and me, but if papa knew I was here, I'd be in real trouble." There's something mischievous to the glint in her eye, quickly smothered as she pops her candy into her mouth.

[break][break]
Her eyes fell on the rest of Thomas' company; the giant fluffy teddybear stuffed in one of the Audino's arms, and the Zorua-Zoroark pair just radiating the festival vibe. Camille waved at them from atop Galayne's head, twittering happily to the ensemble about something she could only guess at.

[break][break]
"Looks like you've been entertaining your friends thoroughly though! Any recommendations on things we should try?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 18:47:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"As opposed to staying in Galar? I know Hoenn's a warzone, but wasn't Galar left a wreck after the Darkest Day?", he'd ask rhetorically. "Speaking of which, what even motivated you to visit Hoenn?", he'd inquire.

The Zorua waved a paw at the Flabebe accompanying the woman. Bunni cried out that she'd hold Pulse's teddy bear for him. The fluffy Audino handed her the bear, before rushing over to greet the Kalosian properly. Big blue eyes stared up at her innocently, his body language warm and inviting.

"This is Pulse, by the way. He's - very friendly.", he'd introduce the Duchess to the fluffball of a healer.

"I've mostly been playing the carnival games, to be honest. Been winning prizes for the little ones. But if I had to make a recommendation, the fishing game is a good start.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:14:55 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"It's, uuuh... not so much visiting as it is hiding away?" she'd mutter softly, purposely avoiding eyecontact. "'Officially' I'm still studying in Galar, except I never truly left for Galar when papa allowed me to return... I may have ditched the security detail with some help and traveled to Hoenn instead. Hence the hair and such," As way of showing she dangled a lock of silver hair in front of her face; a stark contrast to her normally dark hair.

[break][break]
As she dropped the strand of hair one of Thomas' Audino had rushed over, promptly greeting her in a way that made her smile. The big blue eyes staring at her earned the Audino a ruffle on its head, followed by her squishing its face in a hug when Thomas introduced it as Pulse. "Oh my god, why are you so adorable!!!"

[break][break]
Happy for the sudden distraction from the why, Galayne pondered his recommendation. "Well, I'm guessing we'll have to go check it out, don't you think so, Camille?" she released Pulse from her bearhug and flicked her eyes up to the Flabébé, who'd ceased her waving at the Zorua to nod violently at her trainer's offer. With her partner's approval given, she looked back at her childhood friend. "I know you might've played it already, but care to tag along?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sparks (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 23:57:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see. Hell of a place to hide. Mind if I ask who or what you're hiding from, or would you rather not say?", he inquired further.

He was worried about two parties hunting her down. Her security detail, should her dad find out about her disappearance. And whatever she might be hiding from, if it wasn't her dad.

The fluffy Audino let out a cheerful little cry as the noblewoman ruffled the top of his head. As she squeezed him in a bearhug, the Audino let out a happy squeal as he wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her affectionately. His bushy little tail was swaying to the sides excitedly.

When offered to tag along with her, Thomas shrugged. "Why not? I could always win more prizes for my little friends here.", he replied, giving Pulse a hug. The Audino eagerly hugged his master back, before reuniting with Bunni, and taking back his giant Teddiursa plushie.

tags:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights