Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 2:18:35 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]After a hectic day at the fair, Aubre was glad for a moment alone. Managing both a toddler and an arse-kissing husband had worn on her. She could feel the weight of it like an oversized winter jacket. Then, of course, came the booth management for work.

With Leon and Michaela off for some father-daughter time, she turned her sights to her favorite ride. The Ferris wheel—with its multi-colored lights—loomed above the fair like some metal behemoth. Its slow speed seemed like just the thing after a long day. She made her way to the front of the line. A wristband was flashed as she climbed up onto the platform.

Across from her, it seemed, would be a stranger. But, at least, it would be an adult. With a smile, she gestured them inside. “Have you been enjoying the carnival?”
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]@open
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
: ^)
ranger
elite
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, fuck that noise
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 8:46:52 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It had taken quite a bit of effort to give the slip. The head ranger is quite the perceptive one and something about him just makes Emmett feel like a mere rat trapped in a corner. On the other hand, this lady exudes a calming aura, her invitation to step into the cabin graciously accepted with a smile of his own.[break][break]

"Kind of." A few steps leads him to take a seat, graceful yet all too heavy with the burden of knowing what he knows now. "S'been a pretty tiring day though."

[attr="class","ooc"] notes [break]
♣ Ride in the ferris wheel

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett"]--accent:#E7D27C; --speech:#E7D27C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4nplxxP.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc a"]color:#c39c15;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 1:31:37 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]The Heliolisk next to the woman observed Emmett with suspicious baby blues. He reached for the little notepad around his neck and the attached pen as his bleeding-heart trainer struck up a conversation.

Clang! The door to the car shut with a loud bang. It was enough to make the redhead jump. Cheeks freshly pink, she turned to face her riding partner. For some reason, she was now acutely aware of the purposeless angle of her limbs. She shifted her hands from the bench to clasp them in her lap. “Oh, dear. That’s unfortunate. But fun is tiring. Usually.” She flashed another gentle smile. “I can certainly empathize though. My daughter has been quite the handful today.”

Which, in some ways, was a welcome change. Michaela was far too mature for her age. So, the occasional tantrum or misbehavior was proof that she did have a child. As the Ferris wheel’s car jerked upward, bright green eyes shifted to the nearby window. In doing so, a series of neck scars became visible. “Still, this is a good opportunity for a break.”

As the platform fell away beneath them, her eyes locked on the Tauros Riding ring in the distance. She winced as the newest rider was bucked away—their skull hitting the dirt instead of the fence. Which, honestly, probably wasn’t much of an improvement. "Owch."

With Aubre’s back turned for a moment, Alastor flashed the notepad at the weirdo. A few attempts at conversation had been crossed out. “That hair has to be a pain in the ass.” The gentle voice of his trainer took on an icy edge—surprising considering she did not turn around.

“If there is a swear word on there Al, I swear to Arceus, I will make you eat it.” A toothy grin followed as the lizard scribbled out ‘ass’ in favor of the much less offensive ‘butt’.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 2:24:26 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Awkward as she may be, the conversation she tries to lead is still something that he can appreciate. And though he may catch glimpses of those scars, he holds his tongue in favour of following the flow.[break][break]

"Hair? You mean, mine?" Surprise really isn't in his dictionary regarding this topic, not when there's a Heliolisk busy transcripting whatever's been said. Had they been taught how to read and write? What about the whole issue of vocabulary? Or were they simply repeating phrases they've encountered before?[break][break]

"I've kept it long since I was a kid. Never really thought about it." He hums, following her line of sight as it settles upon the unfortunate soul being bested by a mechanical Tauros. And as he does so, his Sylveon begins clambering onto the seat next to him, purring softly as she wraps a ribbon around his arm. "As long as it doesn't the in the way of my work and stuff, I ain't got much issue."

♣ Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4nplxxP.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 3:02:59 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]The lizard held the question up for a few seconds longer than necessary. Some humans read really slowly. At the question, he bobbed his head twice. Flipping it back toward him, he turned it around again. This time, it’d been just a few works. ‘Yeah, yours. Who else’s?’ Aubre’s hair was as lazy as you got. Just a quick scrub and off she went. ‘Do you dye it?’

The sight of the Sylveon makes the lizard sit up a little straighter. His black-and-orange frill expands slightly, adding bulk to the lank creature.

Aubre was not as comfortable with this line of the topic as her scaly brother. She tore her gaze away from the window to peer at the memo pad. A sigh shook her tiny frame. “I’m sorry about this. Alastor is a huge gossip.” She took a deep breath. I think your hair is beautiful. And, it must take a lot of care to keep it that way.” Humidity tended to turn her hair into a Taillow’s nest.

Her cheeks reddened. Let’s call a grown man beautiful. That sounds like an underhanded compliment, doesn’t it? Her eyes caught on the Tug-of-War field as they rose higher. She clambered for a new topic. This seemed like a safe enough point of discussion. “Have you played any of the games?”

Unbeknownst to her, each jerk of the Ferris wheel ticked its way toward failure.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 4:44:48 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Iunno, you could've been referring to some poor kid you saw down there." He shrugs, leaning back into his seat as the cabin continues its slow ascent. "I dye the ends, that's about all."[break][break]

Met with the way that Alastor attempts to hold themselves up, Na'au flinches, shrinking further into Emmett's side as she whimpers. And he'll raise a brow at the Heliolisk, his hands now occupied with trying to comfort the Sylveon.[break][break]

"Beautiful? Personally, I think your hair is more beautiful." His smile lets her know that he sees that blush, "But thank you."[break][break]

How strange. Never would he have expected complimenting a stranger about their hair on a ferris wheel but life sure does take strange turns, doesn't it?[break][break]

"I've played the Dugtrio ring toss. And I probably would've played for a bit longer, if not for my dearest Umbreon throwing a fit and nearly getting us thrown out."

♣ Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 15:07:54 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]The lizard stared at Emmett for a moment.

He tapped his nub of a pen against the paper. After a moment, he scribbled a simple, ‘Fair.’ At the talk of hair dye, his blue eyes trailed to the teal strands. ‘Must take a whole bathtub.' Humans were so weird about stuff like that. It was way rarer—as far as he knew—to find a Pokemon who wasn’t comfortable in its skin. When the young man complimented his trainer, the lizard snorted before turning to face the window.

Aubre’s cheeks turned fire engine red. Green eyes filled with embarrassment as she clambered for a response. She was not used to compliments and often handled them like one might a freshly packed potato—gingerly and clumsily. “I wouldn’t say—it’s actually—” She mulled over her words for a moment. Don’t insult him by contradicting] his opinion. He can think whatever he likes and not be wrong. “Thank you.”

At the talk of moody Pokemon, Aubre chuckled into her hand. “That reminds me of my daughter.” A sigh escaped between pursed lips. “It was strange. She normally is a quiet child. But she did not like how bad I was at the game.” Fortunately, stepped in. The redhead turned hoping to spot the stuffed Forretress in the ant-like people below. Instead, her gaze hovered briefly on a chainsaw carver’s performance.

The car jerked. Something ground together. Below them, the carnival worker swore. “!?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 9:38:44 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Not really. Just about enough time to read a few chapters of a good book and a decent hairdresser." His eyes soften at the written comment. "Take good care and it lasts pretty well."[break][break]

As for the way takes the compliment, he makes sure to give her enough time and space to process it, his eyes momentarily fixated on the people gathered around a large Magikarp tank. Let her control the flow of conversation, let her set her boundaries and be as comfortable as she can be. After all, they still have a fair bit of time together in this cabin -[break][break]

The ride comes to a sudden stop, his arm instinctively holding onto Na'au before she's launched right off the seat. And just moments before the Sylveon begins to wail, he snatches a glance at the station below, the murmurs of the waiting line growing louder with time.[break][break]

Scratch that. They'll have way too much time with how this ride just malfunctioned.[break][break]

"Just when I thought I could have a problem-free day." He groans, pinching the bridge of his nose as he closes his eyes. Beside him, his Sylveon begins to sniffle, tears brimming in her eyes as her ribbons uselessly flail about. All he can is try to offer her reassuring pats, letting her grab his arm as tightly as she needs as he keeps a clear mind.[break][break]

"Guess we gotta wait till they get this moving again, huh? At least the view's nice."

♣ Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 8:20:43 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]The lizard nodded along to Emmett’s explanation. If it was him or Aubre stuck in the barber’s chair, a book would be the last thing the pair needed. That hair dye would probably stay in there forever. Tapping at his pad for a minute, Alastor turned it around with a needle-toothed grin. 'Maybe I’ll get a wig.' The ridiculous statement did its job—his normally solemn trainer’s face splitting open in a smile.

“!?” The sudden jerking leaves Alastor scrabbling for purchase against the glossy metal. He ends up in a sprawl on the floor, the trademark frill twisted like a wind-torn umbrella. His pencil rolled out of sight beneath the seat. The small girl who owned him clung fitfully to the railing. “Alastor, are you all right?” Aubre’s voice shakes him from his dazed stupor. A scarred hand grapes him around his torso and slowly guides him to his feet.

Assured he is uninjured, the doctor turns to face Emmett. “I’m sorry.” Words she used so often that they’d lost their meeting. The redhead’s version of an ‘um’ or a stammer. Last I checked, Aubre, you didn’t sabotage the ride. But why not take credit for it? Brushing the voice away this time was made easier by the sight of tears. With the Sylveon’s fear to distract Aubre, she does her best to quell her own nerves.

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out what remained of an earlier cotton candy order. “It’s all right,” The redhead tried her best calming smile.

The ride was stable. They were not about to plummet to their deaths. She would not end up a red stain on the haphazardly packed carnival dirt. There would be no impersonal white sheets or nosy reporters to—breathe. Below, the operator muttered into a walkie-talkie. “Don’t worry folks. It’s just a bit of technical difficulty! We’ll be up and running in no time!” Whether he aimed to calm the nervous riders or the

Green eyes swept over the carnival grounds. “It really is.” Her lips perked up slightly. “Hard to believe how much it’s been through, huh? Hoenn, I mean?” With a clink the carny closed the entrance to the ride.

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
ranger
elite
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 2:09:12 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh, no. Don't apologise. You've done nothing to apologise for. Unless?" She really doesn't seem capable of such an act, but he figures he might leave a chance for confessions. "More importantly, not hurt or anything?"[break][breka]

He's, of course, able to see the scars on her hands, but those come with a story of their own. Other than that, she seems just fine to him. Fine enough to attempt to comfort Na'au when she could be worrying about herself, and to carry on with the conversation.[break][break]

"With how wild this place gets, you'd think there'd be a solution by now." He sighs, watching as the staff get to work below. "But we're dealing with things as they come. Mostly because we can't possibly prepare ourselves well enough for what's to come."

♣ Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 21:18:38 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]The redhead shook her head. “It’s really not—I just worry I’m bad luck sometimes.” Even when things seemed to be going well, she was always waiting for someone to pull the rug out from under her. If Emmett had chosen a different pod, would this still have happened? Or would the Butterfree Effect have allowed them to enjoy a complete rotation? At the second question, she forced another smile. I’m always hurting, but that’s not what he means, is it? At least the jolt wasn’t too bad.

“I’m all right. A ride like this—well—I’m glad it wasn’t something faster.” A sudden breakdown on a rollercoaster could have snapped someone’s neck. Something like this was just a bit inconvenient. A few times, she cast a concerned glance at her phone—imagining a ring among all the power tool noises below. How long before Leon worried about her?

“I know carnivals run tight margins.” Or, at least, they did on certain parts. “I am guessing they only have one or two mechanics.” Which, judging by the newly appeared Duraludon and mechanic’s outfit below, had just arrived. “Hopefully, the problem is something simple.” She preferred a tripped sensor to a true mechanical problem. At the talk of preparation, she laughed. “The only way to avoid this would be to not ride at all. And, well, that does not sound like living to—” The carriage gave a little jerk as the lights flashed.

Down below, the mechanic hit something in the electric box with a solid tap. With a haunting, off melody, the Ferris wheel jerked a few inches upward. "--me." The doctorfinishes with a squeak.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Up We Go [O][FF]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 1:54:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven