pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 0:10:25 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The morgue wasn't really Temp's favorite place in the world.[break][break]

It smelled like chemicals. It was cold. Sometimes ghost types like to hang around here. All around a bad time.[break][break]

The dead bodies weren't fun either but. That was more whatever.[break][break]

He sighed as he flipped through the papers he had been given. On a clipboard and everything! By one of the scientists upstairs who just didn't want to mess around down here (was his guess anyway).[break][break]

At least he wasn't alone.[break][break]

"How the fuck do we even open these up?"[break][break]

Apparently, a family had been looking for a missing man. Apparently, they would also provide a reward...[break][break]

And, apparently, Rocket had the guy's corpse in dry storage for one reason or another.[break][break]

Just another day.

[attr="class","tag"]@ren

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 a deadly job

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 1:00:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When there was a will, there was a way.

His Primeape, Rocky, managed to send a punch dead center on the door of the storage. Ren winced as he slowly reached a hand out to pull the door open, to which the enforced structure simply pulled itself off its hinges.

"Well, guess we got our answer."

As much as Ren didn't want to touch the corpse, he figured that Temp certainly didn't feel like touching a dead body either. So Ren put on his proverbial big boy pants and pulled the sliding mechanism out that kept the corpse supported. The sight certainly was something to behold. Thankfully whomever dealt with it had enough sense to shut the eyes. But it didn't help the blue tint of the skin, the veins that fell prominent, and the stench.

"Gotta love being the whipping boys for this shit," he sneered. "Do they really want us to dig this thing out of here and go somewhere with it? Where?"

He attempted to peer over Tempest's shoulder at the information on the clipboard, but to no avail. As Ren began to pick the dead weight up, he heaved and choked at the way the dead body was touching him. It was no surprise the corpse met the ground with a loud thud.

"Shit for being lifeless, this guy's heavy."

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 2:24:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A pokemon was whipped out and the door was decimated.[break][break]

"Huh."[break][break]

It wasn't displeased nor was it impressed. Temp just gave a smile to the Primape who had bodied the door and followed @ren inside. He watched the other struggle with the body for a bit; not trying to hide the clipboard on purpose! Just by happenstance.[break][break]

"Just upstairs, I think. They have someone else taking the corpse to Rustboro." Though, Ren did raise a good question....[break][break]

Why have the people who didn't have pokemon with Teleport or Psychic types for this?[break][break]

Handing the clipboard over, Temp leaned over and hefted the guy up onto his shoulders. Sideways, and awkward since the guy was stiff as fuck, but he didn't particularly seem... bothered by the macabre display. Or the effort required to fireman carry the corpse.[break][break]

"I'm just glad this one's not leaking out of a duffel bag. That was one hell of a transport." Somehow, Temp even sounded chipper while saying it.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 19:41:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ren's expression drooped into one of concern and disgust. Who would ever get excited about carrying a dead body? Apparently this Tempest guy. Hey, more power to him. Green eyes flicked from the ground, to Temp, and then to the corpse. Well, okay then. He took the clipboard happily and glanced over the details. Then his eyes stopped on the cash reward that was promised for the man's return.

"Woof, that's a lot of zeroes."

Ren tucked the clipboard under his arm as he carefully tried to help Tempest with the body. At the very least, the guy shouldn't have had to do all the heavy lifting. They were assigned this menial task together. But Ren's own Primeape was quick to shove its trainer out of the way and help Tempest by keeping the corpse's feet from dragging. Even in the fireman carry, it seemed the body was pretty big.

In the meantime, Ren tried to fix the door as best as he could. At least he got it to stand upright?

"Sorry, I'm just... Not used to dead bodies yet."

He felt awkward given he wasn't doing much. But hey, at least he was apologetic about it. Ren took first ascension up the stairs and held the door open for Tempest, his own Primeape, and their dearly departed guest. Ren grimaced a bit once he got a better look at the corpse's face. He pulled the sunglasses off the top of his head and put them on the man's face. There, that was a little better.

Once Ren talked with the fellow Rocket by the doors, he couldn't help but shout in frustration.

"What do you MEAN they're not here yet?! Do you guys just want this corpse to begin defrosting?!"

Great, now the pair were stuck hanging out with a dead guy. At least the sunglasses offered a touch. He turned back to Tempest and frowned.

"Might wanna make ourselves comfy. They said transport won't be here for another ten minutes."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 2:39:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp hummed a quiet thanks to the Primate when it helped get some of the weight off. Tempest wrestled Avatars, his own pokemon, and all sorts of weird shit on the regular. He was a big, beefy man! But that didn't mean he was some infallible guy who wanted to lug around what felt like a good two-hundred pounds of dead, stinking weight.[break][break]

He goes to leave the door and bonks the dead body roughly. A face is made before Temp turns to the side to shuffle through easier.[break][break]

"Eh, don't be sorry! Happens to everyone. I threw up the first time I saw one." It was just the numbness that came with experience that pushed Tempest forward.[break][break]

He hummed and huffed when they got upstairs, frowning when the pickup crew wasn't there.[break][break]

@ren gave a, very rightful, shout at the poor NPC guard who delivered the bad news.[break][break]

Temp just groaned and trudged over to the of the chairs. Their company was flopped down on it; still mostly stiff as a board, but the heat on the sub and the jostling around had loosened something up. The guy almost looked like he was just sitting down and not. You know. A corpse propped up.[break][break]

The sunglasses certainly helped.[break][break]

Huffing, Temp sat down on another bench to the side, pulling his shirt down to sniff where it had touched the deceased; a face was made, so it couldn't have been good.[break][break]

"Their problem if they want frosty nuts to thaw out more." They did have to make sure they at least picked the body up, though, so sit here they would.[break][break]

May as well be friendly.[break][break]

"You know, I don't think I caught you name." Actually, it had been on the paper, but it still seemed rude to not introduce himself. "I'm Tempest. Don't think I've seen you around before. New?"

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 20:35:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A grimace met his face as he noted how Temp sniffed at his own shirt. Poor guy, must've been pretty raunchy cause even the brunette flashed a look of disgust. It made his seating choice an easy one as he sat in one of the chairs in the lobby instead. His attention went forward as the man finally spoke up and he gave a nod to confirm his suspicions. New to the Hoenn branch, absolutely. Even Rocket was a bit new to him, but that detail was neither here nor there.

"Tempest, huh? Ren," he greeted. "Yeah I transferred here from a Johto branch, told me you guys really needed the help. And I guess I really needed the money."

He wasn't going to sugarcoat it. The transfer was a mutual one when it boiled down to it. His eyes shot to the corpse as he decided to throw the dead body some attention to.

"How about you...," his eyes glanced down to the clipboard. "Richard? Man, your parents must've hated you. That's kind of a basic name."

He sat the clipboard beside him and huffed out a sigh. A glance at his phone showed that maybe three minutes had passed. Christ, this was going to take forever. Instead, he figured to pass the time, he'd keep the conversation with Temp going a bit more. The guy was interesting, to say the least. Ready and willing to haul a corpse up the stairs? And with gusto at that? Guy must've seen plenty to be chipper about that sort of stuff.

"So how long have you been with the Hoenn branch? Gotta admit I'm still making my rounds with everyone, don't know too many people. But everyone so far has been... Different, to say the least."

Was that the right word to use? Probably not. But it helped stretch as a sort of umbrella term because there were varied personalities scattered throughout Team Rocket. All a bit eccentric, but eccentricity wasn't all too bad. Just different than Ren himself was accustomed to. Plus it didn't help that he felt a little homesick at times. But this was for the best, he reassured himself.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 1:48:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest hummed and nodded along, giving @ren a wink when he said his name. He'd do his best to remember it. Seemed like they might get put on the shit end from now on, after all.[break][break]

"You can say they're fucking weirdos around me. I don't really care." A shrug. Most of the people who mattered were kind of off in their own way. Ren was probably no exception, despite what the other might think of himself.[break][break]

"I've been in Rocket... geez. A few years. Three? Four? Longer?" Frowning some, Temp tried to do the mental mouth, muttered the numbers under his breath before waving it off. "Eh, since Cadis took over after Blackwell. All Hoenn Rocket, none of the Kanto stuff here."[break][break]

Kanto Rockets tended to be a whole different breed.[break][break]

"I don't know too much, but... I don't mind shooting the shit if you have any questions. Just can't promise a good answer."

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 19:25:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The other guy really didn't seem like talking anymore as they fell into silence. That was fine! It gave Temp time to think about other things, cooler things, like mega evolution and how hot that was.[break][break]

Actually, thinking of his man, Tempest pulled out his phone and started to idly text the other man. Cillian was probably busy with some Rocket stuff in his office, but Temp knew he would see it eventually. So, he sent him some very terrible pick up lines and horrible, terrible sexts with a straight face right there in front of everyone.[break][break]

When the people came to pick up the defrosting corpse, Tempest just nodded to them went on his way.[break][break]

Now to go home and shower the stank off his ass from the whole ordeal.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Weekend at Bernie's
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 5:04:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: