< radioactive > [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< radioactive > [s]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 14:25:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alas, he found himself at the trall of yet another scientific discovery. Or something of that nature. In all honesty, he was too busy scrolling through videos that showed pranks, cat pokemon playing with yarn, and a variety of thirst traps. How did they expect him to assess the situation when he was too busy staring at a literal ass? Anyway, he glanced at the written orders and turned the corner. It wasn’t a wing he was familiar with, but it was one he would grow accustomed to, he imagined.

The talks of computer science caught his interest a lot more than some of the basic sciences that some of the people within Team Rocket applied themselves to served Ren very little – he was just there to be pretty or something. (Hey, he could be as delusional as he pleased. Some of Rocket was off their rocker, so that paled in comparison to their fantasies.) Teeth clenched down on the strawberry lollipop in his mouth as he gave the door a few knocks. Once he heard whomever it was on the other side say that he could come in, Ren turned the handle and stood in the doorway for a moment and assessed the situation.

Hey, she was kinda cute.

”So we’re working together, yeah?” he asked. ”Let’s get the traumadump out of the way, mmkay? Because if I have to find out your parents died, your lover cheated on you or died, or you were abandoned as a child, I will use ChatGPT to AI write my suicide letter and take a bath with the office Keurig.”

Bold and to the point. His lips curled downward to further heighten just how unenthused he was to be there. It was early, he didn’t sleep worth shit, and he had to deal with his roommate going to poundtown with some bimbo. Ren lifted the energy drink he had, stabbed into the can, and began to shotgun it entirely while maintaining eye contact.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
< radioactive > [s]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 22:14:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she barely glanced up as the door opened, consumed by what was on the screen in front of her.[break][break]

”it needs a bath,” she remarked over her shoulder. rocket was largely disgusting, after all. it was why she didn’t share the coffee maker. she preferred a drip pot whose existence and whereabouts he would never be privy to.[break][break]

it was when she heard something sharp stabbing violently into aluminum that she finally turned around and found herself locked in strange eye contact. she watched has he guzzled his beverage in one go.[break][break]

stared for a moment and blinked.[break][break]

shit.”[break][break]

with that, she turned in her seat again, hunching further over a keyboard and typing away.[break][break]

”what’s your name?” her fingers never stopped.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @ren [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< radioactive > [s]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 20:08:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He stopped the guzzling of his drink and shot out a laugh. As eager to meet his curt remarks. That was a point in his book at least. But he knew his opinion didn't matter since he was just a peon but honestly? He felt fine with that. The drink sat on its side in his hand due to the hole towards the bottom of the can, but Ren soon took to chugging it once more and finished it with a few gulps. The crunch of the can filled the silence as he aimed it for the garbage can. A very clean miss, but with the speed he scuttled towards the trash can to swipe it up, he'd play it off as a hole-in-one.

The back of his hand came to the corner of his mouth to wipe it from any excess of his drink. The scientist seemed well glued to the work she was doing. Ren shrugged his bag off of his shoulder and sat it against the wall before he took one of the chairs and rolled it over to a free computer.

"Ren," he answered finally. "Lost my dreams of being a femboy streamer on twitch and found myself here, aren't I lucky?"

Was he serious? It was hard to tell. A scoff as he rolled his chair across the room to his bag to grab a few things from it. Would it have been easier to just take the bag over with him? Absolutely. But did it mean he could waste some time in between? Of course. Ren rolled across the room and back to his computer where he linked in his wireless keyboard and a USB file. From there, he pulled up a file he'd been working on. Something about a report that had been handed off to him to proofread and make any edits.

Immediately he got to work on it. It was kind of humiliating in hindsight, but hey again, peon. His opinion didn't matter.

"So what about you?"

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
< radioactive > [s]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 21:37:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

though it was caught in her peripheral vision, she spared him a comment about his aim.[break][break]

his name was ren, and this was not his first choice of career. surprise, surprise. he was not the first failed streamer to air complaints about his circumstances to the cold air of the submarine, nor would he be the last.[break][break]

”lucky indeed.”[break][break]

her typing paused and then continued, appending numbers from simulations into a large file. when prompted for an introduction, she responded simply, ”lulu.”[break][break]

she peered briefly over at his screen then, before returning to her own. ”what are you working on?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @ren [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]