March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Flitting and Fluttering [CARNIVAL][C/Theo]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 3:58:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had arrived at the large field of Pokémon-related attractions she and had booked for the carnival's duration. On one side of the entrance to the seating area was a large sign with the Mauville Gym Leader's face on it, as well as a photo of his five saddled Pyroar. It was an advertisement for an attraction where anyone could ride on an apex predator Pokémon of his; there were others listed on the sign, but primarily the Pyroar were advertised. On the other side was a sign with Shalin's face and a shot of her Shiny Beedrill, Kommo-o, and Flygon, which also wore riding gear. "Shalin's Believe-It-or-Not" was at the top of the sign in prominent lettering.

It seemed an old friend of hers had showed up ahead of time, looking to get a good seat. "Oh, hi there, Theo! Great to see you!" she greeted with a smile on her face. "I thought you were a goner after we got separated in the Halls of Origin. Glad to see you're still around!" The Flygon Sygna Suit, though it had no wings, made her otherwise look like the dragon Pokémon she had forged the deep bond with. By now, Lathiel had become used to the madness that was about to happen, the Type: Null relaxing near the front fence.

Once they had made some small talk, Shalin got set up for her exhibit, letting her giant Shiny Beedrill lift her off the ground using one of her light blue wings. Both her and her Flygon glowed a faint green, the hum of a SYNC STONE something Theo may have been able to pick up on. Taking out her phone, she took a picture from her own perspective, purposefully getting her off-hand in the shot to highlight that, yes, she was indeed seated on the wasp's wing. "My last set of shows before #Funtasia leaves Mauville is starting! Don't miss it!" went out to all her followers on the AmiGo platform. She didn't mean to catch Lathiel in the photo, though!

|7H0LAfo Lathiel obedience roll

STAMP: Share your Carnival experience on a social media of your choice under #Funtasia.

{WC: 345}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Lathiel         Type: Null        Good
Sandy           Flygon            Good 
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill          Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Good