lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 21:07:29 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The clink and clang of metal weights and equipment being lifted and moved around meets his ears as he makes his way into the heart of the Verdanturf gym. Fighting types and gym trainers alike populate the space as much as challengers do, leaving a full impression of the fitness gym it doubles as.[break][break]

Lam taps at the pokeballs stored in his pocket idly as his hands shove into the fabric, the only indicator of heightened nerves hidden away. Though it’s not really an anxious tic, so much as it is the preemptive kick of adrenaline–the rush he’s come to associate with competitive battle. His posture remains slouched and lax as ever, lazy, droopy-pooch eyes scanning the large room for the person at the tippy top of this establishment.[break][break]

Luckily, isn’t easy to miss.[break][break]

Rather than interrupt whatever he’s doing, Lam simply waits off to the side–hands still in his pockets as he leans against the wall. One hand only tugging free to lift in flagging him once it looks like he’s finishing up.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 8:01:39 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah is quick to notice. he drops his weights, clapping his hands off of any dust and metallic scent. from the weight lifting area, he approaches lam with a light jog and an excited wave of his hand.[break][break]

"yo! lam! nice to finally meet ya." he extends his warm palm. "kudos on becoming lilycove gym leader, man."[break][break]

he cranes his neck toward two heavy doors beside reception. [break][break]

"follow me! just a lil hallway to get to the ring."[break][break]

noah guides him there and through it. another set of doors reveals a caged ring. stage lights crash on. bright beams descend upon the solitary square, casting diamonds between the cuff links of the fencing.[break][break]

"alright lam." noah runs to the other side of the ring, standing on the podium with his pokeballs in hand. "you gotta show me you and your pokemon can handle themselves in close quarters combat. do that and you get my knockout badge."[break][break]

he tosses his pokeballs. they crack upon the metal fencing as red light leaps toward the canvas. [break][break]

a flamigo and annihilape emerge, ready for battle.[break][break]

"you got this." noah smiles. "or maybe... y'don't."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
---[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Rz8C1fv/sett-icon-3.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 16:01:17 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] He meets the hand shake easily, crooked grin laidback and friendly as ever. “Likewise, figures I finally manage to make my way over here.” He follows the signal, pace catching up to Noah’s as he’s lead to the ring. “And thanks, dude. We’ll see how it shakes out.”[break][break]
He’s yet to really take off. But he’s still a fledgling in the position, he’ll get his bearings soon enough.[break][break]
Lam rolls his shoulders, nodding in acknowledgement as Noah explains the conditions. “Okay, coolcoolcool.” Being someone who prefers flying-types, close quarters isn’t exactly his favorite parameter, but they’ll work around it. The release of his own pokemon mirror the gym leaders—a pidove perches atop the head of a rotund, doughy dachsbun.[break][break]
Lucky for him that Poppy isn’t so large that flight might prove too cumbersome in closed quarters.[break][break]
“We’ll aim for the former, I think,” he returns easily, the hint of a competitive edge creeping into the corners of his grin. It’s all in good fun, of course. Of course.[break][break]
“Bagel Bite, set Poppy up to start strong.” The direction earns a low WUFF from the dachsbun as she trots forward, pacing her side of the ring as the little pidove shoots upward. Poppy pings back and forth from corner to corner at the top of the cage, waiting for the right moment.[break][break]
The dachsbun shakes herself, the SWEET SCENT of spices and sweet bread wafts through the air. Cloying as it spreads to fill the pen. It is only after that the pidove moves in turn, twisting toward the annihilape below to cut through the air toward it with a gusty AIR SLASH

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- poppy uses air slash on annihilape[break]
- bagel bite uses sweet scent

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 5:15:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the aroma clings to the air, sticky like rising dough. from above, the pidove's AIR SLASH cuts through the scent. the squall FLINCHES the annihilape, brushing the SWEET SCENT through its tendril-like hairs.[break][break]

"i like what i'm seein'," noah bobs his head, "what i'm smellin'—douse the dog!"[break][break]

his flamigo is already soaring toward the fidough. while noah's ape attempts to recover, a flash of brine and feathers descends upon the canine in an attempt to lower its defenses: LIQUIDATION.[break][break]

"don't know if you wanna make my ape angry, lam!"

[break][break]

annihilape flinches / flamigo uses liquidation on fidough[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Rz8C1fv/sett-icon-3.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 0:02:57 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] A bark of laughter volleys up Lam’s throat. “Just wait! They haven’t even started bakin’ yet!” The doughy scent of spice bread hangs heavy in the air, wafting out of the ring and casting a warm sort of aroma over the place.[break][break]
“Brace yourself, Bagel Bite! Things are about to get a lil soggy!” the daschbun wuffs again, twisting so that she takes the brunt of the liquidation in the side rather than get pelted in her lil pupper face. Aggravated, she shakes her body, bun ears flapping.[break][break]
“Poppy, turn up the heat! It’s time to cook!” He only gives Bagel Bite a short whistle, head jerking toward the flamigo. For the grievance, she lunges forward into close quarters so that she can PLAY ROUGH with the lanky bird.[break][break]
His pidove continues to ping pong around the cage, twisting to spew a rippling HEAT WAVE out toward the Pokémon on the opposing side. The dachsbun is unbothered by this maneuver—[break][break]
Her WELL BAKED BODY deflects the swelter and toasts her up nicely. She needed a dry off anyway.[break][break]
Lam cracks a grin at Noah, “Wouldn’t be any fun if I didn’t take my chances!” He eyes the annihilape, curious.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- poppy uses heat wave on all Pokémon[break]
- bagel bite takes no damage due to her well baked body[break]
- bagel bite uses play rough on flamigo

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 2:32:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the HEAT WAVE surges across the ring like a infernal tide. even the cage seems to sweat as the annihilape is struck. while noah's flamigo pulls away with a flurry of pink feathers, it is struck by the dog's lunge.[break][break]

"ahhhh, i see what you're doing. smart, smart... smart enough i'm getting a bit frustrated!" the gym leader jokes, but his knowledge of paldean pokemon struggles to latch onto the tracks of his memory. [break][break]

but he is grateful for the learning. he wants to learn so he can keep on his toes.[break][break]

that is why he using the team he has on the field, and that is why he smiles when his annihilape is hit.[break][break]

"leonard! mia!" noah shouts to the annihilape. "RAGE FIST! U-TURN!"[break][break]

both of his pokemon barrel toward the DACHSBUN. for now, they'd ignore the PIDOVE—after all, such a small bird would be easy pickings later.[break][break]

the RAGE FIST, empowered by previous damage, swings toward the canine while the flamigo attempts to strike and create space immediately with its U-TURN.

[break][break]

both hit by heat wave / rage fist + u-turn on dachsbun[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 18:34:49 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
The heat waves works as intended, the swelter rippling outward in a heavy roll. Bagel Bite only pants happily, tongue lolling, unbothered by the uptick in temperature. It quickly becomes her problem, though, when Lam's pidove is ignored in favor of both opponents targeting the pooch.[break][break]
Double-teamed, she tries to lunge away from the U-TURN, only to run straight into the RAGE FIST thrown by the annihilape with a startled yelp.[break][break]
As she retreats, the dachsbun whimpers - extra-pitiful like. Wide, chocolatey BABY-DOLL EYES blink imploringly at the enraged annihilape. The picture perfect image of a sad, pitiful little pup. Even if it's mostly all an act.[break][break]
"I see whatcha meant by that now!" Lam taps his temple again. "Pops, time to come down!" They'd deal with the flamigo first then, got it. They could deal with that nasty punch the annihilape's packing afterward.[break][break]
The pidove trills at the instruction, and then swoops down from the top of the cage. For something so small, it cuts a strange image to see the bird charge up with draconic energy as she dive straight for the flamigo to dole out the smack of a DRAGON HAMMER.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- poppy uses dragon hammer on flamigo[break]
- bagel bite uses baby doll eyes on annihilape

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 1:49:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
on noah's side, the chain link mesh continues to glow from the HEAT WAVE. branded by their battle, fervent hues frame the pidove's approach.[break][break]

like a loosed slingshot string, the flamigo's elongated neck springs toward the pidove and its DRAGON HAMMER. however, noah knows all too well that a smaller size lends itself to faster speeds, agile movements.[break][break]

the pidove outmatches his bird. with a powerful crack, the DRAGON HAMMER downs his flamigo.[break][break]

"quick!" noah shouts to his annihilape. the dachsbun's BABY-DOLL EYES douse its rage's fire—but seeing its partner downed compells it to act still. "RAGE FIST!"[break][break]

tearing away from Bagel Bite, noah's annihilape charges fist first toward the pidove. cuffs rattle coldly as the knuckles close in.[break][break]

noah recalls his flamigo.[break][break]

"nice! but i'm used to working my way out of the corner." he says.

[break][break]

flamigo faints / annihilape's offenses lowered / annihilape tries to rage fist pidove[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qdVCgQt/icon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 1:45:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

One down, one to go! “Good job, Pops—wait, watch it!” his command shifts to a warning just a little too late.[break][break]
The pidove is no more than a feathery blur as her little body collides with the full force of annihilape’s fist. Thrown back with a flurry of squeaky tweets, she retreats to the corner to focus on ROOSTING in hopes of regaining a bit of her fight.[break][break]
Bagel Bite’s sweet demeanor shifts away from the cuteness of before at the sight of the pummeling her teammate endures. Of course, it was all an act to begin with, but a growl still builds low in her throat as she takes the opening to lunge at the ape.[break][break]
“Then we’ll at least try to make it tough for ya!” he chimes back pleasantly.[break][break]
Glowing PSYCHIC FANGS are barred from a slavering maw as she aims to sink them deep into the annihilape’s leg and shake it like she would with a squeaky toy.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- poppy uses roost in attempt to regain health[break]
- bagel bite uses psychic fangs on annihilape

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 6:13:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the DACHSBUN cuffs the annilhape's leg with its fangs. in spite of the psychic damage, the annihilape betrays no pain.[break][break]

instead, it thrusts an open palm toward the PIDOVE'S direction and tenses its muscles tightly like a bundle of cords.[break][break]

electricity courses throughout the annihilape's body. it travels up from its feet, encircles muscle and sinew before shrieking out from every pointed blade of fur.[break][break]

the THUNDERBOLT attempts to fry the DACHSBUND as the electrical current leaves the ape's body. it coils into the annihilape's palm before unleashing into a gnarled branch of lightning that arcs toward the recovering PIDOVE.[break][break]

"can't have your pidove coming back now!" a drop of sweat lines noah's jaw. "that one's a menace, man."

[break][break]

annihilape severely damaged by psychic fangs / thunderbolt at pidove (collateral damage on daschsbun)[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qdVCgQt/icon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 5:30:34 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lam’s teeth grit and he winces as the crackling snap comes for Poppy as she ROOSTS. The bolt intercepts the healing process as it engulfs the small bird with electricity and bright light.[break][break]

“Lucky shot!” he chimes, voice laced with false cheer. Smart move, more like. Noah is right— she’s one of his front runners, for a pidove of all creatures.[break][break]

But that doesn’t mean he’ll discredit Bagel Bite’s fortitude. Her jaws unhinge from their grip on the annihilape as the shock crackles through her as well. Winded, she falls back— a low growl rumbling in her throat.[break][break]

But while she’s still up close, her eyes flash and her maw opens to summon the bright, momentarily blinding burst of a DAZZLING GLEAM.[break][break]

In the wake of the bright, sparkling flash, the daschbun treads backward to use the distraction as a means to lick her wounds a bit and retain what last bit of guard she has left.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- poppy is ranked by thunderbolt and faints ;n;[break]
- bagel bite uses dazzling gleam on annihilape to create space again

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 8:49:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the DAZZLING GLEAM buffets the annihilape like brilliant murmurations. if smoke could billow out from the ape's nostrils, it would.[break][break]

as pink fractals fade from its vision, the annihilape storms toward BAGLE BITE fist first.[break][break]

a RAGE FIST lunges toward the dog. and then another. and then another. a relentless charge through space—and blurred sight.[break][break]

"backed up against the corner now, are ya?" noah taunts. "when we're one-on-one instead of doubles?"[break][break]

still, the fighting-type gym leader understands that his annihilape is on its last cuffed legs.

[break][break]

annihilape dmged by SEffective DAZZLING GLEAM; RAGE FISTS at DACHSBUN[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 4:08:24 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The first punch catches the dachsbun, and then the second and third. Bagel Bite yelps, paws skidding as she tries to maintain her footing. Through the metal cage, he can see the quake in her limbs.[break][break]

It looks like both are on their last legs. Right down to the wire.[break][break]

Unfortunately, it’s pretty true. Lam doesn’t care much for singular matches— even if they’re ultimately unavoidable. The bigger downside is that of his two pokemon, the pidove is far better suited to battling solo, unlike Bagel Bite, who tends to operate with a pack mentality.[break][break]

But that doesn’t mean the dachsbun is going to go down easily.[break][break]

“Maybe so, but that doesn’t mean we’ll stay there!” he quips back, following the erratic, anger-fueled punches of the opposing pokemon. “Looks like your buddy is a little too hot-headed.”[breaK][break]

Though Bagel Bite backed herself up, with every punch thrown, she figures out how to skirt away from the rage it channels. A snarl pulls her jaws open and she waits until another RAGE FIST comes her way.[break][break]

Then she lunges, maw open to wrap around and CRUNCH down on the annihilape’s arm.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- bagel bite is barely hanging on after those rage fists![break]
- bagel bite uses crunch in a last ditch effort

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 6:40:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the dachsbun's jaws close in on the annihilape's muscular arm. pained, enraged breath rushes out from the monkey's nostrils like pyroclastic flow.[break][break]

its free arm rises. the fist is clenched, each knuckle a boulder angled toward the dog clinging by its teeth.[break][break]

however, the rage suddenly leaves the annihilape. a leak of the spirit. a break in consciousness.[break][break]

finally, noah's ape hits the canvas with a heavy thud of muscle and chain.[break][break]

"gah!" after a small sigh, the gym leader recalls his annihilape. he shouts from his side: "you got me. grats, man! you earned my knockout badge fair and square."

[break][break]

annihilape faints!![break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
IT’S JOHN CENA [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 7:31:13 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

it’s a good thing Noah’s annihilape folds when it does, because Lam can see the shake of strain in Bagel Bite’s legs as she struggles to maintain a grip on its arm.[break][break]
The dachsbun slumps when her quarry is recalled, rolling belly up on the mat in exhaustion as her tongue lolls in a fatigued pant.
Lam lets out a breath and drags a hand through his hair. “You really had me goin’!” he says with a grin as the win sinks in. Awkwardly, he reaches an arm through the cage to scratch the canine’s belly before recalling her as well.[break][break]
“Glad to hear it— that was a good fight!” Though a true challenge, it was good that it hadn’t been easy. It was a good way to prove his mettle. Really show that he can hold his own against the other gym leaders in the area.[break][break]
“Next time, i'm sure you’ll get me.” He pauses with a laugh, and shoots Noah a finger gun as his smile turns cheeky. “Maybe.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- knockout badge![break]
- wahoo!

[googlefont=Poppins]