Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
BOOTY BUMP: ISAAC VS "LISA DOE"
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 14:42:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The bright, sunny beach stood in stark contrast to the deep, dark secrets each competitor harbored.[break][break]

Isaac had initially planned to just use the day for some much needed levity. Piecing together a treasonous rescue plan that put him in a metric fuckton of danger, surprisingly enough, was stressful work. All work and no play would make Isaac snap under the pressure. It was important to enjoy his life, and if that included joining the silly little butt fight, so be it.[break][break]

That was still his plan. But something gnawed at his guts, and he wasn't quite sure why. Ugh. Whatever it was, it better not interfere with his performance.[break][break]

Watson came put first, hefting a boombox over his head to blast the crowd with the best surf rock hits the internet could pirate. As he balanced the box against his shoulder with one arm, he waved the other up and down, letting out little rasps to try and amp the crowd into a chant.[break][break]

Compared to how twinky he was at last year's swimsuit contest, Isaac was rocking a hell of a beach bod. Skin and bone gave way to tan and tone. Better yet, all that running meant his glutes were in killer condition. The hot rod flames on his swimsuit didn't need to frame his ass so perfectly, but Isaac knew a good first impression was the key to throwing an opponent off their game. He was pretty sure Sun Tzu said that.[break][break]

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Isaac called, the sea breeze carrying his voice far into the cheering crowd. Who needed a microphone, really? "Are you ready for some carnage? 'Cause with all the booty me and my opponent are gonna break out, this ain't gonna be a fight. This is gonna be an ASS-ASS-INATION!"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 5:05:45 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Participating in the Swimsuit Contest from last year's Splashfest hadn't been the worst thing in the world. Competing as herself, advertising flowers for her own floristry services, had been a surprisingly enjoyable diversion from her day-to-day life.[break][break]

So when asked her, innocently enough, to participate as an informal swimsuit model on behalf of HNN for an upcoming event, she'd not seen any good reason to refuse him. He'd arranged for her to arrive under a pseudonym -- 'Lisa,' she noticed with wry amusement, as she read her old Kalosian moniker back to herself -- but the exact details of his ask were intentionally left vague.[break][break]

Now, as sauntered onto a watery stage with a boombox blaring about his ass to all and sundry, she understood why.[break][break]

"Ah."[break][break]

Several slow blinks took in the sudden influx of information before her, before her lips pressed into a flat, displeased line. A visible vein throbbed in her forehead, and a hand massaged her temples as a sigh hissed through her teeth. Behind her, a Tentacruel floated and loomed with ominous intent, equally unsure what to make of the sight.[break][break]

"...Why do I still let myself be surprised."[break][break]

The fact that her opponent was none other than 's beau, , was the proverbial cherry on this shit sundae.[break][break]

...She was going to fucking murder .
[break]

"Let's get this over with," she said, tossing a disdainful glance over her shoulder. She'd spent enough time in Rocket's training quarters to have gained an athletic tone to her own body -- one showcased in the curves of her own black swimsuit, although a gauzy sarong covered the burn scars of her upper left thigh from view.[break][break]

She figured if she could survive an attack from 's Rayquaza, she'd be able to handle whatever an 'ASS-ASS-INATION' was.[break][break]

Arceus, this was idiotic.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 13:33:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Hey, c'mon, this whole thing's stupid," Isaac whispered to the bundle of cold disdain that had taken up ranks behind him. Their demeanors couldn't be more different right about now. It was like Isaac's mystery opppnent was taking a pit stop before a funeral. "Don't gotta be so serious. C'mon, live a littl-"[break][break]

The disdainful glance she tossed back took the words right out of Isaac's mouth.[break][break]

"Lis?" Isaac whispered, encouragement giving way to disbelief. "How the heck'd con you into this one?" And how the hell had he not immediately put 2 and 2 together? Okay, sure, he wasn't in the habit of staring at Lis' ass. But still![break][break]

Maybe that explained the crawling in his guts, even as they refused to die down.[break][break]

Still! Isaac couldn't get slowed down by his old friend slash love's mentor slash maybe nemesis? slash number one snail handler in the region. He had an ass battle to win. Isaac squared up, countering Lis' disdain with a bright "Good luck!" tossed over his shoulder.[break][break]

Never the type to play things straight, Isaac pressed forward just enough to try and goad out some initial resistance, then shifted his hips out to the side. It was a classic tug of war tactic; goad an opponent into overextending. From there, it would be time for the first proper butt-bump of the battle.[break][break]

All the while, Watson tried to keep the crowds amped up. His tail swished cutely back and forth as he tried to shake his own hips on the beat of his claps. Now that's a Dragon Dance![break][break]

1QXRcpyK

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 16:50:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

While Watson started subtly with a DRAGON DANCE, Elisabeth had no such desire to play to subtleties.[break][break]

Inhaling deeply to center herself, she allowed her competitive spirit to smother what residual indignation her current predicament had inspired, and threw a sharp glance to her Tentacruel to begin.[break][break]

"Nothing personal, Merlo -- but you have to die."[break][break]

They'd play dirty with a SURF, seeking to rock their opponent asunder with tumultuous waves. As they sought to throw him off his game, she struck with her first attack, swerving as if engaging in some kind of dance rather than a blunt, "bump-to-bump" technique.[break][break]

Time would tell if this approach would prove fruitful, or... fall flat.[break][break]

ZFxeu49N

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 17:01:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Either Lis was getting into the spirit of things, or Isaac was going to have to look over his shoulder during the walk home. It concerned him that he couldn't tell for sure.[break][break]

Then the waves went a-rocking and the butts went a-knocking. Did dropping into a martial arts perfect horse stance just the way taught him feel ridiculous in a situation like this? Yes. Did it make him much better equipped to handle the churning waves? Also yes.[break][break]

Beyond that, their heads were in the same place. The circular movement of their butts was almost graceful to behold, sending their floating platform spinning in a little twirl. Their game of cat and other cat hadn't lead to either of the two making much headway,, but that was okay. Right now, they were just feeling each other out.[break][break]

Isaac looked to be continuing their tit-for-tat circle bumps, only to make a jarring shift against momentum and strike from the other side. Would going against the grain give him more power, or simply leave him wide open?[break][break]

Watson, stratrgic genius he was, simply continued his Dragon Dance. He was now spinning on his wide, flat noggin, little feet kicking in excitement all the while. Was he ever going to join this brawl? Or was he just fully leaning into the role of #1 hypecroc?[break][break]

qitRjRL1

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 17:20:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This cheeky motherfucker.[break][break]

Elisabeth glared daggers at him as he shoved her further towards the edge of the floating platform, deftly dodging the trap she'd hoped would slip him up (literally).[break][break]

"Careful," she warned, changing to a stance she herself had also learned from the same Harcourt. "Wouldn't want to lose your center of gravity, now would we?"[break][break]

A SUPERSONIC sought to interrupt the soundwaves of his music, evoking a confusion that might make him stumble out of rhythm. Meanwhile she took advantage of his moment of distraction, whirling about to try and wield inertia against him.[break][break]

A back-to-back strike, indeed.[break][break]

TEK9aplT

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 17:38:07 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Watson stopped in mid spin as his precious music short circuited before his very eyes.[break][break]

He toddled over to the boombox, poking it a few times to check for signs of life. All it could offer was a pathetic little spatter of static before falling silent.[break][break]

The croc's heart stopped. His eyes watered. His shoulders shook. And then, with a single clench of his claws, he fell still.[break][break]

Turning over his shoulder, Watson shot Elisa the mother of all death glares.[break][break]

It turned out all that dragon dancing paid off. Watson shot off like a bullet, skipping across the water's surface as if he was a stone. As he passed the platform, he hit one last graceful spin, his Aqua Tail smacking into the platform at full force. The halt to his momentum lead to him sinking beneath the waves, but not before he sent the platform whirling around like a carnival tilt a whirl.[break][break]

The earlier distraction from Lis' Supersonic had already let her push Isaac onto the back foot. Adding in this sudden hurricane was not helping. Their stances were wide. Their visions were blurred. The platform was rocked up and down by Surf waves and spun to and fro by Watson's tail. At this point it felt less like a butt battle and more like a rodeo.[break][break]

Of course. Center of gravity![break][break]

Isaac's stance deepened. He held his arms out to balance himself. For a moment, they looked like a pair of surfers awkwardly sharing a board. But Lis' head remained far above his. So, too, did her butt. Lis was Kalosian nobility. Isaac was a short king. "Good thing mine's nice and low!"[break][break]

Isaac put everything he had into an almighty upperbutt.[break][break]

xxsH5OjT[break][break]

(Taking only +3 for the 26 prize!)

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 20:26:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Did you not like that change in music?" Elisabeth asked, feigning shock as she reveled in Watson and 's indignation. A wicked smile spread across her lips. "What if we try this instead?"[break][break]

Obediently, her Tentacruel's piercing SCREECH cut through the premises, destroying the hype-up music in a desperate bid to slow the other competitor's inevitable victory.[break][break]

Alas, the course of these star-crossed competitors never did run smooth.[break][break]

A splash announced her descent into the water, soundly defeated by the far more enthusiastic, far more prepared as Elisabeth sulked at him through a curtain of wet, tangled hair.[break][break]

"I hope you drown next," she hissed as she dragged herself upright, like an unhappy Persian caught in a downpour.[break][break]

TxAWBhda

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 20:49:25 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Honestly, Lis had Isaac right where she wanted him. He was quick to come tumbling into the water after, his momentum and her screech teaming up to dunk him into the drink. She had fought valiantly this day, even if she wasn't winning the golden yoga pants monogrammed with "juicy" on the ass. Or whatever trophy cooked up.[break][break]

As he resurfaced, he turned to Lis, shooting her an easygoing smile. "Sorry, screamo ain't really my thing," he teased, either not knowing or not caring about the pure hatred radiating off of her. "Always took you more for the classical type, anyway. But, like. All that dark and ominous stuff. Y'know, the opera."[break][break]

Was there a better backdrop for a grudge than five movements and an entire band to communicate your loathing?[break][break]

Once he popped himself back onto the platform, he offered a hand to help Lis out of the water. As he did, Watson drifted by, having seemingly forgotten about his anger the second he was immersed in the water. Did either of the two have a single thought in their heads at the moment?[break][break]

Perhaps just enough for three words and one kept secret. "Good game, Lisa."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]