Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Yehida [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 1:03:49 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

He claims to have seen God.[break][break]
Nomi had been skeptical. At first, she'd brushed off the rumors as the nonsensical ramblings of a mad man, ignoring them for more pressing matters. After returning empty-handed after her first journey into the RKS Machine, however, the name Judicael began to worm its way into her thoughts, nagging at her as she attempted to fine-tune the Seal Stone's compatibility with their equipment. Nomi had never trusted religion, faith a frivolous thing in comparison to the reliability of the scientific method.[break][break]
And yet, she could not deny the existence of legendary Pokémon: demi-Gods capable of blessing humanity with unprecedented power.[break][break]
She could not deny that, somewhere out there, Arceus was waiting.[break][break]
And so she gave in to temptation, making her way to Fortree in search of the supposed cultist. She did not advertise her decision, wary of her Rocket colleagues thinking it unprofessional of a Head Scientist to dabble in the supernatural. She simply slipped away one afternoon, field journal and tape recorder at the ready, an Unown-N floating beside her, determined to find out the truth.[break][break]
Hoenn was in danger, and every day they failed to reach Arceus was another day closer to the apocalypse.[break][break]
It took several hours, but she eventually found him. Judicael, the man who had survived space-time.[break][break]
"Hello?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]@judicael
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front (August 2023)[break]
Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Yehida [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 2:13:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Incense sticks and their smoke wafted through the air of more private chambers as Judicael sat his dice before himself. Each of the three sages had a special talent told through divination -- their choices greatly differed and seemed to reflect their respective deities. As a disciple who dedicated himself to Giratina, it was only natural that astrology dice were his chosen form of communication with their God. His Murkrow sat on a perch behind him and let out a caw. It seemed that his guest had arrived.

A young boy, likely no older than ten, had been the one to answer Naomi's arrival. He already knew where he needed to bring this guest, and as he lead down the corridors, he remained silent. (They were warned not to talk with outsiders until one of the three sages gave them a proper interview.) As Judicael heard the young boy knock at the door to announce their arrival, he cleared his throat.

"Enter."

The door was pushed open and revealed the dim, candlelit room as Judicael himself sat in the center of it behind a low table. Legs neatly folded as he held his hand up to greet the young boy, fingers pressed together to symbolize more of a salute than a wave.

"I thank you for your guidance, Brother Elijah," he offered with a graceful smile. "You must be Miss Sato? I must admit I'm touched that you chose to seek audience with me."

His hand lowered to gesture gently to the cushion on the opposite side of the table, an offer for her to take a seat. Whether she was bold enough to cross the threshold and take her seat in the devil's lair was unimportant to him as he poured the three dice from the velvet bag he kept them in, and gave them a roll. His gaze fell upon them with intrigue as he took in what lay before him: 11th House, Capricorn, Pluto.

Judicael bit his bottom lip as he allowed the roll of the dice to speak to him. A breath in to clear his mind, and a breath out to relax his body.

"Questions weigh heavy on you, but not concerning merely yourself. You're looking at a bigger picture with these questions and anxieties. People around you -- no, it's a bigger scale than that, I'm seeing here."

A hum of uncertainty before he chose to meet her eyes.

"Tell me, Miss Sato, what is it that you're so afraid of that you seek holy guidance?"

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Yehida [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 16:22:23 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Incense tickled her nose as she was led into the wooden building - temple? - by a boy, his waifish hand small and delicate as it gripped her own. The boy was completely silent, impervious to her attempted greetings. Nomi soon gave up on trying to make conversation.[break][break]
She was taken to a dark chamber, the cloying scents of ritual herbs thickening the air. The caw of a Murkrow drew the attention of Nu, and the Unown-N drifted forward curiously. Nomi blinked several times, her vision adjusting to the lack of light, shadows tracing the lines of an unfamiliar man sitting on the floor before her, his demeanor giving off the impression of a humble servant rather than a leader.[break][break]
"Judicael," she guessed. He did not correct her assumption, instead waving for her to sit across from him, a cushion dutifully prepared.[break][break]
She walked across the room with confidence, taking a seat and rummaging in her bag for her tape recorder and notebook. As she did so, Judicael seemed to ignore her, instead fiddling with a velvet bag. Three dice spilled from it, their symbols meaningless to Nomi.[break][break]
"I would like to ask you some - " Nomi began in a matter-of-fact, professional tone but stopped when she realized he wasn't paying her any attention at all. His gaze was fixated on the dice, brow furrowed in deep contemplation. Nomi pursed her lips, disliking the feeling of being ignored. She could tell that the interview would not commence until he had finished, however, so despite finding little comfort in the inconsequential rituals of the religious, reluctantly, she waited.[break][break]
When he spoke, his voice was a low, deep hum, like the thrumming of a harp.[break][break]
Tell me, Miss Sato, what is it that you're so afraid of that you seek holy guidance?[break][break]
An involuntary shiver passed through her, though the room was quite warm. His question hung ominously between them.[break][break]
"I am a scientist," she answered finally, masking the sudden apprehension that had unnerved her, avoiding his question about her own fear. "I've come to ask you some questions about your...experience in the space-time distortion. I have entered them myself, but only for short periods at a time. They are exceedingly dangerous." She paused. "Tell me, how did you survive?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Yehida [M]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 13:11:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The faint smile that never left his lips hung on. It ghosted his features in a way that mirrored his amusement in her question. A scientist, she proclaimed. It felt like sacrilege to admit the secrets that he kept to himself and his followers. Just how did he survive? Judicael folded his hands carefully and closed his eyes as the question continued to linger in the air. A flash of teeth showed that he was ready to speak on the matter.

"It's simple. Time doesn't exist in such a place. So the few minutes I was in there translated to days in this realm. It felt like nothing more than a dream."

His glance left Naomi to meet that of the Unown-N she had brought along. His eyes widened for a split second as surprise overwhelmed him. Judicael remained quick to recollect himself as he finally acknowledged the abnormal pokemon within the room. He knew very little of the Unown, but he'd grown familiar with their presence within his time lost in Space-Time. It felt so strange to see one of them in Hoenn like this.

"Your friend there," he began as a clawed finger extended to point at the Unown-N. "There were plenty of its kind in there. Is it safe to assume you've peered into the realm as well?"

An innocent question. Despite how innocent it seemed, Judicael seemed elated. His excitement bubbled in a way that caused him to nearly lean across the table. But as always, he composed himself as his eyes twinkled with amusement at the Unown. A smile bubbled past his lips as Judicael finally glanced back to Naomi and spoke in such a cavalier fashion to her.

"Do you plan to find each and every one of them? Perhaps they can tell you more than I can even hope to. I'm merely a vessel meant to share the calamities that await this world. How it's going to be swallowed whole."

Amusement left his features as quick as it came with his following statement. Almost like some sort of switch had been flipped in his psyche. The way he spoke seemed so dissonant, as though he'd been disconnected from his own body. His expression contorted into something incredulous, doubtful, and perhaps even one that expressed how futile the efforts would be.

"Do you plan to find a way to stop it? Is that why you're here? Because I'll save you the time and admit I have no answers for that."

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Yehida [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 16:45:06 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It felt like nothing more than a dream.[break][break]
Nomi shuddered, a barrage of cloudy memories suddenly assaulting her mind: a cottage in the woods, the snowy town of Circhester, a toxic wasteland of a battlefield, Parker's hands roaming her body in a bed they shared in a home they'd made over twenty long years, the taste of strawberry on the tip of her tongue, a white dress - [break][break]
That, too, had been nothing more than a dream.[break][break]
(Hadn't it?)[break][break]
Judicael turned his attention to her Unown-N, and his next statement caused Nomi's eyes to widen visibly, and she leaned forward involuntarily, incense swirling around her as if drawn to her fierce curiosity.[break][break]
"Unown? In the distortion?" Her tone was eager, hungry even. "I am trying to befriend them, yes. I hope to win as many as I can to our - my side." She'd been so excited, she'd almost slipped up and revealed her allegiance to Rocket. Taking a deep breath to steady herself, head feeling light, she continued. "The Unown have their own dimension, too. I am hoping I can convince them to take me there."[break][break]
The room quieted, tension building. Swallowed whole. Nomi's expression darkened to match his own. Disappointment threatened to overwhelm her at his admonition, but she pushed it aside.[break][break]
"Yes. I hope to stop it. I believe Arceus is the key. Have you...seen it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Inspo[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Yehida [M]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 8:42:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: