[attr="class","backgroundbox"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","answer"]
[attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]

MATCHED!

[attr="class","extras"]
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
[break]

You certainly know how to leave an impression, Miss Sato. All three of these subjects are relatively new within the scientific community, with the obvious exception of Terastallization, assuming one has an extensive Paldean background. Nevertheless, you have my interest.
[break][break]
Unfortunately, Hoenn’s current circumstance leaves us with very little time. The only availability I will have is a required appearance at MAGNIFICENT FUNTASIA. It may not be the most appropriate, but I’m sure we can make due.
[break][break]
I should warn you ahead of time though, you’ll have to masque as my date if we want any real time to discuss.

[newclass=".hoe1app b"] font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .hoe1app i { letter-spacing:0.5px; color:#a9a9a9; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hoe1app"] width: 400px;margin: 0px auto; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative; } .hoe1app .hoverbox { width: 400px; text-align: left; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } .hoe1app .hoverbox img { width:400px } .hoe1app .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 8px; } .hoe1app .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: #232323; } .hoe1app .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #333; } .hoe1app .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover { background: #333; } .hoe1app .hoverimage { background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/ce/19/afce1923c83f6c99a076cac9f2afbaa8.jpg); height: 350px; background-size: cover; background-position: center; padding-top: 5px; } .hoe1app .hoverbar { height: 6px; width: 194px; opacity: 0.2; border-radius: 100px; margin: 0px 3px; background: #fff; float: left; } .hoe1app .hoverbarbox { position: absolute; top: 5px; } .hoe1app .backgroundbox { border: 5px solid #eee; border-radius: 5px; margin: 20px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; } .hoe1app .mainbox { font: 11px 'Roboto'; color: #eee; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 50px 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; } .hoe1app .mainbox h1 { font: bold 24px/24px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } .hoe1app .mainbox .extras { font: 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #ffff; } .hoe1app .blurb { margin: 10px 0px 5px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .hoe1app .swipe { font-size: 80px; text-align: center; } .hoe1app .pos { color: #66bb6a; } .hoe1app .neg { color: #e74c3c; } .hoe1app .icon:hover { opacity: 0.6; transition: 0.2s all; } .hoe1app .icon { transition: 0.2s all; } .hoe1app a { color:inherit!important; text-transform: uppercase; font: 11px 'Poppins' !important; text-decoration: none; transition:0.5s all; } .hoe1app a:hover { border-bottom:1px solid; transition:0.5s all; } .hoe1app .answer { font-size: 40px; text-align: center; float: left; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: 0px; } .tindermilkycredit { color:#fff; position:absolute; bottom:35px; right:35px; } .tindermilkycredit i { font-size:13px; color:#eee; opacity:0.05; transition:0.2s all; } .tindermilkycredit i:hover { opacity:0.3; transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 18:32:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

MEET YOUR HERO hardly encapsulates the crowd attracts. while others give boisterous praise to ace trainers such as , or marvel over the extracurricular talents of and , those who recognize fernando come with obvious intentions:

they either revere him as someone of power. a pioneer who manages not only the league but the largest company in hoenn. they see him as a goal, whether it be for their future or their children. the apex of the finance, science, and political theater.

or are old enough to recognize the stability he represents. an administration that has shuffled through so many people leave doubts in those who idealize a normal and complacent life. parents who have heard his name on the evening news since his arrival in hoenn put trust into the only other person from who has put an end to regional threats.

most who spare him the time to chat fall into one of two camps. not all, naturally, but he can start to guess which is which with relative confidence. it makes sorting through them relatively quick, compartmentalizing common speaking points as his queue starts to empty.

unfortunately, his has no end in sight. while less popular to his flashier colleagues, everyone in hoenn wants to meet their favorite canons. his only freedom is to be yanked away—a task no one who knows him dares to grant him.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

— Partake in the Meet-you-local-heroes event
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 3:22:04 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Parker hadn't liked it. Nomi had said, "it's for Rocket" and that had only deepened the other woman's scowl. Then she'd said, "it's for Hoenn" and Parker had relented - reluctantly. She'd insisted on accompanying Nomi to the carnival, but had promised to stay out of the way.[break][break]
His line was long, but Nomi was patient. The sort of patient that made the painstaking process of cataloguing lab samples no more or less exciting than expeditions into the rifts. She watched his queue fill and empty, fill and empty, over and over. Crowds of people came to grovel before him, and it was not lost on Nomi that this supposedly brilliant councilman did not smile with his eyes. If anything, Nomi thought he looked empty, in the way that exhausted people do when they know they won't be afforded any time to rest.[break][break]
When there was a lull in the line, a moment's respite, Nomi pounced on the opportunity to get close. They'd agreed to meet here, after all; he'd even given her exact instructions regarding what to say to placate his handlers.[break][break]
"Hello Mr. Silph. Naomi Sato at your service. I believe we have a date?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]
+1 STAMP - Meet Your Heroes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 5:35:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

HE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE HER OUTRIGHT. on the surface, she is no more different than any other civilian, milling about their day, eager to exchange words with hoenn’s esteemed councilman. but when she speaks, his eyes soften with a mire smirk.

ah, miss sato,” he welcomes with a personal whisper. “i was hoping for a more demanding performance.

his only expose eye darts to the side, implicating the other staff here to keep the line, and guests, orderly.

the bigger the fuss, the more placatable the demand.

he extends an olive branch: an expose arm ready to be seized.

— Play a part in a carnival performance
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 2:07:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

A more demanding performance?[break][break]
Nomi glanced at the staff, the other guests - many of whom were looking rather irritated that she was holding up the line - and the arm he had extended to her. Parker's not going to like this, she thought, but it was the only thing she could think to do, given the circumstances.[break][break]
"FERNANDO!" She cried out, ignoring the arm and launching herself towards him, hugging him tightly around the middle. It was comical. She barely came up to the middle of his chest. "It's so good to see you!"[break][break]
This was the sort of man who could command rooms without being in them as long as his name was being mentioned. If you wanted to get him alone, it seemed you had to be equally insufferable.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]
+1 STAMP - Be a troublesome customer

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 17:38:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

“AH,” he responds with as sheepish a look as he can manage. a man inundated by his own reputation cannot look anything close to shy but the wrinkles of an awkward smile push the narrative he needs.

excuse me,” he mumbles in a rush to the attendant with an apologetic bow. “we hardly ever have time.

his arm stills but wraps around her the same way his presence lurks the minds of rocket’s hit-men. silent and insidious.

a few steps away brings enough distance that their conversation is no longer shared by ease-droppers. only then does she feel his arm relax and recoil.

that should buy us an easy half an hour, i presume.

he continues.

walk with me.

— Help a carny with a troublesome customer or other issue
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 17:40:41 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Thank you so much," she cooed to the attendant, following in his wake, smiling like the harlot they assumed her to be.[break][break]
Without worrying too much about the fact that rumors were probably already rapidly spreading across social media concerning 's new "pink-haired mistress", Nomi allowed him to lead her away from the line, his arm a heavy weight draped around her dainty shoulders, his overbearing presence a suffocating reminder of his dominance over not just her, but all of Hoenn. When he let go of her, she breathed out a soft sigh of relief she hadn't realized she'd been holding.[break][break]
"Half an hour should suffice," she agreed, expression slipping back into her normal professionalism twinged with curiosity. Without hesitation, she launched into the business of scientific inquiry: the only thing Nomi actually worshipped. Well, except for maybe Parker's muscles.[break][break]
"As I wrote to you on the Amigo app, I am interested in collaborating," she began. "You have a private lab, surely stocked with the region's most prestigious cutting-edge equipment, and I have research grant money from the university I am hoping to take advantage of. Hoenn has been under great distress lately, as I am sure you, being a councilman, are aware." She eyed him. "I know this may sound far-fetched, but I have reason to believe it is possible to infuse INFINITY ENERGY into manmade objects...to enhance them. Strengthen them."[break][break]
The research she didn't remember conducting in a place she and had identified as "likely Galar, but like, in the past?" had hinted at this. If Rocket's best minds hadn't been able to figure it out yet, perhaps the League's had.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]
+1 STAMP - Play a part in a carnival performance

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 6:12:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

THEY CONTINUE TO WALK BUT IS THE CONVERSATION THAT CARRIES THEIR PATH. as mindless chatter and countless people cut in and out of their peripheral, fernando finds his attention lies solely on his propositor. how refreshing was it for someone to approach him so boldly? upfront and openly.

it reminds him of his youth. of naivety.

you would be on the right trek then, sato. such a thing is possible.

they wade between the many souvenir booths and food stalls.

would you take a guess why such a practice hasn’t been published yet?

— Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 2:46:39 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Possible. How readily he revealed it.[break][break]
Nomi wasn't a fool: in fact, far from it, despite whatever assumptions he might be making about her youthful naiveté. Fernando Silph didn't say anything that he hadn't already calculated ten different ways, all the outcomes accounted for. Affirming for her that it was possible meant it was, to him, an obvious, logical "next step" for scientific advancement. Anyone with any semblance of skill in STEM would come to the same conclusion, one way or another.[break][break]
Having a hypothesis was always the first step.[break][break]
His next question was a testing of the waters: his first real inquiry into what sort of person he was dealing with - a true contender or the easily dismissed.[break][break]
"Published? Only the successful publish their work," she answered simply. "I don't believe anyone has accomplished a viable method. Why? The material, of course."[break][break]
Memories of pounding impenetrable black crystal into various shapes - weapons for war - flashed through her mind. Those were the key, she knew. She didn't know how she knew, but she felt sure of it.[break][break]
"Nobody's using the right material." She paused, then smiled at him - a small, conspiratorial thing. "But I think I know what to try. What might actually work."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 19:08:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

“SUCCESS HAS MANY MEANINGS,” he counters with a sage hum. “sometimes it is idea that have yet to work, but flow freely, that inspire others to come to the right conclusion.”

hands clasp behind his back, back tall, as his eye skims past the numerous attendees. most of them are nameless faces in the crowd. only a few look vaguely familiar.

you are correct to think that we do not have the correct material but not having it does not make it impossible. only unviable.

she earns his curiosity.

what did you have in mind?

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 1:05:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Talking to about scientific theory was surprisingly easy. Not just because he was a man of science himself - or at least, someone who financially backed scientific initiatives - but because she had the distinct, nagging feeling that she'd worked with him before. But how could that be? This was their first meeting, wasn't it?[break][break]
Together, you studied the stars.[break][break]
Nomi shook her head in an attempt to clear it. Just like the research she didn't remember conducting, the weapons she didn't remember forging...this, too, felt like a memory just out of reach, the answer to a question she didn't have the right words to properly pose. Things had been...strange, since the Ancient Tomb.[break][break]
"Defunct Z-Crystals," she offered. So similar to the crystals she remembered, void black and impenetrable. "That's what I would start with." She paused. "Have you been to Lesser Megalopolis? There are plenty there."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 4:55:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

“THAT WOULD ONLY RECHARGE THE Z-CRYSTALS,” he says with a fair amount of certainty. “recycling them, while useful, is not worth the expenditure it would take.

he wrinkles his nose.

especially since that is not the most difficult bottleneck in your equation.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 18:00:26 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"But I specifically remember - "[break][break]
What? What did she remember? Black crystals that looked suspiciously like Z-Crystals. Like 's crystal armor. Like...[break][break]
Necrozma.[break][break]
He'll think I'm crazy, she decided. Except, why did it feel like she'd worked with him before on something equally farfetched?[break][break]
"Not the most difficult bottleneck..." She frowned, trying to think through what she could have missed. The forge itself would need to exist, just like her research notes alluded to - except, how had they built that forge, anyway? The more she tried to recall the details of the experiments outlined in the field notebook she'd recovered from the Ancient Tomb, the more they seemed to slip away, like water held in the palm of one's hand inevitably trickling through the cracks between fingers.[break][break]
"What would you try?" She asked, unabashedly curious.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 6:55:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUPLICITOUS

AMIGO

“HM?”

her sudden cut off elicits his curiosity. dangling such dangerous fruit cannot be disregarded so easily. but he does not prod now, presumptuous that her own whispers are nothing more than inward ramblings.

i wouldn’t,” is his anti-climatic answer. “discovery sates the best of us, but the world is fraught with mysteries. ones that prove more pressing than tedious formula that you solve, not because you need the answer, but strictly so you can say you’ve answered it.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DUPLICITOUS
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:19:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi abruptly stopped walking. They'd reached the end of the line of souvenir booths, a crossroads leading towards rides or food. The sugary sweet smell of funnel cake wafted through the air, and Nomi's nose twitched.[break][break]
"I don't believe you," she stated bluntly. Intense crimson eyes regarded him. She was small in stature, but her presence seemed to fill the space between them all of a sudden.[break][break]
"That you wouldn't try it."[break][break]
She cocked her head, pastel pink hair falling over one shoulder. Fernando was the sort of man many likely found intimidating. Nomi merely found him unnecessarily cryptic.[break][break]
"But if that is truly the case, then please, enlighten me. Which mystery would you consider more pressing? Choose carefully, for they all have merit."[break][break]
She folded her arms.[break][break]
"I am not the sort of woman who chases prestige over progress."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
AMIGO[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]