Victoria Beckett
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 18:49:53 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

'So much for doing better.' Tori thought to herself.[break][break]

Back when Theo and Tori had been here last she had confronted him about how he had left her behind in Kanto, which resulted in her having abandonment issues to this very day. Much to her surprise, while the years of hurt and resentment didn't fade overnight, they had managed to patch things between each other. [break][break]

At the end of the day, he was her father after all and she really didn't want to hate him. But Theo was also Theo, and while he had promised to do better, he still shipped her away at the first sign of danger. She wasn't sure if it was because he didn't trust her or he was overprotective, either way that action dug up old wounds.[break][break]

Unlike normal though, Tori wasn't bitching and moaning, she was silently fuming. It wasn't that she didn't understand, the meteor and the dome were very real threats. But she couldn't help but feel hurt that Theo wouldn't let her share in his burdens. So while munching on piece of funnel cake at the carnival she attempted to 'connect' with her father once more.[break][break]

"What made you want to come to a carnival?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 prompt: eat carnival food[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 mission: carnival camaraderie[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 10:36:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]his reasoning for having sent her away will remain unsaid unless the topic is brought up. in his eyes, there is nothing to talk about. she left when he told her to, and now she's returned.

at her question, he looks away from the taurus-rodeo game off to the side to look at her.

"i figured it might be good to let loose and relax."

he offers.

"would you like to go on any of the rides?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:23:00 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Relax, right." Tori mumbled under her breath. She was already well aware if she really wanted answers to her burning questions she would need to ask them first. The only reason she was hesitating now was because she wasn't quite sure if she really wanted the answer. She recalled how her father's initial response to why he had abandoned had rocked her so hard she felt like the breath had been knocked from her body. [break][break]

At the question of riding any rides she glanced around at what the carnival had to offer. "Hmm," she hummed before pointing at the Ferris Wheel. "How about that?" she asked as she glanced at Theo. "After all, I wouldn't want you to croak from old age on some of these other rides." She said with a small smirk. "It's probably bad for your heart. Just looking out for you, Pops." Tori teased with a soft pat on her father's shoulders.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 prompt: ride in the ferris wheel[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 9:40:23 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]theo is thirty-eight. he would not have considered himself old, especially not in the context of the universe, but he supposes within the organization itself, yes, he's old.

not old enough that he can't enjoy carnival rides, though.

"nonsense. let's go on something fun."

he points at another ride: the roller coaster with a few wild-looking dips and turns.

"like that."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 3:56:08 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Tori's gaze follows to where he was pointing, spying a particular roller coaster she had been looking forward to riding herself. Victoria was an adrenaline junkie at heart. She was constantly putting herself in dangerous situations just for the 'thrill' of it all. So of course, she would be down to ride a roller coaster. [break][break]

It was just weird to see her father wanting to do the same. "Sure," she answered with a shrug and a grin. "If you think you can handle it, I'm down." she chuckled softly. "Just don't push yourself so hard to keep up with me." she continued to tease as they would make their way towards the roller coaster.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 6:19:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]it's potentially jarring for people that have devoted their lives to danger to feel excited about something as mundane as riding a roller coaster. and yet, he feels nothing odd about it. he's simply enjoying the moment with his daughter.

as they queue up, they are given a moment to converse.

"how was your time away?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 16:35:11 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Tori's smirk faded slightly at the mention of her time away. By now she knew he was asking innocently but she could help but feel the sting of betrayal despite knowing this fact. "Erm..." she said as she paused searching for just the right words to say. "...it was...eventful. I ended up in Galar. But of course, as I'm sure you know, Necrozma did quite the number..." she said with a pause as she scratched her cheek.[break][break]

"I wasn't hurt or anything. I was actually far away from the worst areas." She said as they continued to inch forward in the line. After a long pause she sighed heavily and finally asked the question she'd been scared to this entire time. "Why'd you do it again?" she asked softly. "Why'd you push me away?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 13:18:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"i didn't want to see you hurt."

his answer comes unaffected by any guilt he may feel as he genuinely believes he was doing what he thought was best for her, but in reality it was what was easiest for him.

"i fear hoenn may never be safe, at least not for the considerable future."
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 16:34:43 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"While that might be true, are you going to push me away every time that happens?!"[break][break]

She could understand but it didn't stop the hurt and pain she felt in her chest. He cared, so she supposed she should take that as a blessing, but even so running from the problem would never solve it. She knew that better than anyone. [break][break]

"You could've talked to me first! I'm sure we could've worked something out." Tori exclaimed as her hands balled into fists at her side. "But instead you just shipped me off at your earliest convenience." Tori grabbed a fistful of her shirt, her heart aching. "Did you ever stop for a second to think how that would make me feel?!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:33:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"no, i didn't."

he can see the hurt, the pain, and only now, after decades of living another life, does he begin to understand.

"you're right, victoria. i should have spoken to you first. next time, i will, though i imagine you'll be sticking around."

it is what she was trained to do, after all. to be the mercenary she is; to be an asset to team rocket; and to survive.

"i'm sorry."
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 6:10:42 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"i'm sorry."[break][break]

Victoria froze as words she never really expected to hear were uttered from Theo. She listened in silence as he spoke and she felt her burning anger become thoroughly doused in cooling water. For a moment she felt empty. The rage and bitterness she'd kept in check all this time had simmered to nothing in just a few words.[break][break]

But it wasn't just the words that cooled her temper but she genuinely felt like he meant what he said. Just who was this man before her? He wasn't the father she remembered. While on one hand she should count that as a blessing, he was finally changing, but she couldn't help but wonder...[break][break]

"What happened to you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fire Hazard [M/Funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 7:24:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven