[attr="class","gunstest7"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Sloppy, go again."
[break][break]
Kommo-o growled, regarding her with clear annoyance. Control was an illusion. Any animal could snap out, break that vacuous deception that was the bond uniting both trainer and pokemon. At any moment, the scaled dragon could decide that she was no longer qualified to command it. Maybe that was why she worked so hard, pushed even harder.
[break][break]
Tree was looking worse for wear, anyways. So she didn't see why Kommo-o was the one complaining. As expected, the dragon relented, turning and releasing another devastating BOOM BURST that finally pulled Tree from its roots, toppling it over. "About goddamn time." She muttered, returning the toppled trevenant to its pokeball.
[break][break]
The training room was annoyingly empty, lazy goddamn grunts in this place didn't bother doing the work necessary. Then again, only a few months ago, she'd been one of them. A lot had changed.

[attr="class","tag"][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest7]--accent:#897796;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest7]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
nocturne [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 13:17:00 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Well, you suppose this was bound to happen eventually. Honestly, you're a little surprised it didn't happen sooner. Skimming that Skeledirge off the top from your smuggling runs? Egregious, but it somehow went unnoticed. Yoinking that Mega Accessory? Even more egregious, but you didn't get caught on that, either. But trying to pocket that Shiny Axew? That was pushing your luck, and as it happens, you don't have that kind of luck to push around.

But you suppose you still have some to spare, because you're getting off pretty light for it. A few verbal lashings that you couldn't give less of a shit about, and a hundred hours worth of mandatory training over the course of the month. They're not even making you give the sucker back! The only logical conclusion you can possibly reach is that you really ARE just that good.

Still, you've got to work off these hours sooner rather than later, so here you are...

"Hey, you." You approach the other woman in the training facility, only for your brain to stall out. Shit, what was her name again? Did it start with an M? Mar-something? You idly click your fingers a few times, before giving up. Fuck it, you'll just go for what. What's the worst that could happen? "You're Mareanie, right? Shred Zeppelin, reporting for community service."

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
nocturne [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:35:12 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Marza," she grumbled with clear contempt. Though, granted, she hardly knew anyone's name. Were they to meet again, she'd probably forget his name. Shred Zeppelin, it sounded like a name that a nine-year old would call themselves.
[break][break]
Yet, it rung a bell (so maybe that was the point). He was the idiot who'd recently seemed hell-bent on digging his own grave. It wasn't like Marza was a shining star in comparison. As if she hadn't skimmed the top of the smuggled inventory. "Right, the idiot with the sticky fingers?" Then again, had he been working in her smuggling operations, she would have returned the surplus by taking a hand or two.
[break][break]
"Anyone ever teach you that if you're going to do something stupid, do it quietly?" Once again, she was a hypocrite. She'd never done anything quietly a day in her life. "Are you ready?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
nocturne [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 3:37:55 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"The idiot with the sticky fingers", huh? Well, that was an ungenerous reading on the situation. You like to think of it more as "The well-meaning clerk who was overusing his employee discount", because that makes you sound like less of an asshole. Besides, your fingers aren't that sticky. You wash your hands at least once or twice a day.

"No." You reply bluntly, your voice a little too casual, given that this is supposed to be a punishment for your wrongdoings. Then again, why lie at a time like this? "They did teach me how to make a mean pipebomb, though. So, really, I guess they taught me the opposite?"

Ah, yes, those halcyon days spent in the Isle of Armor Republican Army. A formative experience for your formative years, where you learned all sorts of essential skills. Good times, Good times... Well, except for all the unintentional bloodshed on both sides and the mass casualties of the innocents and the politics and the corruption and the betrayal and the death squads and... Okay, on reflection, they weren't really good times, and you've never needed to make a pipe bomb since then, so it didn't teach you any practical skills whatsoever. But, hey, you're here now, so maybe things didn't turn out that bad for you in the end.

"Look, that's a long story, and also neither here nor there. The point is, I was born ready... I, uh, just don't know what I'm supposed to be ready for, exactly."

...You get the sense that you're saying exactly all the wrong things here. At this point, you're just hoping she doesn't punch you here.

...Actually, fuck it. You've been punched by uglier women before. You can probably tolerate that, as long as it's not one of those side-of-the-head punches that kills you instantly.

...Y'know, thinking about it, you've had a good run. Maybe that wouldn't be the worst way to go? Something to think about.

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
nocturne [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 13:55:32 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Great. They gave her one that talked, a lot. Rocket was full of talkers, all mouth and no guts. This guy was clearly full of shit and drunk on the taste. She rolled her neck, delighted by the pop. Yeah, she'd enjoy punching this guy, but it wasn't about that. It was about testing whether or not he was more than talk. It was seeing if he had mettle and, if not, there'd be a grunt to clean him up off the training room floor. She'd come up with an excuse for the mess.
[break][break]
"Born ready," She snorted, mocking the sentiment. She would see about that. Rather than punch him (as she greatly wished to do), she made a sharp whistle and Kommo-o perked up before launching itself forward. The scaled dragon leapt into the ground, coming down hard in the place where the man was standing. He would either move or die, it was really that simple. Maybe she would see what he was made of — be it grit or bloody-red matter.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
nocturne [m]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 15:14:14 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"GYAH!"

As the Kommo-o comes crashing down, you throw yourself out of the way just in the nick of time, tumbling on the floor milliseconds before the dragon hits the floor. Cursing under your breath, you quickly scramble up to your feet, and look to Marza with disdain. Cheeky fucker! Couldn't spare a few seconds to explain what you'd be doing, huh? It seems like this was going to be a dirty fight, but that suited you just fine. After all, you work better without rules and laws weighing you down.

Let's see... Kommo-o, that's what? A Fighting Dragon? Ghost for the Fighting, Fairy for the Dragon, that's a job for a Mimikyu... which you don't have. In terms of Pokemon you actually own, the closest you've got is...

"Doublade, get out here!"

"Oho!" The spectre of swords emerges from its Pokeball with a red flash, performing an exaggerated flourish as the eyes upon its crossguards twist to face its foe. "And so, our hero faces down the fearsome dragon, with naught but his blades and his wits, hoping to earn the--"
”Doublade! Blade blade, blade blade blade blade--”

”Just shut up and hit it!!”

"Very well!" The swords decree, swooping forth with a pair of parallel swings. Though it may seem like a slash, in reality it’s closer to an Iron Head, and it’s ready to hit the Kommo-o straight on the head. "Prepare to taste steel, you glorified drake!"

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
nocturne [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 14:56:14 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"What the..." She muttered under her breath, eyebrows furrowed with an expression of pure confusion. This had to be a joke right? Kommo-o even seemed a little confused as to how to react to the hyper-active doublade. She could go on to say all the mentor mumbo-jumbo about how he should focus and take it seriously. His life would be at risk if he didn't, but she also didn't frankly care enough.
[break][break]
Even then, doublade was a good use of an opponent's typing... so she'd give him that. The cut slashed against Kommo-o's scales, making him stumble back with a growl of irritation. The clanging scales that followed wouldn't do much beside force the doublade back and offer up some space between them.
[break][break]
"Let's keep this interesting." Otherwise, she might get bored. She released Toxicroak, which raced past the doublade to aim an attack on the trainer again. Nothing lethal, at least.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[googlefont=Poppins]