snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 3:33:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after trying and failing in multiple rounds of dugtrio ring-toss, her nose is scrunched and disdain is imminent.

"so unfair."

her cheeks puff out and she heaves a sigh, blowing a stray strand of hair out of her eyes in the process.

she turns, then, on her heels and almost wanders off - at least, she would have if a familiar head of salmon hair didn't pop into her line of sight.

her head tilts. curiosity gets the better of her, enough to approach instead.

"joining the circus?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:53:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the last dart is thrown and missed, leaving the balloon unpopped. his dreams are crushed. he is devastated. and what does he have to show for it?[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

when a familiar voice calls out to him, his expression brightens.[break][break]

"i'm already in one, not looking to join another just yet."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:58:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her lips spread into a small grin of amusement.

"you sure? they might be in need of some clowns."

she slips into the spot beside him, eyes darting to the failed darts just outside of the balloons.

"i didn't know you were this terrible at carnival games..."

poor thing.

"why not try something like the tauros rodeo instead?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:31:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'll be sure to refer if so."[break][break]

if anyone is a clown, surely it would be the beekeper and fool of an elite four.[break][break]

he dismisses her suggestion with a wave.[break][break]

"been there, done that."[break][break]

but then reaches for her hand before tugging her to another ride: the merry-go-round.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:25:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a hand rises to stifle a laugh that threatens to escape. poor ...

"okay, how about -"

she doesn't quite get to finish her sentence. he takes her free hand and tugs her along, heading toward the merry-go-round.

and at some point, her hand falls away from his to climb onto the ride. the lack of warmth is immediate.

selecting a pretty white horse with red adornments, she settles onto the ride and her head swivels immediately to find matias's location as the merry-go-round starts to move.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 10:47:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

while the ride itself isn't broken, the horse he decides on is as it refuses to move up or down, defeating the point of the merry-go-round. so, with a harsh tug, he pulls at the pole it's attached to which seems to do the trick.[break][break]

the ride is over before he knows it.[break][break]

"where to next?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 15:49:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the ride comes and goes as quickly as it began.

and with its end, they're free to select a new ride. she reaches for his hand to tug him in a new direction.

"ferris wheel?"

it's posed as a question, but she doesn't bother to wait for his answer. he's led to the ferris wheel's line regardless of choice and they're quickly ushered onto a cart all the same.

the door locks in place and the ferris wheel slowly begins its ascent...

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 6:46:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his hand doesn't leave hers even as they join the rest of the line at the ferris wheel. there, he waits, looking up at the ride that towers over them.[break][break]

"i'm always impressed at how easily they seem to move this thing around."[break][break]

the logistics of moving the ferris wheel from city to city must be crazy.[break][break]

the door locks in place. they ascend together.[break][break]

"it's crazy to think how the world almost ended a few months ago."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 23:54:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]crazy, perhaps - though not entirely unexpected.

she hums thoughtfully, eyes glued to the windows and what lies beyond. overhead, a beautiful sunset shines down upon rustboro and paints the city in shades of orange, pink, and yellow.

"yeah..."

but it didn't. should they be happy about that? or is the aftermath worse than world annihilation?

"i suspect the next world-ending disaster will show up in another month or two. it is hoenn, after all."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 7:25:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"most likely, yeah, but i'm looking forward to it."[break][break]

an admission he would gladly share with anyone even if it paints him in a bad light. he knows she won't judge him too harshly, however.[break][break]

or so he hopes.[break][break]

"keeps things interesting, don't you think?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 16:34:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]most might judge him for such a sentiment - but she is not most, not even close to existing in the same realm.

"yes, it does."

the thought tugs a faint smile onto her lips. it sprawls out further into newfound life.

"definitely gives us shit to do, at least. i kinda hate when things get boring around here."

her mind feels less adept whenever things enter a lull - nothing to sink her teeth into and nothing to discover. she needs activity, unknowns, and mysteries to keep her entertained... or else those that creep along in shadows will descend upon her, vultures to a fresh carcass.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 9:48:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"some would say boring is good."[break][break]

but not them. in many ways, they thrive off instability and chaos, so much so that they seek them out at times, just in vastly different ways. hers revolve around breaking universes, and his are more contained.[break][break]

does that make him more sane, then?[break][break]

"so, what have you been up to? how are you, illie? it's been a while since we've...caught up properly."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 18:20:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”well, they’re wrong — boring sucks.”

for them, they could never be satisfied with simple, mundane existence. the hunger for something else outweighs whatever simplicity normalcy provides.

her eyes sweep away from the window to lock with his. they hold firm, searching for an unknown concept. she does not find whatever it may be.

”fine, i suppose.”

she cannot complain — well, she could, actually, but no one would care to listen.

”busy, lonely, the usual happenings. how’ve you been? still reckless and irresponsible, i assume?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 9:07:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no one would care to listen but he does.[break][break]

"lonely? don't you have a boy you can use?"[break][break]

his gaze never quite leaves her either.[break][break]

"what happened to him?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
feels like
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 20:52:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]ah, it's almost funny - the question instills unease instead of the stare.

"oh, um, not anymore."

a hand rises to tuck hair behind her ear.

"he left - nothing more to it."

as they always do, as they always will.